• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
4TR0UlE.png
Dragon looks sweet

Rootbeer

Banned
Ninjago has a good thing going this year, both the early 2015 and later 2015 sets are a notch above previous years.

I think Ninjago is going to be in my "impulse buy" rotation, especially since Chima won't be an option much longer.

ghostmind

It's like LEGO knows exactly what appeals to me for Ninjago - dragons, temples, mechs, and the occasional airship.

Looks like I will be buying most of the 2H Ninjago sets.

Construction Mixels?!? Sign me up!!

Edit: OMFG. Can't post a picture cause I'm on mobile but BrickFan has a photo of a small round table displaying the Wave 2 Minecraft figures and there's gonna be, from what I can tell, Skeleton, Armored Skeleton, Zombie, some all-black figure that's too short to be an Enderman?!?, Armored Steve, a Blaze, Zombie Pigmen, a Wolf, and it's cut off but I'm about 99.99% certain that the stock female player will be available too (she has orange hair and a green shirt, in the picture you can see the Orange side of her head and on her shirt where her orange pixel hair comes down). Awesome!! Reports also have said there will be a Snowman/Snow Gollum but there's no pictures yet.

I wonder what the all-black minifig is??

Edit: upon closer inspection it looks like it's either a Zombie or another Steve. I wonder why they have 2-3 of the same figure lined up like that?

The space shuttle is heartbreaking, I really regret having missed out on the one they did (twice) a few years back with the boosters and fuel tank.

ghostmind

The space shuttle is heartbreaking, I really regret having missed out on the one they did (twice) a few years back with the boosters and fuel tank.

Note that the photo only shows one of the two Shuttles - the smaller Utility Shuttle - there will be a larger one with the Spaceport.

That said, don't expect something even close to 10231.

ghostmind

31039 Blue Power Jet

tBVfbu8.jpg

It seems that Atamaii Toys got an exclusive walkthrough the night before the Toy Fair opens, hence the random nature of these photos. We will be getting a lot more images from other attendees in about 12 hours once the doors open officially.

IHaveIce

Banned
31039 Blue Power Jet

tBVfbu8.jpg

It seems that Atamaii Toys got an exclusive walkthrough the night before the Toy Fair opens, hence the random nature of these photos. We will be getting a lot more images from other attendees in about 12 hours once the doors open officially.

Ok this one looks good

31039 Blue Power Jet

tBVfbu8.jpg

Oh, nice. Looks like a nice hybrid of Sonic Boom and Quinjet.

Ponn

Banned
Wow, still no Helicarrier but still getting awesome news over the last couple weeks despite.

Missed Sonic Boom and love me some planes so that jet looks super awesome. That Ninjago dragon looks really, REALLY good. I probably should get that Mech Dragon before its oop and make a dragon shelf with Smaug and all of them hanging out.

Space Shuttle is super disappointing. Wasn't around for that last release but loved it and was hoping for a chance to get a new one. With the program scrapped I wonder if they ever will make a new set.

ghostmind

Wow, still no Helicarrier but still getting awesome news over the last couple weeks despite.

Missed Sonic Boom and love me some planes so that jet looks super awesome. That Ninjago dragon looks really, REALLY good. I probably should get that Mech Dragon before its oop and make a dragon shelf with Smaug and all of them hanging out.

Space Shuttle is super disappointing. Wasn't around for that last release but loved it and was hoping for a chance to get a new one. With the program scrapped I wonder if they ever will make a new set.

Note that the photo only shows one of the two Shuttles - the smaller Utility Shuttle - there will be a larger one with the Spaceport.

Ponn

Banned

Way to wave a waffle in front of me then immediately throw it on the floor and stomp on it before my eyes. :p

ghostmind

OK, now that I have seen it, not a big fan of the shuttle. I think the highlight for the CITY Space subtheme for me is now the Training Jet.

Those Deep Sea Divers sets though...

Woorloog

Banned
Oh, some nice looking things there.

That tram, like i said earlier. Really nice.

The shuttle is pretty nice looking as well, though those big one piece parts it seems to have are kind of meh.

Also that helicopter and the sub below it.

I wish i had a few thousand euros to waste on fun stuff.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Ooh. The Deep Sea Divers sets look good. I'll definitely pick up at least one of those sets.

Divers looks nice, takes me back to '97 when I used to play with mine on our glass table.

The big shuttle is better looking than the small one but I'm not feeling it -- I think I'll just pick up the small Space starter set for some astronauts.

City Space sets look meh and while the Divers sets look good, I don't think I'll get them but we'll see! That gold tooth shark looks awesome, Goldfinger would be proud.

neonglow

I'm disappointed with the City Square. The descriptions made it seem better than what it actually looks like. This is more a vehicle focused set than a building focused one. It's probably also because I own the old Public Transport set too.

Toxi

Banned
Snapshot of new Burnicles

Really not liking that orange scattered throughout the skull warriors... Definitely going to replace that when I get them.

On the plus side, red eyes pieces!

3N16MA

Banned
Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do you guys stick to certain themes and buy the odd set outside of those themes or do you buy whatever interests you?

Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do you guys stick to certain themes and buy the odd set outside of those themes or do you buy whatever interests you?

Whatever interests me. Since I don't have a lot of money I usually just get or two I really like from a span of themes (star wars, lego movie, creator, etc.) Only exception is bionicle since that was my childhood. Got 5 of the Toa so far.

Sets that interest me above all. Some themes just have more sets that interest me than others.

Sometimes it is an interesting looking build that gets me. Sometimes it is just the figures. Sometimes it is just wanting certain parts from a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom