• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think if anything has been proven tonight, it is that Valve is the master of the troll.

Nabs

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Oh shit, after RUSHING throug Bloodlines today and connecting/transfering to AC2, I picked up 26K florins, and a bunch of sweet weapons. So yea, that's worth something atleast...
nice

Seriously, this lack of professionalism is the reason why they are so awesome. I'm sure Valve games wouldn't be as fun without their quirky antics.

datruth29

I saved and dropped out of my game of Dragon Age in hopes of playing Left 4 Dead 2 at 12:00AM EST.....I should have fucking known better....

Red Scarlet

Duki said:
so red scarlet since you're here and this game isn't, how the fuck do I do a mockball in super metroid i swear to god this shit is impossible qq

The way I do it I think is different from the usual method?

I hold down the run button the entire time. Hold it down, starting running, then jump (I tap it depending how high I want to jump), then tap down quickly riiiiiiiiiiight before landing then hold the direction you want to go. Never let go of the run button! Try to find a flat piece of ground to practice it on. It's one of those things that are really tricky until you start to do it a couple times, then it becomes second nature.

The hardest part for me to get was doing the quick morph. You can also 'be sneaky' and hold down on the d-pad in the air, then you only have to press down one more time to morph..I don't do that though.

It's gone from the New Releases list and back on the Coming Soon list :<

Release date is still yesterday, so we might need to go back in time in order for it unlock.

Riptwo

So I had one person ditch on a four-pack that I've already purchased, and I'm looking for someone to take their place. I'm in Canada if that makes a difference to anyone.

Duki

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
The way I do it I think is different from the usual method?

I hold down the run button the entire time. Hold it down, starting running, then jump (I tap it depending how high I want to jump), then tap down quickly riiiiiiiiiiight before landing then hold the direction you want to go. Never let go of the run button! Try to find a flat piece of ground to practice it on. It's one of those things that are really tricky until you start to do it a couple times, then it becomes second nature.

The hardest part for me to get was doing the quick morph. You can also 'be sneaky' and hold down on the d-pad in the air, then you only have to press down one more time to morph..I don't do that though.

so when you press down on the dpad three times to get into the ball, youre not holding any horizontal direction? you only press it right after?

Boonoo said:
Button, button, who's got the button?!
willy-wonka-button.jpg

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
darkressurection said:
Also not helping is the fact that a bunch of valve employees are playing it :/

They're probably worried letting everyone else play will lag the servers and ruin their fun!

Red Scarlet

Duki said:
so when you press down on the dpad three times to get into the ball, youre not holding any horizontal direction? you only press it right after?

I think it's just twice, but yeah I'm not holding a horizontal direction until after the morph. I think I move my thumb really fast? Like I'm doing a fireball in Street Fighter?

1up

mikeblas: We've found a crashing bug at the last moment.
mikeblas: We think it's fixed, but aren't sure, and are testing.
mikeblas: We'll release the game when we're sure we have a fix.

D:

Top Bottom