• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargas

Maybe if I get just one set I can save some money, I dont think that is possible though. i go to the Lego store or TRU or Target and I leave with multiple sets.

LEGO has launched their Pirates site, in preparation for the upcoming releases.

http://www.lego.com/en-us/pirates

I totally forgot those sets were coming out, I visited the site and then I remembered why I had totally forgotten about them!

Anywho I built the Darkseid set...the plane itself has a somewhat nice design but still not up there with the Milano or the other superior comic sets. It does have a nice assortment of minifigs though.

The price for peice has stayed the same but the sets have increased in piece count to keep up with inflation. So yes, in a sense, its always stayed this expensive.

Well, theoretically, but these comparisons tend to ignore the parts size. Generally, there are more smaller parts now, which should have a higher profit margin. How much can a 1x1 round plate cost to produce?

Toxi

Banned
Bionicle went through some insane price inflation in its later years. The price of canister sets jumped to $8.99 in 2006, to $9.99 in the same year, then to $12.99 in 2008. Meanwhile, piece counts stayed static and plastic quality got worse.

The new wave is pretty sweet in comparison.
Well, theoretically, but these comparisons tend to ignore the parts size. Generally, there are more smaller parts now, which should have a higher profit margin. How much can a 1x1 round plate cost to produce?
That's actually factored into the linked article, and the average price per mass hasn't increased at all. So nope, legos really aren't more expensive in any way.

https://therealityprose.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/what_happened_with_lego/

Ryuuroden

Just finished Aviation Adventures. Yet another pro creator airplane set. Glad they keep coming out with these. I have the Jet fighter from a few years before as well.

Also maybe they revealing Helicarrier at London toys? Amazing that if it's coming out next month, actual images have stayed secret for this long.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Just finished Aviation Adventures. Yet another pro creator airplane set. Glad they keep coming out with these. I have the Jet fighter from a few years before as well.

I haven't even built the plane yet, just the boat and helicopter, and I absolutely love that set. I'll be building the plane after Pet Shop though and I'm so looking forward to it.

Ravek

Banned

Also maybe they revealing Helicarrier at London toys? Amazing that if it's coming out next month, actual images have stayed secret for this long.

No pics because it hasn't been made/built yet.
jk....hopefully.

ghostmind

dzl5LXR.jpg

Getting ready to start in about 12 hours...

LEGO's booth this year is over 4,000 square feet.

ghostmind

Is this where we're expecting some new set announcements?

We already know most of the 2H sets, but there will be details, impressions, and I am sure a surprise or two. Brickset, Brick Fanatics and other UK sites will have staff onsite to report.

The big caveat with the London show in the past has been no photography or videos, though stuff always leaks out.

Ryuuroden

Yeah, they will show Helicarrier but there will be a press blackout on photos :p

Anyways, started UCS Red 5 today :) I have done bags 1-3 of 10 so far :)

I was bored. Decided to use all those magnetic 2x4 bricks I had for something. So I made a few magnetic spice racks to put on the side of the fridge.

No harm in finding practical uses for LEGO.

Ryuuroden

I was bored. Decided to use all those magnetic 2x4 bricks I had for something. So I made a few magnetic spice racks to put on the side of the fridge.

No harm in finding practical uses for LEGO.

The force is strong with this one.

I have like 25 of those grey tiles ordered thru my lug.

Ryuuroden

AH HA HA HA HA HAH.......wtf were they thinking with the canopy stickers for the X-Wing

Not looking forward to this at all.

EDIT: btw the main body would make a nice club to beat someone to death with.

mrkgoo

I put together all of my Series 4 Mixels, so I figured I would share some better pics.

bWL6QC5.jpg

Infernites - Burnard, Meltus, Flamzer

DTsEW3f.jpg

Glowkies - Boogly, Globert, Vampos

1RrPvJG.jpg

Orbitrons - Rokit, Niksput, Nurp-Naut

My favorite out of the bunch is easily Niksput. He's got five ball joints on him (arms, legs, and upper jaw), giving him tons of poseability and personality. Second favorite is probably Boogly. I'm a bit disappointed with Meltus--I love his baby T-rex form and his eyebrows are fantastic, but the lack of an opening mouth definitely hinders him a bit. His neck can move up and down, but...ehh.

Oh, did I mention that you can also transform Niksput into a simple Minifigure flying platform? Because you totally can.

ZoklDvR.jpg

I really, really like Mixels.

Lol, I was listening to POA, and I was thinking, "hey! You're just copying what that guy on neogaf said!"

I can't afford to get all the mixels at once, and sadly that left me empty on several from previous series. What I do typically though, is purchase 1-3, usually like my favourite from each tribe from each wave, so your comments and opinions are very welcome on this. Like you mentioned, sometimes the mixels you think will be cool are only ok and others turn out to be hits. Definitely same with me.

Ryuuroden

Hey remember that order I made on bricklink on November 24th. It still hasn't shipped yet and for the last 6 weeks I have been msging them and every time they reply with we will ship it to you this week.....This store does a lot of business too.

Hey remember that order I made on bricklink on November 24th. It still hasn't shipped yet and for the last 6 weeks I have been msging them and every time they reply with we will ship it to you this week.....This store does a lot of business too.

Is there anyone you can report to on Bricklink to put the hammer down on them and make them ship it to you? Or is the only real thing you can do message them more and eventually give them a 1 star rating?

I could never understand when some posters in this thread wrote that they had a Lego set backlog. Lego is expensive enough that I figured I'd never have a backlog, as I'd well and truly finish building everything before I had enough money to buy some more.

Well, I still have 2 out of the 4 sets I bought just before New Year's unbuilt, and I'm looking at buying the next one (Galaxy Squad Bug Obliterator) in a couple of weeks, and the buying the one after that (Spaceship x 3) a few weeks later. Meanwhile, I still have a bunch of Classic Space Lego to photograph and tear down, then sort, then MOC the alternative builds pictured on the boxes, as well as build the second build on my Model Team Wheel n' Whirl Truck and MOC another alternative build picture on that box.

So yeah, I get it now :p

woodypop

Posting some pics of a favorite Star Wars ship / LEGO set, the Tantive IV:

1FF459A2-15EC-46B7-90EF-6D8FD5D189D1_zpsrisvy2on.jpg

F376EA13-05EF-4B16-AB73-D6C27CEB1874_zps1lnajm7r.jpg

3456ACD4-EDE5-4FEA-A587-DA8593DEA5FF_zps5f05gdvd.jpg

95B7DBF4-E013-4B0F-A5D2-5DD1275498D6_zpsizrr3akc.jpg

A71275E1-D1B8-467A-93C5-B26AD798CEC7_zpsvvlxbe6e.jpg

D617AA05-4056-4EFD-B718-ED82AB91F0DF_zpsn0rtmyry.jpg

0B7F8256-5456-4EAE-B7E9-FEC820AE3939_zpsjlltz4yw.jpg

E0A17A5B-9898-456E-855A-81D0A0B04CF6_zpsrgvodnhq.jpg

Saw this set at the Downtown Disney LEGO Store four years ago, and it re-ignited my interest in LEGO. It would have been neat if the designers had somehow managed to incorporate a corridor to re-enact the boarding by Vader and the Stormtroopers. Really love the huge bank of rear engines!

Saw this set at the Downtown Disney LEGO Store four years ago, and it re-ignited my interest in LEGO. It would have been neat if the designers had somehow managed to incorporate a corridor to re-enact the boarding by Vader and the Stormtroopers. Really love the huge bank of rear engines!

I really want them to make another UCS of the Tantive IV. I would buy it in a heartbeat. IMO it's one of the most beautiful ship designs in science fiction.

I bought the AT-AT and Snowspeeder a couple weekends ago, I currently have them posed on my dresser. Love the Snowtrooper and other Imperial minifigs it came with.

ruxtpin

Banned
Love the Blockade Runner ship. Hoping we get an update of the ship in the next few years. It went OOP just before I came out of my dark ages.

Ponn

Banned
I could never understand when some posters in this thread wrote that they had a Lego set backlog. Lego is expensive enough that I figured I'd never have a backlog, as I'd well and truly finish building everything before I had enough money to buy some more.

Well, I still have 2 out of the 4 sets I bought just before New Year's unbuilt, and I'm looking at buying the next one (Galaxy Squad Bug Obliterator) in a couple of weeks, and the buying the one after that (Spaceship x 3) a few weeks later. Meanwhile, I still have a bunch of Classic Space Lego to photograph and tear down, then sort, then MOC the alternative builds pictured on the boxes, as well as build the second build on my Model Team Wheel n' Whirl Truck and MOC another alternative build picture on that box.

So yeah, I get it now :p

I'm positive mine is probably smaller than most but I felt the same way when I first got back into Lego. Sometimes I would stop at a store during the week just to buy a cheap $20 set because I was afraid I wouldn't have something to build during a weekend. Then I started having my medical issues and it became harder and harder to put sets together for me but I was afraid of sets going OOP so I kept buying. Now my backlog looks like this

Brainiac Attacks
Darkseid Invastion
Mirkwood Army
Dol Guldur Battle
Dol Guldur Ambush
Joker Steamroller
Idea Birds set
Witch King Battle
Penguin scuba set
Karai Bike Escape
Superman Black Zero Escape
Hulk Lab Smash
Spider-Helicopter
Alien Conquest Alien Abduction
Alien Conquest Tripod Invader
Couple polybags and MF At-AT

edit: forgot Research Institute and Electro Spider-trike

And I rebought some LoTR sets I sold over the summer to pay some medical bills that I have to rebuild

Tower of Orthanc
Battle of Helms Deep and Urak Hai Army (I lucked out with an AWD that was posted in the middle of the night).

At this point i'm afraid of the lack of room I would have to display so i'm thinking of just holding off till my move in a couple months when I will have more room and possible new display shelves.

oh yea and also

WHERE IS THE HELICARRIER!!!

Oh, we talking backlogs? I could never understand it either at first but, uh..

*looks around nervously*
Dude, you have the Star Wars Advent Calendar in your backlog? Building one of those a day with my son was an awesome way to spend 5 minutes each December evening! Are you just going to ignore the "advent calendar" part and build them all at once, or wait until Dec 2015/2016/2017?

I'm glad I don't have a lego backlog lol. Although I'm just a poor college student so I only can afford to get a Lego whenever I really want one. Can't be spending hundreds of dollars on Lego.

I'm afraid that might change when I have disposable income one day, though...

Dude, you have the Star Wars Advent Calendar in your backlog? Building one of those a day with my son was an awesome way to spend 5 minutes each December evening! Are you just going to ignore the "advent calendar" part and build them all at once, or wait until Dec 2015/2016/2017?

Well, truthfully (think I've admitted to this before) I'm not the biggest fan of Star Wars. The only reason I bought the calendar last year was my ex-fiancé was HUGE into SW and we were gonna do the builds together, but She, uh, left me at the end of October... I had honestly planned to do the builds anyway but in a fit of post-breakup madness, I decided to completely change around every room in my house. So I didn't have the building or displaying space during the holidays and it was left sitting on my shelf. I've been wondering if I should wait until I don't work for Lego anymore to sell it... but there are certain characters and ships from Star Wars that I can't help but like, and having a Santa Vader is soooo tempting for so many reasons. I don't know if I'll ever drop the cash required to get a regular Vader figure/set but even just having his head to put on different bodies would be a lot of fun.

I'm glad I don't have a lego backlog lol. Although I'm just a poor college student so I only can afford to get a Lego whenever I really want one. Can't be spending hundreds of dollars on Lego.

I'm afraid that might change when I have disposable income one day, though...
Yeah man, if it wasn't for the discount I wouldn't have nearly as many sets. There would be no backlog and my collection would be a fraction of what it is, heh

Kipp

If you don't plan to sell the LEGO Hub Birds set, you should build it and give us pictures and your impressions.

Seconded. Being a massive fan of the Ideas Birds set, I'd absolutely love to hear about the Hub Birds set.

If you don't plan to sell the LEGO Hub Birds set, you should build it and give us pictures and your impressions.

Seconded. Being a massive fan of the Ideas Birds set, I'd absolutely love to hear about the Hub Birds set.
I actually was planning to sell it some day and just find the instructions online since I don't think there are any unique parts, but it looks like nobody has posted them yet?! How is that possible? Did NOBODY open theirs?? Or am I just terrible at searching? Hahahaha jeez!

I actually was planning to sell it some day and just find the instructions online since I don't think there are any unique parts, but it looks like nobody has posted them yet?! How is that possible? Did NOBODY open theirs?? Or am I just terrible at searching? Hahahaha jeez!

Hmm. The links on Brickset go nowhere either. Weird that nothing is up yet.

Finished the UCS X-Wing. What a sexy beast it is. Either Mini Cooper or Tumbler is being built tomorrow.

Tumbler next. If you thought you could kill someone with the body of the Red Five Sex Wing, then the main frame of the Tumbler is even deadlier. And then you also blind everyone else nearby from flying pieces that came off after touching the set the wrong way.

