• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
Imagine if it would have as many figs as the death star.

Oh fig speculation time.

Nick Fury
Phil Coulson
Maria Hill
Bruce Banner
couple Shield agents
couple Hydra agents
maskless Captain America
Black Widow
Crossbones
Winter Soldier
Iron Man/Tony Stark
Dum Dum Duggan
Deadpool

Rootbeer

Banned
I'm excited for sure. Just hope the minifigures don't disappoint. UCS sets that are vehicle-based tend to be light on minifigs but it definitely needs at least 2 minifigs thrown in.

Zerojul

I'm excited for sure. Just hope the minifigures don't disappoint. UCS sets that are vehicle-based tend to be light on minifigs but it definitely needs at least 2 minifigs thrown in.
Depends also on whether it's a display piece like say red-five or a playset ala Sandcrawler I guess. But it would be a great opportunity to get a few new Marvel minifigs.

robochimp

I've been watching that deal for a few hours and it hasn't been in stock.

also please don't post mobile links :(

It was in stock for at least a half an hour, it might come back in stock.

These things tend to go fast and I'm on my phone mobile links or no links

Any rumors/speculation around the Jurassic World sets,
Is it possible we see any sets based on JP1?

Would be awesome to see Dr Grant and maybe the Ford Explorer and Jeeps.

kitzkozan

TRU canada is discounting what's left of their online stock of Galaxy Squad. I finally completed the theme by purchasing the galactic titan since it's discounted by over 40% (+ a 5% cash back by paying with paypal).

Free exclusive Jor-El Minifigure with any LEGO® DC Universe Super Heroes purchase. Free gift offer is valid November 26 through 11:59pm EST December 31, 2014 or while supplies last. Offer is only valid on shop.LEGO.com.

xVtO24X.jpg

Shouldn't this be available on S@H right now? Not in Canada.

Rootbeer

Banned
Back in stock btw
Grabbed one about an hour ago when i finally caught it in stock. added a clone wars set I need to the order to barely top the $50. I could have just bought two... but naa, this is a pretty good chunk of bricks on its own. And I already have a few of the older and smaller brick buckets.

Great deal though, I hope everyone who wants one gets one.

Shouldn't this be available on S@H right now? Not in Canada.

It's up for USA. That's all I know! I tested it last night. Didn't place an order though. I am waiting for Holiday Set 2 of 2 to go live (again)

ghostmind

76029 Iron vs Ultron – 90 pieces (Iron man, Ultron)
76030 Hydra Avengers Showdown – 220 pieces (Thor, Hawkeye)
76031 The Hulkbuster Smash – 248 pieces (Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow)
76032 Avengers Quinjet City Chase – 722 pieces (Captain America)
76038 Attack on Avengers Tower – 511 pieces (Iron Man, Thor, Ultron)

There is also 76041 Avengers Fortress, which may be a retailer exclusive.

Note that the minifig list for each set is incomplete.

Zerojul

722 pieces for the QuinJet is more or less the same count as the 6869, hope for a new design and Bessa goodness !
The need to buy each set to get all the figures was pretty much a given...

Hmmm. I want Hawkeye and Hulk, and sets in those sizes shouldn't be too expensive. Certainly better than paying $20 for Hulk alone.

Interesting that the Quinjet will be used again. That must mean there's more of those things after what happened in CA2. But it seems to be smaller than the last one.

Rootbeer

Banned
Another year of Marvel getting tons of my money... especially if that UCS set is legit, and I'm certain that it is.

on top of all the LEGO stuff I also will buy buying the Marvel Legends figures which are $20 a pop -__-

peely

Neo Member
Went to Brick 2014 at London ExCel today, absolutely shattered now.

Was really good, for me and the missus the best part was the Fan Zone, as the custom builds were just amazing. There was also a Fabuland city and another city made up of sets from the last 30 odd years. Couldn't spend enough time looking at everything with a 3yr old wanting attention though, so have about 250 photos to sort through. Just found out we missed a BTTF layout, so keep eyes open ;)

There is a Toys'r'us store in there, though they don't have any Star Wars advent calendars left (my OH was told they had 36 of them left in all stores throughout the UK and weren't allowed to bring any. Take with usual pinch of salt). No discounts on anything though :(

If anyone is going via DLR then I'd advise Custom House if you have VIP tickets and Prince Regent if not. We weren't VIPs and got off at Custom House and had a bit of a walk to get in (passing VIP entry on our way). Some tables to sit and eat food once inside, but not enough. Plenty of space to sit on the floor around the edges of the hall though. