• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will bite on the Hydra Fortress set for sure.

That Hulk Lab Smash is a steal though. An amazing set of play features with some ridiculous figs:

Classic big fig Hulk sporting the purps
Falcon
Taskmaster
Modok

Sure, you get another Thor but MODOK.

I will bite on the Hydra Fortress set for sure.

That Hulk Lab Smash is a steal though. An amazing set of play features with some ridiculous figs:

Classic big fig Hulk sporting the purps
Falcon
Taskmaster
Modok

Sure, you get another Thor but MODOK.

You're sorta talking me into getting this even though I don't really want it!

Ponn

Banned
You're sorta talking me into getting this even though I don't really want it!

You're getting it for the figs, which are both fantastic and unique. Especially at that price. Hydra Fortress on the other hand, even on sale for $30 I just don't know. You are basically getting it for the Qucksilver fig and maybe Strucker if you really want him and thats it.

You're getting it for the figs, which are both fantastic and unique. Especially at that price. Hydra Fortress on the other hand, even on sale for $30 I just don't know. You are basically getting it for the Qucksilver fig and maybe Strucker if you really want him and thats it.

Don't discount the Lab Smash set itself - it really is a terrific collection of play features. The figs are definitely the draw but it's a solid package.

neonglow

Black Friday deals from S@H and the LEGO Store:

Offers
-Free Gingerbread House with $99 purchase (while supplies last)
-Free Shipping on orders

Some very enticing discounts!

I'm going the S@H route, and hopefully I can pick up a 76041 Hydra Fortress Smash.

And if per chance they add some 79018 Lonely Mountain sets... oh man.

Big discounts on LEGO Dimensions too!

LEGO Rep says that any sets listed as "sold out" on the website will not come back in stock. You'll have to find a store with the set.

I'm looking forward more towards the Cyber Monday deals since I need to grab a couple Pirate sets.

ghostmind

LEGO Rep says that any sets listed as "sold out" on the website will not come back in stock. You'll have to find a store with the set.

I'm looking forward more towards the Cyber Monday deals since I need to grab a couple Pirate sets.

Bah, even for $50 I'm not going to fight the crowd.

I'll grab what I can from S@H.

ghostmind

TRU Canada Black Friday:

0ZOaiMA.jpg

Km07qng.jpg

Also, receive a $15 savings card if you spend $100 or more. Card is valid for $15 off a purchase of $50 or more, and is valid from December 4th to 17th.

ghostmind

Great line, or greatest line? Might need to order some of the sets I missed.

And my order from Saturday showed up today. Might bust out the Morro Dragon tonight, or wait for the weekend.

It's worth noting that the summer sets were not sold in the UK/Europe, and were only sold in limited fashion in Canada, so these sets (70171, 70172, 70173) will end up being rare.

It's worth noting that the summer sets were not sold in the UK/Europe, and were only sold in limited fashion in Canada, so these sets (70171, 70172, 70173) will end up being rare.

Worth noting indeed, especially considering i had almost forgotten about it but now you had to go and make me remember that i will NEVER EVER be able to put together the Ocean HQ :(((((((

God, i hate the practice of region locking in any form.

Worth noting indeed, especially considering i had almost forgotten about it but now you had to go and make me remember that i will NEVER EVER be able to put together the Ocean HQ :(((((((

God, i hate the practice of region locking in any form.

Umm, it's not exactly region locking, you can still import. And I've seen these sets being sold in Europe.

Crap. I still need to get Ultra Agents Ocean HQ. That wave went by so fast and I only saw them in LEGO stores and Toys R Us, barely.
That Ocean HQ is a cool looking set. Wonder why so few were made.

I'm upset I didn't get 70171 Ultrasonic Showdown either. I figured it would be plentiful since it was a $20 set. It's got that very unique brain minifig guy thingy.

neonglow

ultra agents sale is live on tru

which is better?

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=34965606&cp=&parentPage=search

or

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=57582726&cp=&parentPage=search

also i wish there were some coupons or something I could use to get them even cheaper... ugh

The truck has the usual $10 TRU markup while the ship is MSRP. The ship will be much rarer in the future because it's only been available in North America. The European releases got cancelled.

teeny

Picked up MetalBeard's Duel with a slight discount from The Entertainer today. I was holding out hope for a Christmas Sea Cow, but now that is retired I'm not liking my chances. So this is a bit of a conciliatory prize. I hope the build is good.

TRU is saying my store doesn't have those sets available for in store pickup, and it's adding $30 shipping so I guess I'm passing on those sets.

The Ocean HQ is also the better set

Why do you say that? That truck looks great and I only pick and choose certain Agent set to pick up and it's between The Ocean HQ and the truck. I know I should get both but on budget this year with my wife back in school.

