• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 3| Build Hard. Buy Fast. No Mercy.

kapowza

is the Batman in that movie set above the same as the standard minifig from superhero sets? I dunno if it's just from watching the movie but he looks like more of a dickhead than usual.

theaface

What's the easiest way to order parts for this and about how much does it run?

I just used the components list and quantities in the guy's build guide. Worked my way down the list one-by-one and ordered what I could via Lego's 'Pick a Brick' site. There were a number of items that weren't available there, so I picked those on Lego's 'Bricks & Pieces' site for odds and sods. For the latter, I had to call up and finish my order once it had been processed.

Grand total for all parts was about £37. Estimately delivery of 7-10 days.

Really? That would suck.

Yeah i honestly don't know but i wouldn't be surprised seeing as that Hulk minifig polybag promo back in the day was US only as far as i know so...plus i didn't see anything on the Lego site yet about it...

Not enough Eurobros representing in this thread so hopefully SOMEONE will know!

Yeah i honestly don't know but i wouldn't be surprised seeing as that Hulk minifig polybag promo back in the day was US only as far as i know so...plus i didn't see anything on the Lego site yet about it...

I got the Hulk in Germany at the time.

Chuckie

No I think you could get the Hulk. And the month before that the TC-14 (I am sure coz I have that one hehe)

Its just annoying the Dutch shop does not have the calender the US one has.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Anyone who says otherwise is a dirty, filthy liar.

guess I am a liar?

Only movie set that interests me is the construction Mech, and that is because I wonder what kinda construction vehicle I can build out of it. Not the Mech really.

Tomodachi

I just made my first order on bricklink, excited! :D

I was wondering, is it possible to filter stores that have 2 or more items I need instead of having to look for them manually?

A bit off topic perhaps, but I thought you guys might be interested. LEGO just released their annual results; Sales were up 10% yoy, profit up 9% (just over $1 billion). Focus going forward will be the Asian markets.

They have come a long way since they were almost bankrupt some 10 years ago.

A bit off topic perhaps, but I thought you guys might be interested. LEGO just released their annual results; Sales were up 10% yoy, profit up 9% (just over $1 billion). Focus going forward will be the Asian markets.

They have come a long way since they were almost bankrupt some 10 years ago.

I do find it cool that liscensing saved them, but later they got just as good with their own IPs like Ninjago and such.

The UK site has a promo for it.

I just made my first order on bricklink, excited! :D

I was wondering, is it possible to filter stores that have 2 or more items I need instead of having to look for them manually?

Click "by shop" in the wanted list menu, then you can sort out those that have the most unique lots that you want.

Put Han together and he's here at my desk at work:
70ja6vtl.jpg

Here he is in relation to the other items in my little cabinet...
0pjW2Cil.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
yeah supposedly all clearance items are 70% off at target right now... but not a single clearance item in sight at the two i visited today. they did, however, have tons of the new sets on shelf. not that i'd buy there when I can buy from the LEGO store instead :p

robochimp

Dang. Wish my Target was as generous with the markdowns.

Strange stopped by and all clearance is gone. But lots of new sets.

I've been stalking the clearance for the last month. Turtle van, some ninjago, and hive crawler were all hanging out at 30% off. Today they had all the new super hero and Star Wars sets out. I found the Hive Crawler on a clearance end cap behind some ninja turtle puzzles.

Stopped by Target near home. Nothing clearance left. Yesterday there's a bunch of stuff at 30%. Today, nothing at all. Someone came and cleaned it out I guess. Will check near work tomorrow. Not expecting much.

Stopped by Target near home. Nothing clearance left. Yesterday there's a bunch of stuff at 30%. Today, nothing at all. Someone came and cleaned it out I guess. Will check near work tomorrow. Not expecting much.

I found Rancor for $20.50 today and missed the $30.00 AT-TE by about 10 min. at this out of the way Target. (I usually don't go there but I have to get my car service today). Nothing else left though. All other Target by my house and work have nothing left.

I found Rancor for $20.50 today and missed the $30.00 AT-TE by about 10 min. at this out of the way Target. (I usually don't go there but I have to get my car service today). Nothing else left though. All other Target by my house and work have nothing left.

I feel like speculators just rampaged through the stores. If I had known they had marked things down that bad, I would have gone in before my shift this morning. Urgh. Oh, well. It is for the best that I didn't buy anything.

There was a MASSIVE Castle set on sale at Target for like $70 a week or so ago in Burbank but I passed on it. Just went back to see if they had ANYTHING left and there was absolutely 0 clearance Lego sets. :\

They also had the Ninjago set with the temple and the mech for $40-50, kinda pissed I passed on that one now :(

Top Bottom