• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

zkylon

zkylewd
Because they had there own meta back then, I would hardly call this a off year
Plan to turn China into Korea 2.0 failed

edg won msi against skt convincingly

we got to iem finals, which admittedly was a lower tier tournament but still, they beat koo there

it's not even an off year, it's an off tournament. obviously the most important tournament of them all but still, china as a region benefitted a lot from the korean exodus, but like na/eu they're behind in infrastructure which i'm guessing they'll work to build since they for sure have the money to do so

Yeah, that's true. Equating NA and CN is as bad as equating NA and EU.
i think equating regions in general has been dumb, there are problems to every region (even korea), just obviously some have more than others

i think korea massively benefits from being the most mature region, while the rest are kind of scrapping together what they can and often getting results mostly from raw skill (tpa, royal) or theorycrafting (moscow 5, fnatic) but it's hard to beat korea that's been doing this for like 15 years.

tbh, it's fun to have the koreans as like the undefeatable gods because when they bleed like in msi it's so fucking satisfying

i hope china comes back with a vengeance next year, i think they have insane talent in so many teams, they just need to learn how to use it and maybe make their region format a little less dumb (like having each team play like 40 bo2 per split is very silly).

i want to see taiwan do better too, ahq and flash wolves were really fun to watch and i hope they come back stronger next year

na and eu are weird, i think the bo1 format actually does hurt them a fair bit, but i think coaching staff needs to be improved most of all. drafting is super important, mental fortitude is super important, they can't just be failing at those two every single time. specially eu that actually has a lot of talent. na is kind of whatever

Godan

Final day of worlds is here. Would love to see an upset and KOO winning this this but think SKT will be to strong for them and will win this 3 - 1.

Tizoc

sPENT 5 MINUtes looking for this damn thread lol.
So it starts in a few minutes?
RET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*Mutes audio and turns up twitch.tv/bobross' stream audio to max*

Rooting for an upset, even though there's a 0.000001% chance of that happening.

Wonder what SKT will get as a reward. Probably not another batch of skins. I'd laugh if they use the same champs to win.

Mmm, I like the Riven with Jinx. I always feel like an ADC-focused composition really benefits from a top carry that you can't afford to ignore in team fights. This is probably just going to come down to whether or not Smeb get's shat on in lane.

SKT finally got the payoff from that Rumble advantage. They were pushing it, another two minutes and he wouldn't have been anywhere near as much of an issue anymore.

Bad Flash by Pray, too. Go into the raptor pit, bro.

Top Bottom