• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 3| Build Hard. Buy Fast. No Mercy.

Zerojul

Finally, on the nth try, got 2 exos, 1 institute, the free mini Mini and free shipping. Yeah.
5 per consumer so I have a feeling this 10k production rumor was wrong. Hope everyone get theirs anyway.

theaface

I ordered one Exo Suit and the Leaning Tower of Pisa from the UK store.

The MINI polybag didn't show up in my baset as it should have, and it quoted a shipping cost which it shouldn't have, but the website seemed to be having a complete meltdown this morning and worst case scenario, I can speak to Customer Services who can sort it all out.

Just made an order for two Exosuits. 399 SEK ($58) each which is a bad markup but not as bad as the Delorean. At least it made me reach the free shipping threshold with just two, so Palace Cinema is once again booted off the order.

KemoSabe

OK, I was able to get the exosuit and the research institute.

The odd thing ist that on the receipt, the research institute is only listed with its article number but without a name...
If you click on it it takes you back to the starting page...
Guess that should be ok since the article numer is unique.

I also ordered one Simpsons minifig to get over 55€ to get the Mini cooper model and free shipping.

jpatez34

Neo Member
Just ordered 1 Exo-Suit and Benny's Spaceship! also got the Mini Polybag for free. Got a back in stock on the 4th September for the Exo-Suit! Did it really get sold out so fast?

Had a good little shopping trip this morning. They had dozens of both Idea sets. My total came to £46 so I was £4 off of getting the Mini Mini polybag. I know I already have it but I thought it was silly not to pick something G up to push the total past £50.i was think of the small electro set but £12 is a disgusting price for what you get. So I found this little wedding couple set. I can replace the couple in the Town Hall with these two and I'm sure I'll get the money I spent on them back when I sell the other mini polybag down the line.

Ep6399v.jpg

KemoSabe

Just ordered 1 Exo-Suit and Benny's Spaceship! also got the Mini Polybag for free. Got a back in stock on the 4th September for the Exo-Suit! Did it really get sold out so fast?
That´s the question...
Maybe the september 4th is just a placeholder?
Which store did you use?
The german one says it´s still available.

I need to get started on a modern Classic Space baseplate to fit my Spaceship^3 and Exosuits in, along with a bunch of other Neo Classic stuff.

It's a little bit annoying how the CS references in the CMF line are modernized, now that they're making almost real CS figures again, but I'm sure they'll all look good together.

Ryuuroden

Ordered my 2 exo-suits. I don't know how your getting a 5 suit limit. I am in the USA and the US site maxes out at 2 sets, not able to get more than that.

ghostmind

No email confirmation from LEGO yet on my order, though checking on the site says that it is "In Process". The Exo-Suit now shows "Out of Stock, expected ship date 15 Aug 2014".

Xater

No email confirmation from LEGO yet on my order, though checking on the site says that it is "In Process". The Exo-Suit now shows "Out of Stock, expected ship date 15 Aug 2014".

Now also no longer available here in Germany. It now says that it will be available again September 4th.

I guess that means they will just produce more?

Edit: And the first ones are already on eBay for 50€ +

When I ordered the Mini it took about 48 hours for the order to show up online. I wouldn't worry.

Did anyone order the replacement Ghostbusters minifigure arms from that website that were doing custom ones? I placed an order about 2 months and still haven't recieved them.

Zerojul

Did anyone order the replacement Ghostbusters minifigure arms from that website that were doing custom ones? I placed an order about 2 months and still haven't recieved them.

Yeah, got mine in about 1 week if I remember correctly. Much less than two months anyway. There's this message on their website, though :
Please Note : This item is currently sold out and we are still taking pre-orders for the next batch. Next printing will occur end of july. Pre-orders are served on a first-come, first served basis. Only sold as pairs, each side not sold separately.
http://www.nacm-customs.com/21108-ghostbustersarm-patch/

Yeah, got mine in about 1 week if I remember correctly. Much less than two months anyway. There's this message on their website, though :
Please Note : This item is currently sold out and we are still taking pre-orders for the next batch. Next printing will occur end of july. Pre-orders are served on a first-come, first served basis. Only sold as pairs, each side not sold separately.
http://www.nacm-customs.com/21108-ghostbustersarm-patch/

Maybe it was less than two months ago for me as well. I really should have saved my e mail!

Ravek

Banned
Ordered my two EXO-Suits, Research Institute, and two Mixels from series 2 I couldn't find in stores and didn't have.

Also, I asked my friend to order two EXO-SUITS and I'd pay her back. Long story short because the store was acting up last night she somehow got to order 4. But only two were charged to her VIP account but all four were charged to her card.

Therefore, if anyone isn't able to get one, Ill hold on to two of them and sell them to whomever for the normal price.

ghostmind

Hey LEGO-GAF

If you are heading out to a LEGO store today, grab the September calendar and post the promos for us, as the online site still doesn't have it up yet.

Experien

You think this is manufactured hype or the BrickShow guys getting it wrong and what they were actually told...

"There will be one first run of the Exo-Suit is 10,000 units..."
*BrickShow runs away to the computer*
"...and then will make a larger production following th...hey where did you go?"

muahaha, I'll be opening at least 2 of them off the bat, not sure with the third one, might keep it aside for the kids when they're older or something.

Every day you don't open the third one, I cry another tear.
:) I'll put an order in next week. Need those greenies.

Zerojul

You think this is manufactured hype or the BrickShow guys getting it wrong and what they were actually told...

"There will be one first run of the Exo-Suit is 10,000 units..."
*BrickShow runs away to the computer*
"...and then will make a larger production following th...hey where did you go?"

Lol. I think they were clearly testing water with the first run, but there's no way it will be 10k only.

Got my two Exo Suits and a Research Institute too, just because I love the Ideas theme.

Happy Lego shopping day everyone!
Same here, and thank you :)

Just walked in to the store. Only two other people there waiting for Exo Suit. Grabbed two of them, one Research Institute, and a 48x48 plate to get the free Mini Mini Cooper.

Manager said they had a delay in the September calendar, but it seems it was found online. Excited for free Spaceman!

Now I have four hours to kill on this side of town before work. Might just go build the Exo suit in the break room.

Rhaegar

Well after looking at that September calendar I guess Operation Convince My Wife to Give Me a >$99 LEGO Present for our Anniversary commences....now!

Top Bottom