• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD |OT| Tingling with HD excitement...only 398 Rupees

Just preordered the Wii U bundle in full. Weird that they were still taking preorders for something that's out in less than a day. I'm kinda bummed out because I already had a Wii U but sold it because I never played it but Wind Waker is just so damn good I had to buy another one. Plus I get a really ugly LE controller =]

This is why selling a Nintendo system before its time is never a great idea. There's always that one Zelda or Metroid or Fire Emblem game that you'll want it for down the line.

Kemal86

Really happy about the Pictobox changes...collecting photos was my favorite thing to do in the original but it was so damn tedious.

HOLY SHIT.

Oh man what do I do? Is 2 hours enough to finish TW101? How many operations is this damn game anyway?

You know you can just play until it goes up on the eShop, press Home, go to the shop, buy it, then go back to TW101 while it's downloading?

I didn't think it was possible to dislike the dungeons in MM... One of the highlights of the game for me!

I liked the last one but first three were merely decent. So just put in wind waker for first time and wow, the graphics are beautiful. The hair in the wind, the water dripping off link as he gets out of water. This one may charm me against my will...

ohlawd

You know you can just play until it goes up on the eShop, press Home, go to the shop, buy it, then go back to TW101 while it's downloading?

Oh yeah you're right.

Didn't think of the download time. I feel like I'm nearing the endgame though so maybe I'll be done in two hours.

Got the bundle pre ordered, gonna be injecting that straight into my veins tomorrow.

Hopefully I get more use out of the wii u than I did with wii. >:/

I have no idea whether to get this game again or not. Having already thoroughly beaten it, I feel like all I'd do is sully the memories. Tough choice.

MegalonJJ

Banned
Wish Europe got it two weeks early too.

Can't believe you did me like this Shibata. Punishment for those cheeky early Pikmin 3 downloaders (myself included).

Get wonderful 101 and pikmin 3 and thank me later.

Edit: while you are at it, get toki tori 2 on eshop.

I definitely plan on getting Pikmin 3, I loved 1 and 2 as a kid. In fact, Pikmin 1 is the first game that made me want a gamecube and of course the first game I got on it.

ohlawd

I definitely plan on getting Pikmin 3, I loved 1 and 2 as a kid. In fact, Pikmin 1 is the first game that made me want a gamecube and of course the first game I got on it.
Pikmin 3 is the best game in the series and one of the best games I've ever played. Look forward to it.

TW101 is fantastic and there's a demo for it.

levyjl1988

Banned
The NA box art looks bastardized with the yellow muted colour. Should have stuck to EU's box cover art. Sometimes I ask who is responsible for these decisions, the NA cover art isn't appealing at all.

Frolow

Banned
Gonna make a quick thread for Cosmo's stream. Don't think you guys want the OT flooded with spoilers and speedrun talk.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
GameXplain just posted another video showing some more differences between the Wii U and GameCube versions:

http://youtu.be/0NpAeGotj_A

Megaton: You can turn while swinging now!

Oh shiiiit the fish hints being on the map. The volume of little edits like this is just so goddamned significant to me. Even in a total remake you'd never be guaranteed these kinds of things, you can just get a remake still fill of little niggling issues. The total focus on just tightening up every single loose bolt here is SO preferred to me.

Pikmin 3 is the best game in the series and one of the best games I've ever played. Look forward to it.

Well if this is true then...

iPLulRiZa34S4.gif

Guess I'm double dipping for this since I don't want to open my CE edition..

My problem is that I want to play this NOW, but don't like the idea of paying retail for a digital game...

Oct 4th feels soooo far away..

The NA box art looks bastardized with the yellow muted colour. Should have stuck to EU's box cover art. Sometimes I ask who is responsible for these decisions, the NA cover art isn't appealing at all.

I agree, but I do like the foil cover. Does the EU copy have the foil?

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Oh shiiiit the fish hints being on the map. The volume of little edits like this is just so goddamned significant to me. Even in a total remake you'd never be guaranteed these kinds of things, you can just get a remake still fill of little niggling issues. The total focus on just tightening up every single loose bolt here is SO preferred to me.

Being able to turn while swinging will make Tetra's stupid tutorial go by like a flash. They really did fix a lot of horrible issues I had with WW. This is going to be amazing.

Coldsnap

Can I pre order the bundle online at gamestop? Wish Amazon offered this.. Hate pre ordering, wonder if I can walk into gamestop and buy one on release date?

jmizzal

Can I pre order the bundle online at gamestop? Wish Amazon offered this.. Hate pre ordering, wonder if I can walk into gamestop and buy one on release date?

Yes you can preorder it online and Prob depends on where you live, if you live in a busy high game buying area they will prob ship a lot. My city has about 8 Gamestops so it wouldnt be an issue for me.

Gamestop has already put the regular WiiU price drop in effect online too

Coldsnap

Sweet, that settles it then. Going to cancel my Ps4 pre order and get a Wii-U. I got an awesome PC to play games on anyways.

I like your Wrath Of God Avatar. I started playing back in Revised.

Thanks! Same here, I don't play anymore but I did keep some revised/beta cards for a collection.

Sweet, that settles it then. Going to cancel my Ps4 pre order and get a Wii-U. I got an awesome PC to play games on anyways.

Thanks! Same here, I don't play anymore but I did keep some revised/beta cards for a collection.

Nice! I don't have any physical cards anymore, but I have a fairly large collection on Magic Online. I recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

Top Bottom