But do the Mini Cooper last. Save the best for last.

Ryuuroden

Tumbler next. If you thought you could kill someone with the body of the Red Five Sex Wing, then the main frame of the Tumbler is even deadlier. And then you also blind everyone else nearby from flying pieces that came off after touching the set the wrong way.

But do the Mini Cooper last. Save the best for last.

So sad, when I finish those 2 I won't have much in the way of backlog left :( I built some 20-30 sets the last 2 weeks with the biggest ones saved for last.

Oh btw, went to The LEGO Store today and they had some excellent stuff on the wall. I got a whole large container of black headlight bricks. My stockpile that was destroyed by Orthanc has been refreshed. Got some other cool stuff like 1x2 medium light blue/sand blue plates and some other stuff I haven't seen on the wall before. Looks like they put up the new quarterly stuff.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
Lol, I was listening to POA, and I was thinking, "hey! You're just copying what that guy on neogaf said!"

I can't afford to get all the mixels at once, and sadly that left me empty on several from previous series. What I do typically though, is purchase 1-3, usually like my favourite from each tribe from each wave, so your comments and opinions are very welcome on this. Like you mentioned, sometimes the mixels you think will be cool are only ok and others turn out to be hits. Definitely same with me.

Some rat bastard plagiarizing me? I'll moiderize 'im!

So sad, when I finish those 2 I won't have much in the way of backlog left :( I built some 20-30 sets the last 2 weeks with the biggest ones saved for last.

Oh btw, went to The LEGO Store today and they had some excellent stuff on the wall. I got a whole large container of black headlight bricks. My stockpile that was destroyed by Orthanc has been refreshed. Got some other cool stuff like 1x2 medium light blue/sand blue plates and some other stuff I haven't seen on the wall before. Looks like they put up the new quarterly stuff.

Oooooh. Might have to take a drive Wednesday if they have the headlight bricks on the PAB wall. Would be worth the gas money for that. I would love to get a ton of them for modular MOCs.

Were they the SNOT with the recessed stud and open back, or the ones with just one stud on the side and flat?

Heh, this was how I got back into LEGO from dark age. Couple years ago we went to Orlando and I saw the Death Star set at LEGO Store at Downtown Disney and it stir something in me of how much my brother and I used to play with LEGO for hours on end. I got home and dug up all my son Star Wars LEGO set (mine are long gone) and well discovered LEGO GAF ... now my LEGO backlog is longer than my gaming. (I think the last game I bought was Dragon Age Inquisition for my son (I think the game is crap but GAF seems to love it).

My local Brick & MInifigs store had that Tantive IV but I balked at the price. Today I probably would have bought it. I hope LEGO revisit it someday, the ship is just as iconic as the Star Destroyers. Lovely pictures by the way, thanks for sharing. We are horrible enablers.

So I picked up the Tremor Track set from Ultra Agents theme and I really dig the design and aesthetic. The Chima and Ninjago vehicles tend to be very busy looking with a lot of kibble and bits but the Ultra Agents line are simplistic and remind me a lot of Saturday morning serial cartoon. The battering-ram tank has movable punching claw and I love real tracks on this thing. I didn't apply any of the stickers but the set look pretty good even without it. The good guy come with some kind of safe storage thing that was pretty boring but it does have some really nice transparent pieces.

WP_20150118_19_16_27_Pro (2)
by antiquegamer, on Flickr

WP_20150118_19_10_46_Pro (2)
by antiquegamer, on Flickr

The minifigures are really nice especially the bad guys. The Tremor guy is just begging to be mod into Ram-man.

Ironmask

So I picked up the Tremor Track set from Ultra Agents theme and I really dig the design and aesthetic. The Chima and Ninjago vehicles tend to be very busy looking with a lot of kibble and bits but the Ultra Agents line are simplistic and remind me a lot of Saturday morning serial cartoon. The battering-ram tank has movable punching claw and I love real tracks on this thing.
The minifigures are really nice especially the bad guys. The Tremor guy is just begging to be mod into Ram-man.

I agree with you, the set is quite pricey for its type but comes with a lot of useful pieces in useful colors, the set is really playful and the minifigs are good to play with.

I recently erased my backlog during the christmas holidays, but the lack of space at home urged me to broke them in macropieces and store them in the garage. Fortunately i'm plentiful of space for the ninifigures to show at home

ghostmind

LEGO is not allowing photos at TF London, as usual.

