• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent $280 mostly on Thomas wooden trains and track. The only Lego left was a Boba Fett lamp.

Good luck!

All at 75% off? Damn, that is a lot of Thomas. As for LEGO, there was still a ton left here yesterday afternoon, so hoping it is there this morning. Sadly, someone snagged the AT-TE the other day. That was the one I was praying to get cheap. Will post my haul later.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Do you guys know off the top of your head what themes/sets are on clearance at B&N? Just in case there are some missed markdowns so I know what to look out for.

Do you guys know off the top of your head what themes/sets are on clearance at B&N? Just in case there are some missed markdowns so I know what to look out for.
Phon put a list up a few days ago. There's also a thread on brickset forums. I was only able to find a TMNT set and mixels series 3.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
No LEGO but plenty of Mega Bloks at 75% off. THANKS PHONBAMA

:p

oktarb

I have a unopened Benny's Space ship up for trade. Would like something or several things of equal value. Preferably in the Star Wars range but I'm open. Feel free to PM me.

3N16MA

Banned
5kWo5Dm.jpg

Delivered today. Pet Shop out for delivery and should be here tomorrow.

Rootbeer

Banned
5kWo5Dm.jpg

Delivered today. Pet Shop out for delivery and should be here tomorrow.

Got mine and the new Ultimate Star Wars book (not LEGO related), nice day for book releases!

Boba really should have came with a cape and/or a weapon. He feels naked. But it's a really nice print and figure to have.

Got the following:
B Wing
Ice Cream Machine
Castle Calvary
Phantom
Duel on Geonosis
Friends Bakery
Tmnt t rawket sky strike
City police patrol

$70 total. :)

Can't wait until I get my book, don't care anything about it really, just want the minifigure haha. Might give the book to my mom or something.

Ponn

Banned
Living in a super crowded and affluent place is nothing but pain. I could never get such a lucky haul. Simply not possible.

Same, I never luck out on these clearances at stores. Even if they do have anything on clearance its gone within hours and shelves are bare where they used to be. Only luck I ever had was getting a Black Gates set for $35 at Walmart. Better luck with AWD. Speaking of which got my Gorilla Grodd set I nabbed off AWD for $35. Pretty good shape, box was open but bags sealed and all figs present. Was going to build it tonight but noticed I still have a Joker Steamroller set I haven't opened yet. I really want to get that Bat-Mech put together though and see what modding I can do to it to make it look like the Bat Knight mechs from Kingdom Come.

Haven't posted in the thread for a while because I put myself on LEGO budget. Just trying to stick to modulars this year. Making my way through the line and Palace Cinema is my next purchase.

With that said... is there any exclusive bonus for this year's "May The Fourth" event?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't posted in the thread for a while because I put myself on LEGO budget. Just trying to stick to modulars this year. Making my way through the line and Palace Cinema is my next purchase.

With that said... is there any exclusive bonus for this year's "May The Fourth" event?

image.php

3N16MA

Banned

Admiral Yularen minifig.

I know, I know. But I have entirely too many built sets and I promisedy wife of back off buying so many. Keeping out of the thread has helped curb my desire to buy more sets.

Except for modulars. I'm slowly buying them all to put together in a few years. I have Fire Brigade, Emporium & Pet Shop sealed in their boxes. I passed on Town Hall. The set just didn't do anything for me. I've also got a sealed Haunted House.

Admiral Yularen minifig.

Thanks!

Ponn

Banned
Still no Ferris Wheel video? Wonder if we will get one. Was hoping we would so we could see everything and power functions before reviews.

neonglow

Still no Ferris Wheel video? Wonder if we will get one. Was hoping we would so we could see everything and power functions before reviews.

May 13th is the release date so hopefully before that. I know the Slave 1 was uploaded randomly one day after it was leaked.

I know, I know. But I have entirely too many built sets and I promisedy wife of back off buying so many. Keeping out of the thread has helped curb my desire to buy more sets.