Also, I have been out of the loop and so many items are now "sold out" status on S@H LEGO store. Also was at LEGO store the other day and they put out the small holiday Santa set, they must have about 50-80 set there and went back a day later they were all wipe clean.

TRU is saying my store doesn't have those sets available for in store pickup, and it's adding $30 shipping so I guess I'm passing on those sets.

US? It said free shipping on all LEGO set. It also said not available in store for me but I remember seeing stacks of LEGO Agent last week at the store by my work.

US? It said free shipping on all LEGO set. It also said not available in store for me but I remember seeing stacks of LEGO Agent last week at the store by my work.
Hawaii. USPS should be the same price as anywhere else, but if they are shipping UPS or FedEx, that would explain the charge (although amazon ships with those services for free).

Why do you said that? That truck looks great and I only pick and choose certain Agent set to pick up and it's between The Ocean HQ and the truck. I know I should get both but on budget this year with my wife back in school.

The build on the Ocean HQ was a bit more fun. The figures were better. The play features were better.

Both are fantastic sets, but I think the Ocean HQ has the slight edge. Whichever one you get, it will be a great choice.

Rootbeer

Banned
The build on the Ocean HQ was a bit more fun. The figures were better. The play features were better.

Both are fantastic sets, but I think the Ocean HQ has the slight edge. Whichever one you get, it will be a great choice.

Well the mission HQ is overpriced by $10 (it should be on sale for $69.99 like the ocean HQ) so the overpricing makes the ocean set even easier...

i really don't want to buy it... but I kind a feel like I have to. good price, good set and the theme is going away so...

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Crap. I still need to get Ultra Agents Ocean HQ. That wave went by so fast and I only saw them in LEGO stores and Toys R Us, barely.
That Ocean HQ is a cool looking set. Wonder why so few were made.

I'm upset I didn't get 70171 Ultrasonic Showdown either. I figured it would be plentiful since it was a $20 set. It's got that very unique brain minifig guy thingy.

Oh man, I completely forgot about the Ocean HQ. $70... So tempting...
This holiday season is absolutely wrecking my wallet because of Lego.

Kipp

Battle for Ninjago City is a pretty amazing set. The roof to the temple is just brilliant.

Just grabbed some new Pogo minifigs. There's also a more gritty batman, ala Arkham Knight, similar in style to the Robin pic below but I couldn't find a good pic to share.

Uxy5qy0.png

And who couldn't love the gritty Daredevil obviously inspired by the Netflix series?!? Love it!

$_35.JPG

I'm chillin' with family today but had to post those. I have a whole bunch to share but it will have to wait until later.

Bigfoot

Just grabbed some new Pogo minifigs. There's also a more gritty batman, ala Arkham Knight, similar in style to the Robin pic below but I couldn't find a good pic to share.

Uxy5qy0.png

And who couldn't love the gritty Daredevil obviously inspired by the Netflix series?!? Love it!

$_35.JPG

I'm chillin' with family today but had to post those. I have a whole bunch to share but it will have to wait until later.

Where do you order these from? It would be nice to get a Punisher minifig since I know Lego will never make one.

Where do you order these from? It would be nice to get a Punisher minifig since I know Lego will never make one.

Aliexpress is a nice shop (with a lot of different sellers). That Daredevil figure looks great, but it seems they are only selling them per 6 (a lot, but not clear if the others are different figures). They are about 7,50$ for those six.

Never bought Pogo figures before. The printing looks great on the pictures.

deal is live but site is getting hammered

I was actually looking at getting the Duplo one for a gift. I'll try store tomorrow maybe...

ultra agents sale is live on tru

which is better?

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=34965606&cp=&parentPage=search

or

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=57582726&cp=&parentPage=search

also i wish there were some coupons or something I could use to get them even cheaper... ugh

BOTH! I have the truck, but it's in my backlog. Just ordered 2 Ocean HQ's.

The Ocean HQ is also the better set

Oh man, I completely forgot about the Ocean HQ. $70... So tempting...
This holiday season is absolutely wrecking my wallet because of Lego.

I ordered 2 Ocean HQ's. 2nd one I'll keep for parts and sell minifigs or if price ever doubles I may part with it.

Kipp

I'm so incredibly happy with my Ninjago setup! These Ninjago temples are some of my all-time favorite Lego sets.
The only bummer is that I don't have room on this shelf for the dragons I'll be getting or for the Enter the Serpent set. There's not even really enough room to display just those two sets just the way I'd like to. I'll figure something out so that I can display them better though. But regardless, I still really love the setup:

(Apologies for the semi-potato quality photo)

Anyways, now that I've finished that and it's Thanksgiving, it's time to get started on my Holiday sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom