• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD |OT| Tingling with HD excitement...only 398 Rupees

Yuripaw

Banned
I don't know if this has been said already, but do we have any idea the file size that the eshop version is going to be? If not, can someone report on it when it goes live.

Lumyst

I really want to see the Earth Temple and the ReDeads again! That's one of the things I'm most looking forward to. They looked so comical like emaciated African villagers, that's the only way I can describe them as weird as that sounds.

Jobbs

Banned
I was on the "$50 is too much for a remake" skeptic wagon, but, what the hell -- This is my favorite 3D zelda, and the last time I played it was around when it came out. I guess I'm in.

PusherT

Remember by downloading this with 32gb wii u you get that 10% digital promotion or $5.99 in Nintendo credit.Its a good deal plus you get access to game tonight.

I didn't even want to by it. I hate replaying games like Zelda. But it's Zelda, so I'm stupid and can't control myself.

I got it even though I managed to get a reservation on the limited edition, and I'm playing GTA5, FF14, and Wonderful 101 which is more than enough to keep me occupied for the next few weeks. Yet, I just bought it. FUCK.

Coldsnap

So what other Wii U games are good? Now that I'm gonna buy a system for this. Would be nice if the games have good FPS, coming from PC locked 60 fps.

I got it even though I managed to get a reservation on the limited edition, and I'm playing GTA5, FF14, and Wonderful 101 which is more than enough to keep me occupied for the next few weeks. Yet, I just bought it. FUCK.
Welp, it's too late now. Let's brag about having it before retail and post on Miiverse to make ourselves feel better.

hmmmmm i wonder if people will put the digital code included with the console for $30-$40 on ebay and etc.

might be tempted :D

until then :( gotta wait for my superior ganon figure :p

Top Bottom