• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Grimrock |OT| harvinaisen kova kakku

Ricker

I stopped playing this because I am stuck and even with a walkthrough I can't make it...too bad,I was enjoying it but there is too many warping puzzles for my taste,oh well.

Ricker

Where are you stuck at?

Level 3 I think....room with those blue warps that are moving around in a square fashion,with a gate in the middle,a switch on the floor in one of the corner,that opens up a door on the other side when stepped on...the floor inside the gate is a trap as well I think...

cj_iwakura

Level 3 I think....room with those blue warps that are moving around in a square fashion,with a gate in the middle,a switch on the floor in one of the corner,that opens up a door on the other side when stepped on...the floor inside the gate is a trap as well I think...

Yeah, that's fun stuff. I didn't mind it because I've beaten SMT1 and Strange Journey.

Grimrock is cake once you've seen Eridanus.

Now, Level 9? That's a fresh layer of HELL.

I think everyone knows what I'm talking about.

the respawning ice dinos.

cj_iwakura

This better not be an unwinnable situation.

I need an ornate key to open a sanctum on 9F, but I don't have one, and the
checker room that I used to get there
is sealed off.

I hate stuff like this.

Bleeether

I've been having a so much fun with this game, i only wish i had played it sooner! I got a couple cool items this first play through, most notable The Dismantler and Zhandul's Orb.

Lets see how this goes I just reached The Prison. I will be streaming the last couple of levels, so come hang out :)

Twitch.tv/bleether

Top Bottom