• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
I wish they had found a way...

It's fine for now but I have heard we are getting fully functional BB-8 electronic toys that roll around just like in the film (not LEGO though), I am hoping to get one.

ghostmind

I wish they had found a way...

It's fine for now but I have heard we are getting fully functional BB-8 electronic toys that roll around just like in the film (not LEGO though), I am hoping to get one.

And I'm thinking we will get a rolling BB-8 for the 6" Black Series, which I have just recently begun collecting.

I would love a scale UCS BB-8 to go alongside the UCS R2.

Rootbeer

Banned
And I'm thinking we will get a rolling BB-8 for the 6" Black Series, which I have just recently begun collecting.

I would love a scale UCS BB-8 to go alongside the UCS R2.

Oh, welcome to that club then ;) I have all of the 6" Black Series released to-date including the new Wampa that just hit stores. It's been a lot of fun. See you in the Action Figure GAF thread!

I'm definitely buying the X-Wing day 1. It's different enough and has great minifigs. The Falcon doesn't look that different, so I'm probably going to just have to bricklink the minifigs. Both look great though.

neonglow

I met Marcos Bessa at SDCC and asked him if he was doing another spaceship like the Milano or Quinjet. He replied "maybe" after a short pause.

Woo! So excited, box is larger than I thought. My store had at least 3 left! Let me know if anyone has questions!

yMQ3ohv.jpg

Woo! So excited, box is larger than I thought. My store had at least 3 left! Let me know if anyone has questions!

yMQ3ohv.jpg

Just ordered mine. I am excited, since the Creator Expert vehicles like that are usually aces.

Now to wait for Big Bang Theory on August 1st. Thinking of adding Blue Power Jet to that order to get free shipping. And also since no store nearby seems to have it in stock.

Just ordered mine. I am excited, since the Creator Expert vehicles like that are usually aces.

Now to wait for Big Bang Theory on August 1st. Thinking of adding Blue Power Jet to that order to get free shipping. And also since no store nearby seems to have it in stock.

I hear many sets will be released early so expect them in LEGO retail stores about 1 week early. Not sure about LEGO S@H online.

I hear many sets will be released early so expect them in LEGO retail stores about 1 week early. Not sure about LEGO S@H online.

I am an hour away from the closest LEGO store now. And with no working AC in the car, driving that far is out f the question in the summer heat. Unless I wanted to show up to the LEGO store a soaking mess.

I will just wait for it to show up on LEGO S@H. :)

ghostmind

Minifig listings for all the first wave TFA sets:

75099 : 2 minifigs - Rey & Unkar Henchman

75100 : 3 minifigs - 2 First Order Snowtroopers & 1 First Order Snowtrooper Officer

75101 : 4 minifigs - 2 First Order TIE Fighter Pilots, 1 First Order Officer & 1 First Order Crew

75102 - 4 minifigs : Poe Dameron, BB-8, 1 Resistance X-Wing Pilot & 1 Resistance Ground Crew

75103 : 7 minifigs - 2 Resistance Soldiers, 2 First Order Flametroopers, 2 First Order Stormtroopers & Captain Phasma

75104 : 7 minifigs - Kylo Ren, General Hux, First Order Officer, 2 First Order Crew & 1 First Order (?)

75105 : 6 minifigs - Rey, Finn, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Tasu Leech, BB-8 & 1 Kanjiklub Gang Member

Interesting omissions...

75100 : 3 minifigs - 2 First Order Snowtroopers & 1 First Order Snowtrooper Officer

75101 : 4 minifigs - 2 First Order TIE Fighter Pilots, 1 First Order Officer & 1 First Order Crew

75102 - 4 minifigs : Poe Dameron, BB-8, 1 Resistance X-Wing Pilot & 1 Resistance Ground Crew

75103 : 7 minifigs - 2 Resistance Soldiers, 2 First Order Flametroopers, 2 First Order Stormtroopers & Captain Phasma

75104 : 7 minifigs - Kylo Ren, General Hux, First Order Officer, 2 First Order Crew & 1 First Order (?)

75105 : 6 minifigs - Rey, Finn, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Tasu Leech, BB-8 & 1 Kanjiklub Gang Member

Interesting omissions...

By "interesting omissions," you mean (not really a spoiler, but still spoiling it)
"where are the twins!?"
, right?

Rootbeer

Banned
I want my
Luke Skywalker... better be coming soon. And Leia!

I think overall the vehicle and minifigure selection for TFA Wave 1 is
very villain and trooper heavy, the heroes are only in 3 of the sets and 2 of those sets only have 1 hero, sans droids and redshirts.

Oh and I hope Rey has two different printings, just saying :3

Falcon is going to be the most desired set by far, the minifigure spread is really strong

Maengun1

Ooh, Stars Wars generally isn't my big interest with Lego but I'd definitely be interested in a new Millennium Falcon. Don't have any previous version.

Interesting omissions...

Maybe for wave 2?

Are you stopping completely or just an occasional set or two?
Hope all is well. Sad to see you "exiting" the hobby. You are one of the old timers in this thread when I started following it.

I might be moving soon and want to down scale my collection.
I can still see myself picking up an interesting set to build but I think I am more likely to sell it again afterwards. I just haven't really gotten into the MOCing and it seems silly to have a big collection at hand without doing anything with it.

Edit

Bricklink has gotten a major visual overall. That was well overdue. Still trying to find myself around. ;)
jeNgOnW.png

Osahi

Some great figs in those Star Wars sets, allthough I don't like BB all that much (I'll want one, for sure)

Not really feeling the sets either. Something is 'off' on the Falcon and the x-wing color is strange (didn't poe fly a blueish one in the trailers?). But maybe once the movie hits i'll like them more. Will probably grab the x-wing day one

Rootbeer

Banned
for those still keeping track... target.com sold out of death star now.

looks like it's now gone from most major online stores. you'll have to hunt if you want one at a good price. Hope everyone that wanted it was able to get it.

wetwired

Good luck. I'm sure people will want them. I'm waiting for your X-Files release though!

I've already had offers for them but I know there was a few people here who were interested so GAF gets first dibs :)

I have to removed existing prints for scully's torsos this weekend and they'll be off to the printer on monday!

I've already gotten a mountain of printed parts back for their ID badges though.

Ponn

Banned
amazon is unhiding some of the Aug 1st listings now.

I'm not going to link everything but you can now find all the Scooby sets.

The must-buy set for everyone:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WI0ASSO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Though you should really order from S@H but who am I to judge! Bask in the pictures.

*SQUEEEEALLL* Can't wait. I may actually get them through Amazon with prime will get them faster. I'll get Jokerland through S@H for the free Pirates promo.

Bah! I was excited when I went into Meijer and saw signs up for an extra 25% off clearance. Lonely Mountain would be mine!

But nooooo. That extra discount is only on clothes. Bah! I will wait.

FYI: the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary is only $10 at BN.com and in stores now.

9781465419217_p0_v6_s589x700.jpg

EDIT:
And on a different note, I have now taken to putting labels on the storage bins for my stuff. Now that I finally figured out how to properly configure my printer with the reusable labels, I am printing visual aids to put on all the containers and drawers of my stuff so I can glance and quickly find stuff for use later.

Yet another time consuming process for the sake of future efficiency.

EDIT 2:

The Ferrari is now estimated to ship on August 10th. It hasn't even officially launched yet and it is already delayed.

On a more positive note, mine shipped this afternoon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom