• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 3| Build Hard. Buy Fast. No Mercy.

IT'S UP! OPEN THE FLOOD GATES!

Says it's out of stock and will ship in 30 days though, weird. I feel it probably won't be that long.

Also, limit of 2 per customer.

Holy shit out of stock in less than a minute.

I don't think it was ever in stock. The crazy conspiracy theorizing side of my mind is wondering if they're doing it this way to see how many are ordered and then just make more after all instead of a set number made beforehand.

Risible

I don't think it was ever in stock. The crazy conspiracy theorizing side of my mind is wondering if they're doing it this way to see how many are ordered and then just make more after all instead of a set number made beforehand.

Interesting. Not too crazy of a theory, tbh.

Ordered 2 and the small gotg set for free shipping. Didn't get a Mini Cooper though.

I guess I have to drive to Rochester tomorrow morning to guarantee having one.

Rootbeer

Banned
order placed, what a relief

I had a mini freak out cause the CC on my lego account was out of date... don't know HOW that happened cause I just placed an online order in June and my cards have not changed... very weird :|

But, 2 exo suits and 1 Coruscant Police Gunship is what i went with. I may pick up the Research Institute at my next trip to the LEGO store... I don't think it's going to be flying off shelves.

Ainaurdur

It was out of stock as soon as I refreshed the page and it was available to click buy. I was refreshing at least every 30 seconds...

I went ahead and ordered 2 Suits, 1 Lab, and 1 Dol Guldur Ambush like I had planned if the limit was 2.

I'm not too worried about it actually being 30 days, should be less. Though even if it is actually a 30 day wait... that's fine, I will still have them. Don't have a Lego Store nearby to go to anyway.

Placed my order for two. Bye bye $65 in VIP monies.

Had a scare as the order was rejected based on my credit card not being accepted. Second card worked. Good stuff.

Rootbeer

Banned
well looks like that credit card mixup cost me big time :(

I got my order in but my receipt says "ships in 30 days" GODDAMN IT

if I were a masochist I would be severely punishing my flesh right now

*edit* or maybe i'm saved, i'm reading that all new sets say the same thing

Strange. I have the order confirmation with number but it does not show up in my order status page. And I did not receive a confirmation email...

That seems abnormal.

Wow putting 2 Exo Suits in my cart plus the Lab set and seeing the tax jack it up to $100, I... I don't think I can pull the trigger when I'll be able to get an Exo Suit and Lab for about $30 tomorrow morning at work.

I'm way too fuckin spoiled by my discount. Feels bad, man. :(

I took a screen print of the confirmation page that shows all my details and the order confirmation. I hope it's just due to heavy traffic...

Lego S@H always takes me several hours to the entire next day to get the order confirmation email to me. I wouldn't worry about it, they just have horrendously bad email servers that get bogged down hard.

Hmm, what I am worried about is the order doesn't show in my order history (actually, nothing does now, so perhaps that's just croaking under the pressure too) nor can I find the order by order number. I saved the confirmation as an xps file though (don't use Adobe Reader so no save to pdf) if I have to contact support I guess.

Welp, I'm going to bed. Hopefully theres a confirmation email tomorrow morning. I printed everything out and took a print screen of the page if something goes wrong, though.

Seems everyone here is getting two Exo-suits, so it would stand to reason that it's similar across many Lego communities, I hope stock lasts for a few days until I can get some fundage.

wetwired

It's up in Australia but the site is busted

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties due to our system maintenance and your order may take up to 24 hours to process.
Please note that:
If your order qualifies for promotions, they will be applied, but will not be shown in the checkout.

Express shipping options and payment using VIP rewards are not available during this time.

Product availability may be inaccurate during this time.

You will receive your order confirmation email with a delay. It might take up to 24 hours.

We are unable to accept phone orders at this time.

If you have any questions, please call our experts on the number shown at the bottom of this page. We apologize for the inconvenience.

basically means, can't use VIP points, can't get free postage even if you're over the limit

fuck that, I'll wait thanks, I'm not paying $40 postage

Zerojul

It's up in Australia but the site is busted

basically means, can't use VIP points, can't get free postage even if you're over the limit

fuck that, I'll wait thanks, I'm not paying $40 postage

Exact same thing in France. Doesn't add freebies either. I want my mini Mini dammit :(

Top Bottom