• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Grimrock |OT| harvinaisen kova kakku

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Ordered it direct last week and already collected the preorder goodies and registered my key with Steam.

scy

I just remembered I never replaced my dead hard drive that had Steam on it. Oops. Guess I should get on that before next week :x

Zzoram

So they haven't even started porting it to iOS yet? The way it was announced, I thought it was going to be a nearly simultaneous launch.

F!ReW!Re

The Total Biscuit: WTF is Legend of Grimrock just sold me on this game.

Bought it from the Dev's site!
Can't wait!

Ridiculously high up on my gigantic to-buy list. That the team has achieved so much, and so quickly, and in such a down-to-earth manner of behavior----all told bodes incredibly well for the future of this and whatever else they get cooking.

_machine

Haha, love the title :)

Bought from the devs a couple of days and really looking forward to it. I liked Orcs & Elves, but I'm guessing this'll be on a whole different level.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Yea I order through the amazon payments/humble store link and after processing it took me directly to a page with my key.

DSmalls84

Tough choice having to choose between GOG and Steam, but I will probably buy directly from the Dev's and get the Steam version. Don't really know why but I like the Steam achievements.

spats

Never heard of this but decided to take a peek because of the finnish subtitle. Now I'm sort of interested. :p

Cirdan

Neo Member
Been following this for a while already. Watched TB's WTF and went to pre-order it after that. Seems like a steal at this price.

HoosTrax

It's one gigabyte
Nice, should be able to get that downloaded in the time it takes to make dinner after work.

Btw, you guys really should check out the music track that came in the bonus bundle if you've already pre-ordered. I was pretty impressed by the quality.

Twinduct

Also just came from the WTF is vid. Never saw this in motion tbh. Looks damn good! Might pre-order (if I gets mah money), or pick it up later this month.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Wow I had no idea about this game but the thread title caught my eye.

Played SNES Dungeon Master in Japanese, this can't possibly be harder. Will get this and a box of penguin salt liquorice, play like it's 1992

Thread title seems accurate

They say that they plan to launch mod tools, the first of them, a basic map editor.

I just came thinking in remakes of old Eye of Beholder, Bloodwych or Dungeon Master with that engine.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
They say that they plan to launch mod tools, the first of them, a basic map editor.

I just came thinking in remakes of old Eye of Beholder, Bloodwych or Dungeon Master with that engine.

Yea this has the potential to fuel all kinds of awesome projects.

I had already pre-ordered it, but I think if I hadn't, the pre-order bonus soundtrack song alone would have had me buying it. Is there more music like that in the game, or is that it? I've kept myself from watching videos or anything about it. The RPS Wot I Think was super positive, and that's all I really needed.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I am not the one usually excited for RPGs but forget that.
Just made my purchase.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I paid up after watching the "WTF is...". I wonder if they considered adding an in-game mapping system like Etrian Odyssey or Brandish PSP. I would have really liked that as opposed to the pen and paper thing. It would have been fun adding annotations and all kinds of stuff, maybe even being able to share them.

nickcv

i hate you guys, i'm weak and you are taking advantage of me!
pre-ordered directly from the dev website! can't wait to play this!

duckroll

Getting pretty excited for this. Good old dungeon crawling. Mmmm. Still not sure if I'm going to print out graph paper or not...

Top Bottom