Here is the first of many reports, from BrickFanatics:

Friends
41103 Pop Star Recording Studio £12.99
41104 Pop Star Dressing Room (mirrored element)
41105 Pop Star Show Stage £34.99 (Revolving stage lights and backgrounds)
41106 Tour Bus £49.99
41107 Pop Star Limo £19.99
41101 Hotel £89.99 (two new characters, Nate and Susan hotel workers, juice bar
and grand piano)
41099 Heartlake Skate Park £17.99 (very orange)
41108 Grocery Store £34.99
and a Friends-style 6-stud wide jet with security gate £24.99

Scooby-Doo
Now for the first big news, Scooby Doo theme is happening. Below is list of sets with details and prices. Rumours of new film, the minifigure include new hair molds on Shaggy, Velma and Daphne, poss Fred too. Classic 70s vibe, not minidolls. Box art involves gang being chased by monsters Different Scooby snack in each set. Two Scoobys, non-posable (paw up, paw down) Black Knight, Dracula, Ghost (glow in the dark), Headless Horseman (pumpkin on head which lifts off to reveal bad guy), Zombie, Mummy, Lighthouse Keeper.

75902 Mystery Machine £29.99 (won’t fit whole gang, back doors swing open, kitchen in back, likely new windscreen part as that wasn’t shown)
75904 Mystery Mansion £99.99 (have to buy this and the other set to get the whole gang)
75903 Haunted Lighthouse £39.99
75901 Plane Chase Escape £19.99
75900 Mummy Museum Mystery £11.99

CITY
Firstly there is a massive single standalone set: 60097 City Square £139.99, 14 minifigs (including a green Futuron guy and a Knight to go in the Lego Store), Coffee chain, LEGO store with Pick a Brick, truck, garage, tram and stop, hot dog cart (diff to free giveaway one) and a police station.

Deep Sea Explorers, yellow and Dark blue, Explorers taking you outside the city, linked to Space theme

60093 Deep Sea Helicopter £39.99 (twin rotor, includes submersible vessel (like Octopussy) that drops down from line)
60092 Submarine £24.99
60091 Underwater Starter Set £8.99 (remote rover with three minifigs)
60090 Deep Sea Scuba Scooter £4.99
60095 Deep Sea Exlploration Vessel £79.99 (huge solid hull so floats, new swordfish, wreck feature that can get destroyed, dark red octopus)
The space theme is back with 4 main sets as follows:

60080 Spaceport £69.99
60079 Training Jet Transporter £39.99
60078 Utility Shuttle £17.99
60077 Space Starter £8.99

Ultra Agents
70171 Ultrasonic Showdown £17.99 (guy with electric style mask on a flying glider)
70172 Anti Matter’s Portal Hideout £49.99 (big robotic shark (same mold that’s been used before) )
70173 Ocean HQ £79.99 (brick built hull, sides come down to reveal some boat and hidden compartments)

Jurassic World
Jurassic World set coming out in May. Very dark grey and blue.
75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush £29.99 (New mold for dino)
75920 Raptor Escape £39.99 (Two raptors)
75919 Ultra Dino Breakout £99.99 (comes with D-Rex and gyro pods. has mosquito in amber brick)
75915 Pteranodon Capture (almost the same as the pteranodon takedown tower set. Fires a net.)
75917 Raptor Rampage £49.99 (Only set with Chris Pratt character in, riding a motorbike. Two raptors.)
75918 T-Rex tracker £59.99

Super Heroes
Age of Ultron sets shown, same as leaked photos.

76036 Carnage vs Spider-Man (comes with Miles Morales)
7603? Sandman Ambush (Spider-Man, Iron Spider, Sandman and Rhino minifig fits in brick built Rhino)
Plus 1 x Ant Man set, £19.99 not shown

DC has two sets for Summer
76035 Jokerland £89.99 (Bigger and better than Joker’s Funhouse. Brick built joker face at the top, Vine tower ride thing, Wheel of ducks, Keaton-style Batmobile, Zip wire, Comes with Starfire, Beast Boy, Robin, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Penguin, Joker, Batman)
76034 Batboat Harbor Pursuit (Batman, Robin (new print) and Deathstroke)

Star Wars
No Force Awakens sets shown.

