• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

Wray

Must...kill...zooooooombies....grrgggaaahhhhh

sp_0209_14_v6.jpg

There once was a game named Left 4 Dead 2
Which happened to be a pile of poo
With it's release delayed
Gabe Newell didn't get paid
Now he's stuck in his office saying "boo!"

Sibylus

Banned
TouchMyBox said:
There once was a game named Left 4 Dead 2
Which happened to be a pile of poo
With it's release delayed
Gabe Newell didn't get paid
Now he's stuck in his office saying "boo!"
Hickery dickery ducks
Your limerick fucking sucks
The clock hits one
I'm getting my gun
RUN MOTHERFUCKER RUN

Red Scarlet

LovingSteam said:
What does it say? I don't know her Steam ID.

Twig was doing the fake .exe thing to make it go 'is playing UR FAT' and 'with ur mom' so I did 'with my boobs' and got 19 msgs in like 5 sec.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Red Scarlet said:
Twig was doing the fake .exe thing to make it go 'is playing UR FAT' and 'with ur mom' so I did 'with my boobs' and got 19 msgs in like 5 sec.

To be fair, my message was regarding something not at all boob related.

crimsonheadGCN said:
Remember two years ago when the TF2 beta was supposed to launch at midnight and Valve members were playing the game, but didn't realize that they didn't upload the full decryption files for the game. Good times.
:lol :lol :lol

Smash88

Banned
If you guys honestly believe this will be released tonight/this morning you are all on crack.

I'm going to predict later this afternoon when they are at the office, and are able to fix problems that may arise.

krispyclean said:
Im going to make a bet that I can go down to walmart and get it for 360 faster then it'll release on steam? any takers? lol

LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if you could order it overnight through Amazon and have it installed before it's released lol.

I find it hilarious and only would valve do this. They will push thru an update to change the icon but can't launch the game on time haha.

Duki

Banned
so red scarlet since you're here and this game isn't, how the fuck do I do a mockball in super metroid i swear to god this shit is impossible qq

Top Bottom