• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 3| Build Hard. Buy Fast. No Mercy.

S@H buyers... what do you plan on ordering with your exo-suit to either qualify for free shipping ($75 order) and/or get the free polybag (with a $99 order)?

Not sure. Trying to stay awake...I'm an old man and I'm usually asleep by now. Will likely do two Exo suits and the Research Institute.....but who knows. Do I really need two?

Rootbeer

Banned
- $35 Exo Suit
- $15 Reaearch Institute
- $25 The Phantom or Snowspeeder

Research Institute is $19.99, just fyi!
Not sure. Trying to stay awake...I'm an old man and I'm usually asleep by now. Will likely do two Exo suits and the Research Institute.....but who knows. Do I really need two?
I need a green spaceman army dang it! Two just feels lonely. Four at least feels like a gang :)

S@H buyers... what do you plan on ordering with your exo-suit to either qualify for free shipping ($75 order) and/or get the free polybag (with a $99 order)?

Getting the Super Secret Police Dropship with it. I was thinking Pet Shop instead as the Dropship will probably be discounted on Amazon and stuff eventually, but that'd just be too much for me to spend right now.

Also for those waiting keep in mind that the store changes over at midnight US Eastern Time, which is just under two hours from now. I've already got the Dropship in my cart and am checking the page occasionally in case it goes up early.

Rootbeer

Banned
No spoilers... but after finding out what the end credits scene was for Guardians of the Galaxy I now have a new dream set in mind :) Who's with me!

Ryuuroden

It might go up at 11 PM EST because it will be 12 AM in the PEI timezone which counts for North America. Totally just a random theory because I've seen stuff go up at 11 PM EST b4

Rootbeer

Banned
50 more minutes of browsing youtube then. then i can go lay in bed and watch clone wars till i fall aslep

Still upset that right now I could be just about to hit Buy on an Adventure Time set or even a Zelda set but instead we are getting Research Institute... still a bad taste in my mouth.

Ryuuroden

50 more minutes of browsing youtube then. then i can go lay in bed and watch clone wars till i fall aslep

Still upset that right now I could be just about to hit Buy on an Adventure Time set or even a Zelda set but instead we are getting Research Institute... still a bad taste in my mouth.

it took nintendo like 20 years to figure out that making figure merchandise of its characters was a money making proposition. Even if LEGO wants to approve one, Nintendo will be like , nope, not interested in publicity cause we so stupid when it comes to marketing....

Ravek

Banned

....that Adventure Time would have been...AWESOME!

Hopefully we get Wall-E.

No spoilers... but after finding out what the end credits scene was for Guardians of the Galaxy I now have a new dream set in mind :) Who's with me!

I just finished watching and yes, the post credits scene rules.

Must buy Milano now. Movie was GOAT (at least for this year).

40 minutes til exosuit!!!

I'm thinking about throwing that Trike Rover I made up on the Ideas site, I added a small Mars Sojourner rover to it to make it a recovery mission, and I felt it needed a little something extra.

Do I actually need a physical model to qualify or whatever?

Ravek

Banned
I'm thinking about throwing that Trike Rover I made up on the Ideas site, I added a small Mars Sojourner rover to it to make it a recovery mission, and I felt it needed a little something extra.

Do I actually need a physical model to qualify or whatever?

I dont believe so

Experien

I'm going to order mine at midnight but I am really skeptical of this 10,000 unit run. Especially people said there were quite a few in store.

Rootbeer

Banned
I'm going to order mine at midnight but I am really skeptical of this 10,000 unit run. Especially people said there were quite a few in store.

I'm sure the 10,000 unit run is off the mark, most are already on board with that... but it is still said to be 'limited' so we'll see. I know I want two so I'm just going to get it out of the way more than anything. If it turns out there's tons of these on shelves, I doubt i'll have qualms about getting a third down the road.

wetwired

Well it's 2pm 1st of August here in Australia and still no exosuit, it shows up on the front page but still goes to "this product is unavailable" when you click it

Well, this is getting a bit long for me to be voluntarily sitting at work. Think I'll head home and if I miss it, well... Will have save money, at least.

I'm gonna stay up for another 20 minutes and if its still not up, I guess I'll head over and try the lego store tomorrow or something. Ah well.

I'm out of country, in Idaho, paid for a roaming pass with my provider so I didn't have to deal with spotty wifi and there isn't a LEGO shop in the state.

Fingers crossed it goes up soon.

We're getting pretty close to sleep time up here in Canada...I've got about five more minutes before I forever decry the entire concept of Green Spacemen.

Rootbeer

Banned
30 minutes later D: wow that time flew by... and yet nothing. well i'll be up for a bit longer... just hope it DOES go up tonight

Anyone know what time the VIP access for the Mini Cooper went live? Checking around the net (Brickset & Eurobricks) and people are saying that similar issue happened with the Cooper, didn't go live at 12:00 AM, eastern.

Top Bottom