• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

janoDX

That first game hit hard on OG's morale, they had it locked down and just a couple mistakes and the soldier interactions of Azir screwed their game.

NSESN

What scares me is that Faker only showed Ryze, he didn't play any of his other top champions like LB and Viktor, maybe he has even more hidden champions

JesseZao

Missed the games today, buy I can't say I'm surprised at another SKT sweep.

Would any of the games be worth watching after the fact?

NSESN

Missed the games today, buy I can't say I'm surprised at another SKT sweep.

Would any of the games be worth watching after the fact?

Game 1 if you want a close game, Game 3 if you want a fun stomp

EDIT: Easyhoon played a soloq game during game 3 lol

killatopak

Gold Member
This should be a good game and not like the stomp yesterday. BRB making some popcorn because I actually believe this will be a 5-game series.

GO FNC!!

faridmon

Watched yesterdays game way later, but man is SKT looking strong. Mid and Top is just the strongest and their team play is just too perfect. They don't even know to communicate, they know what the other guy is doing telepathically and just play accordingly.

Origen played well, but bad luck to them to go against a monster of a team.

I'd like to see KOO win the tournament more than Fnatic, but I think Fnatic will make for a better final (Kur0 will get destroyed by Faker). Just going to watch as a neutral today.

Leezard

That vision bug in the river bush near bot. CLG got a paused game and got to know there is a ward there when it happened at baron.

faridmon

So many mindless team fights. These two will be decimated by SKT. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU FIGHT UNDER TURRET THIS EARLY IN TH GAME?

Leezard

Looks really bad for fnatic now. The bot lane throw in the early game stopped their plan so hard, and KOO is grouping better than Fnatic so it's hard to get picks.

Top Bottom