75094 Imperial Shuttle £79.99 (Smaller than UCS, but still with foldable wings, landing gear. More robust than UCS but doesn’t use gears to open/close wings. Camo version of Chewbacca.)
75093 Death Star Final Duel £69.99 (much bigger version than before, includes sliding door to enter the scene, springer action to jump minifig into the air. Emperor’s throne area very similar to the scene in the Death Star set, except more spread out. Two side builds, one is a tube to throw Vader (new printing) down.)
75091 Flash speeder £39.99 (green, chunky, two minifigs)
75106 Imperial Assault Carrier £99.99 (From Rebels. Holds 4 mini TIE Fighters (bigger than polybag size) Rear geared weapon thing and a carry handle.)
75092 Naboo Starfighter £54.99 (Fires missiles, R2-D2, Anakin, and a mechanic)

Minecraft
21121 Desert Outpost £59.99 (designed heavily in conjunction with the community)
21119 Dungeon £19.99
21120 Snow Hideout £39.99 (has a snowman in)
21122 Nether Fortress £69.99 (comes with zombie, lots of dark red, something called Blaze?)

Ninjago
Ninjago, very popular still. General theme is Ghosts. Lots of sets comes with ghost minions (look like Slimers). Lots of Glow in the dark elements. Airjitsu – rebranded spinners which fly. Feature minifigs in transparent capsules
70733 Cole’s Earth Bike
70737 Titan Mech Battle £39.99 (two huge fighting mechs)
70735 Ronin Rex £39.99
70736 Ghost Dragon (Chinese style dragon)
70738 Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty £99.9 (holes cut in fabric wings to make it look ragged)

Technic
And finally Technic, there is a massive set for Christmas, Mercedes Benz Arocs dump truck £169.99. Return of pneumatic, geared base similar to crane mk 2 and a Uni-mogg crossed with the skip lorry.

No exclusives (ie. Helicarrier, Kwik-E-Mart) nor CMFs were shown.

More impressions to come from Brickset and others throughout the day, and hopefully some leaked photos. The first "real" photos will be at the Nurnberg TF, which is in a week.

Kipp

Oh. My. Goodness.

So many sets in that list that I really want to buy. I'm so excited to see what these look like.

Thanks ghostmind!

Woorloog

Banned
Imperial Assault Carrier seems to be the Gozanti-class cruiser based on the description.
The term "assault carrier" is often rather vague...

IHaveIce

Banned
LEGO is not allowing photos at TF London, as usual.

Here is the first of many reports, from BrickFanatics:

Scooby-Doo

75902 Mystery Machine £29.99 (won’t fit whole gang, back doors swing open, kitchen in back, likely new windscreen part as that wasn’t shown)
75904 Mystery Mansion £99.99 (have to buy this and the other set to get the whole gang)
75903 Haunted Lighthouse £39.99
75901 Plane Chase Escape £19.99
75900 Mummy Museum Mystery £11.99

CITY
Firstly there is a massive single standalone set: 60097 City Square £139.99, 14 minifigs (including a green Futuron guy and a Knight to go in the Lego Store), Coffee chain, LEGO store with Pick a Brick, truck, garage, tram and stop, hot dog cart (diff to free giveaway one) and a police station.

Jurassic World
75917 Raptor Rampage £49.99 (Only set with Chris Pratt character in, riding a motorbike. Two raptors.)

Super Heroes
Age of Ultron sets shown, same as leaked photos.

76036 Carnage vs Spider-Man (comes with Miles Morales)
7603? Sandman Ambush (Spider-Man, Iron Spider, Sandman and Rhino minifig fits in brick built Rhino)
Plus 1 x Ant Man set, £19.99 not shown

DC has two sets for Summer
76035 Jokerland £89.99 (Bigger and better than Joker’s Funhouse. Brick built joker face at the top, Vine tower ride thing, Wheel of ducks, Keaton-style Batmobile, Zip wire, Comes with Starfire, Beast Boy, Robin, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Penguin, Joker, Batman)
76034 Batboat Harbor Pursuit (Batman, Robin (new print) and Deathstroke)

Shit I need these.

The DC sets have awesome minifigs, same as the Marvel sets.

I will be so fucking broke

Rootbeer

Banned
Miles and Iron Spider... FINALLY they are giving us some Spider variants.

LEGO, take some hints from Spiderverse and give us a lot more in the future.

is the Robin from 76034 Damian? Can anyone tell?

I hate how LEGO just lumps all Robins as one character. It may be unavoidable for toys, but it's still irritating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom