• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD |OT| Tingling with HD excitement...only 398 Rupees

Revven

Downloading nooooow! Cosmo is downloading now too, actually (looks like it'll take him an hour or so).

11 minutes hype!

when someone finishes there download please confirm if the game is 30 or 60fps cause im hearing very conflicting reports cause from when i payed the demo at BB it felt 30fps.

when someone finishes there download please confirm if the game is 30 or 60fps cause im hearing very conflicting reports cause from when i payed the demo at BB it felt 30fps.

It's 30. They weren't going to redo the animation cycles and other things to make it 60fps.

I was going to wait for the retail version because I prefer boxed, physical media, but I'm going to double-dip on the digital version because I found out I have to be abroad for work from 9/30-10/15, and I don't want to wait another month to play this as it's pretty much my #1 most anticipated game of 2013 (Wind Waker is one of my top three favorite games of all time).

The only thing that makes my double-dipping not quite as shameful is that I have a $50 gift card to use on the digital version tonight, so I'm still only paying for it once...

I'm such a whore. :(

JaseMath

Had a brief inkling to buy this, but bought Toki Tori 2+ instead, just to support the little guy.

Will probably give in over the weekend.

So what other Wii U games are good? Now that I'm gonna buy a system for this. Would be nice if the games have good FPS, coming from PC locked 60 fps.

Black Ops II is the best FPS on the system and is 60 fps. CoD Ghosts and the Director's Cut of Deus Ex are coming too.

Also recommend:

ZombiU
New Super Mario BrosU/ New Super Luigi U
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Lego City
Resident Evil: Revelations
Nintendo Land - if you have local multiplayer sessions
Rayman Origins
Nano Assault Neo

Haines

Banned
Exciting to see this *release!! Im very curious in how a Zelda remake on consoles sells!

Mine wont come until the retail copy is delivered but I cant play it right away anyways.

Man what the hell... I had no intention of buying this now, and here I am half way through the download. I blame this thread and all of you. Going to play on the gamepad with nice headphones in bed. Stoked.

Top Bottom