Except for modulars. I'm slowly buying them all to put together in a few years. I have Fire Brigade, Emporium & Pet Shop sealed in their boxes. I passed on Town Hall. The set just didn't do anything for me. I've also got a sealed Haunted House.

Thanks!

Post your e-mail address. We can help you out by e-mailing you all the tempting posts so you don't feel left out.

Anyone have any information on which sets, if any, will be discounted in the US for May 4th? I remember this information being leaked much sooner in past years.

Rootbeer

Banned
A very nice LEGO building setup.

Look at what an amazing restoration it is (video has before/after)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bS2Uj9z2UI

Anyone have any information on which sets, if any, will be discounted in the US for May 4th? I remember this information being leaked much sooner in past years.

I don't even know the full gamut of new sets releasing... yesterday at TRU they told me there are new star wars sets alongside the Jurassic World ones and I'm not sure if that is accurate. I thought those were coming later this summer. They weren't talking about the TIE because that's not a TRU set afaik

Jimbro72

Well, according to what I saw listed on the back side of the June calender, the new stuff out for June 1st in LEGO stores is Juniors, Star Wars, City and Chima. If TRU already got shipments of that new SW stuff, will be curious to see how early they put it out as I find it hard to believe they'd sit on stock in the back room for 5 weeks before putting out to sell. I'm kind of hoping they have it out for their May 4th promotion (running from the 3rd through the 9th) where I think I read it will be buy 1 get 40% off a second item on all SW items and it does not seem to exclude LEGO in the fine print.

Experien

Well, according to what I saw listed on the back side of the June calender, the new stuff out for June 1st in LEGO stores is Juniors, Star Wars, City and Chima. If TRU already got shipments of that new SW stuff, will be curious to see how early they put it out as I find it hard to believe they'd sit on stock in the back room for 5 weeks before putting out to sell. I'm kind of hoping they have it out for their May 4th promotion (running from the 3rd through the 9th) where I think I read it will be buy 1 get 40% off a second item on all SW items and it does not seem to exclude LEGO in the fine print.

not Jurassic?

A very nice LEGO building setup.

Look at what an amazing restoration it is (video has before/after)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bS2Uj9z2UI

That's they type of setup I want. Needs more display space though. :)

Since everyone keeps talking about Star Wars for some reason, I may as well jump on the bandwagon. This was done by the same guy that did that massive Sarlacc pit MOC. I love the use of the yellow levers.

C-3PO and R2-D2 by Dan_Sto, on Flickr

Rootbeer

Banned
it's kind of baffled me why bootleggers never made bootleg Dinos because they would be such big sellers. They were able to bootleg Hulk and lots of other Big Figs.

Hopefully with these Jurassic World sets the bootleggers can gain access to more molds or whatever it is they use and make it more possible.

Would love a dino variety pack at a low price.

Ponn

Banned
I hate Lego trolling me. Get an email saying click here log in and see a sneak peek at the exclusive May 4th offers! Oh ok. Ohhhh. No sale items, just the same shit in the postcard I got in the mail.

Ryuuroden

I hate Lego trolling me. Get an email saying click here log in and see a sneak peek at the exclusive May 4th offers! Oh ok. Ohhhh. No sale items, just the same shit in the postcard I got in the mail.

It will probably be sets like the Ghost that are on discount

Ponn

Banned
It will probably be sets like the Ghost that are on discount

After not trying for that walmart price mistake on that set I just couldn't pick it up for less than $20. I really do love the Rebels show and would love figs of all the characters but the ship itself is just sooooooo boring.

I really am only looking for a discount on the Red Five or TIE Advanced prototype.

Ryuuroden

After not trying for that walmart price mistake on that set I just couldn't pick it up for less than $20. I really do love the Rebels show and would love figs of all the characters but the ship itself is just sooooooo boring.

I really am only looking for a discount on the Red Five or TIE Advanced prototype.

yeah I can guarantee that will not happen.

3N16MA

Banned

I got the same email. Logged in thinking I was going to see the discounts.

At least Pet Shop arrived today. The joy of getting a huge box of LEGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom