• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

Rahk

What's with all the glowing reviews? There's absolutely no innovation. Quite frankly, it's really similar to the waiting game.

Costanza

Banned
My hope of playing through all these campaigns before Assassin's Creed 2 gets it's hooks into me in the morning is fading quickly. Dammit Valve.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Crashing bug meaning "We're having too much fun playing to let the rest of you do it, so... See ya!" Dragone Age time I guess.

Ed: I hope they have this bug by the dragones, dammit.

TheExodu5

Banned
24qmzw3.png

duckroll

Rahk said:
What's with all the glowing reviews? There's absolutely no innovation. Quite frankly, it's really similar to the waiting game.

I think there are some new features this time round. The 7 unique listings on the front page of the store was a twist most of us didn't quite expect before the game was released. I think they did a good job of keeping things under wraps. I'm going to keep playing, I think it'll get better. Too early to say right now.

Duki

Banned
well that fucking sucks

but at least i got my early super missiles, right guys?

that cheers everyone up yeah?

ty scarlet.

Red Scarlet

Duki said:
well that fucking sucks

but at least i got my early super missiles, right guys?

that cheers everyone up yeah?

ty scarlet.

Awesome. That's one of the harder spots to do it imo, since it's from a door transition.

Woo-Fu

Banned
overtime overtime overtime overtime overtime overtime overtime overtime
Stalemate! Victory! Overtime!

Xdrive05

So they magically find a major crashing bug RIGHT AS the game is supposed to be released? How convenient.

I wonder what their QA and testers actually do...

Volcynika

Uh, just because they found a bug at release time doesn't mean their QA team sucks. Releasing software is a bitch, last minute cases that you didn't account for among all the other millions you tried come up, and you have to work fast to fix them.

Yeesh.

Max

I am not Max
Why do they even bother announcing a midnight release if they're not prepared for it?

I NAPPED FOR THIS.

hmmmm yes, how convenient that right as valve is about to release a product and make tons of money, they magically screw it up and make people laugh at them... tricky valve, but i see through your conspiracy

imtehman

Banned
Xdrive05 said:
So they magically find a major crashing bug RIGHT AS the game is supposed to be released? How convenient.

I wonder what their QA and testers actually do...

this is what happens with a one year dev cycle.

This may be one of the only times I wish they would just put out the game "broken" and just release the patch when done. I mean, come on, if they just now found the bug then obviously it isn't that common.

Top Bottom