• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD |OT| Tingling with HD excitement...only 398 Rupees

D-e-f-

Banned
Is it sad that actually seeing a Wind Waker HD case with gold foil cover completely changes my opinion? I thought the "yellow" background looked less desirable in the original packshot art, but seeing an actual box, it looks like it'll go nicely with the gold foil Skyward Sword art.

Zelda cycle applies to box art too confirmed? :D

zroid

Banned
For any New Yorkers (or people around there) who still want the limited edition, Nintendo World Store just tweeted this:

BUeGKwXCQAAAwcK.jpg:large

omg i need it

thank christ I got it pre-ordered in time. the window in Canada was like 2 hours!

That's crazy talk. TP is probably the best of the 3D Zelda games or at least neck and neck with OoT. Nintendo needs to stay on the path they set with TP. Such a grand and beautiful game. I'm afraid we'll get nothing like it from them anymore.
It's crazy how much I disagree with you. TP is my least favorite 3D Zelda. It's been awhile since I've played it but looking back it has the worst art design of them all. I remember the dungeons and boss fights being good though.

zroid

Banned
you guys downloading it better post tons of miiverse screenshots

I need something to hold me over these next two weeks ;-;

oatmeal

Banned
TOTALLY forgot they did 9PM PDT releases.

YESSSS!!!! Totes going to get through at least Forsaken Fortress tomorrow :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Alright, so... 50 in my wallet. Nintendo doesn't do preloads right? If I leave the game downloading while I go to work tomorrow I can turn my WiiU off and it'll keep dling right? :p

BY2K

Membero Americo
I'm THIS close to saying fuck it and buy both the digital tonight and keep the Limited Edition sealed.

Fuck.

I have 13$ on my Wii U eShop account doing nothing.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I'm THIS close to saying fuck it and buy both the digital tonight and keep the Limited Edition sealed.

Fuck.

Only 37 more and you complete it. Go ahead. Do it. You know you want to.

zroid

Banned

Fuck.

noooooooooooooo, if you succumb, I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out ;-;

Top Bottom