• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local Target had over a dozen sets on sale, up to 60% off.

All GotG sets, DC Jet with Darkseid, firetruck set, police escape set, cafe & bicycle shop, plus several of the arctic sets.

My wife picked up all the second wave Agents sets that were on sale for me. The car, spider, and double drill thingie sets. All 3 were $50 total, so a great deal indeed.

I may go back for the DCset...

Check your Targets!

Ponn

Banned
I'm not going to post all the FF figs I got but just a few I thought were pretty interesting. I like how this set came with three different Human Torches in different points of his transformation. It would have been nice to include different limbs for Mr. Fantastic though. Because of the Human Torches this set came with a shitload of different sized flame pieces if anyone is needing those kind of pieces.

pCyc7GL.jpg
I opened Thing and the smell hit me immediately, ewwww. Like paint thinner or lacquer smell, very potent. I'm hoping it goes away with time. Still pretty cool big fig and the head moves.

This is the full flame on version of Human Torch. Really cool looking crystal red for entire fig.

Silver Surfer. I mean not much to say, its Silver Surfer alright.

Yay my own version of Zur-En-Arrh Batman finally!! I'm going to give him a rat accessory and I need to get a fig sized bat.

Does anyone know if there are knock offs of the new Bionicle sets? Hoping to get some transparent masks since they're so hard to hunt down except for that one free promo a few months ago.

Someone at Eurobricks is claiming that someone told him that the next modular is an amusement hall/arcade.

I guess I'd put it across the road from my Grand Emporium arcade and have Duck Hunt gun shootouts between rival business owners.

Someone at Eurobricks is claiming that someone told him that the next modular is an amusement hall/arcade.

I guess I'd put it across the road from my Grand Emporium arcade and have Duck Hunt gun shootouts between rival business owners.

Yessssss. Sign me up.

And as for the SDCC DC set being announced, perhaps it is finally the LEGO Movie Batwing/Batmobile 2 in 1 set. I can dream, right?

Please be true. I would buy that so hard.

suplex

Oh man that would be so rad.

Meh. I had ordered the Milano and the Knowhere set from Amazon but for some reason the package was returned as undeliverable (and I got some other stuff from that other without problems). Now it's more expensive if I want to order it again.

I kind of bought them on a whim since they were going out of stock at S@H, but now that I expected to get them, I still want them. Meh.

secret rob

Neo Member
My local Target had over a dozen sets on sale, up to 60% off.

All GotG sets, DC Jet with Darkseid, firetruck set, police escape set, cafe & bicycle shop, plus several of the arctic sets.

My wife picked up all the second wave Agents sets that were on sale for me. The car, spider, and double drill thingie sets. All 3 were $50 total, so a great deal indeed.

I may go back for the DCset...

Check your Targets!

My target also had GotG and agents on sale. Picked up a Milano for $62, which isn't a huge discount, but it's something.

Rootbeer

Banned
The Ninjago set I have been waiting for

70751_box1_na by The Brothers Brick, on Flickr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J86gGzMCkQ

Gallery

70751 Temple of Airjitzu
Ages 14+. 2,028 pieces.
US $199.99 – CA $229.99 – DE 199.99€ – UK £169.99 – DK 1799.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Join the Ninja at the beautiful Temple of Airjitzu!

Enjoy the ultimate LEGO® NINJAGO™ building experience as you construct the majestic Temple of Airjitzu and surrounding village! The highly detailed Temple building has many delightful architectural features including Oriental–style decorated windows and sliding doors. The intricate wooden-frame-style walls of the nearby Blacksmiths and beautiful curved roofs of the Smugglers Market will also test your LEGO building skills. And with every Ninja included in one set for the first time, plus loads of other key characters, you can role-play all your favorite NINJAGO adventures. Take tea in the reception area of the Temple, practice your Ninja moves in the training room or join Wu in his study to read or paint. Discover the Ninja glider upstairs at the Blacksmith’s workshop, cross the bridge guarded by the stone dragons and seek out hidden treasure at the Smugglers’ Market. Then turn off the lights in your room to watch the Temple’s illuminated spinning shadow theater!

• Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
• Village features the Temple of Airjitzu, Blacksmith’s workshop and Smugglers’ Market connected by paths, steps and bridge with 2 stone-style dragons on either side, plus a statue of Sensei Yang and grass stalk elements.
• Temple of Airjitzu features transparent plastic windows with new Oriental-style decoration and sliding doors, reception area with a geometric floor carpet, table, teapot and bowl, shadow theater with a light brick and spinning elements, Ninja training room with weapon holders, 2 Ninja swords, Ninja bow and a practice target, Wu’s study with 3 books and art canvas elements, and an attic with storage box for Cole’s stuff.
• Blacksmith’s workshop features wooden-frame-style walls, opening door, sign with anvil and hammer image, realistic interior with anvil, hammer and other assorted tool elements, upper floor with Ninja glider relic with detachable spear elements, rat element in the attic, 2 trees outside with fallen leaves on the roof and grass stalk elements.
• Smugglers’ Market features curved Oriental-style roof, golden Oriental details, 2 hidden treasure chests filled with assorted golden weapon elements, sign with bread image, sign with fish image, plus assorted elements including: 2 Ninjago trading cards in a sack, barrel with 2 fish, 2 fishing rods, food and grass stalk elements.
• Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya minifigures all come in new black Ninja outfits.
• Misako, Dareth and Postman minifigures are new to LEGO® NINJAGO™ sets.
• New Wu minifigure outfit.
• Drink tea, train to be a Ninja and study with Wu at the Temple!
• Find the Ninja glider at the Blacksmith’s workshop.
• Seek hidden treasure chests at the Smugglers’ Market!
• Put on a show for your friends with the illuminated spinning shadow theater!
• Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
• Village measures over 16” (42cm) high, 20” (52cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep.
• Temple of Airjitzu measures over 16” (42cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
• Blacksmith’s workshop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
• Smugglers’ Market measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.

This has probably been discussed months ago, but there is a $95 price difference between the sets?!

Utility Shuttle
155 pieces
MSRP: $24.99
a15MotS.jpg

Spaceport
586 pieces
MSRP: $119.99
Gkkyb2P.jpg

This is so far outside the $0.10 a brick ratio, and it's not even licensed!

Maybe it was a good thing I'll get my money back for the Guardians sets. Suddenly I need to rearrange my plans for a Ninjago corner of my city. I think this will look awesome alongside the Ninjago City temple too.

Christian

I might be getting my first Ninjago set. I'm not wild about the overall set itself. It's a decent display piece, doesn't seem like there's a ton going on. But some of those unique elements and figures... I gots to get me somma that!

Osahi

That ninjago set is amazing. Way too expensive for me though, as i can't justify spending that much when other high proced sets are on my list that might fit my tastes more (mainly star wars stuff, ot so fond of ninjago. But damn, this one is cool though) ... Next big spending will probably be the next modular. I take the arcade rumour with a big grain of salt, but it would be very cool. Though i am not sure how they will ever top detective's office and parisian restaurant...

ghostmind

The temple turned out better than I had expected. It works great just as a collection of minifig-scale oriental architecture, and as a Ninjago set it is wonderful with some key characters for fans of the series, in minifig form for the first time.

August 18th for VIPs!

The temple turned out better than I had expected. It works great just a collection minifig-scale of orient architecture, and as a Ninjago set it is wonderful with some key characters for fans of the series, in minifig form for the first time.

August 18th for VIPs!
Bah! But I guess that means Ferrari for sure next week for me. My birthday money will go towards Ninjago temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom