• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

Duki

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
Awesome. That's one of the harder spots to do it imo, since it's from a door transition.

the mental frustration of waiting for the half second scroll when you change screens through a door was the worst part i think. some kind psychological torture when you keep fucking it up like that. back and forth, back and forth. :s

glad that's over with.

you still hold the speed record in SM btw? been a while since i kept up with speedruns.

edit: omg decrypt

Red Scarlet

Duki said:
the mental frustration of waiting for the half second scroll when you change screens through a door was the worst part i think. some kind psychological torture when you keep fucking it up like that. back and forth, back and forth. :s

glad that's over with.

you still hold the speed record in SM btw? been a while since i kept up with speedruns.

I think so, for the 100% anyway on console.

Goddamnit Valve :(
309u3y9.jpg

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
four-zero

it jumped to 35, now it's crawling

50%

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh man, Valve is gonna get serious with the DLC on this game. If the game is "unencrypted" for you, click on properties. THERE IS AN ENTIRE DLC TAB.

Top Bottom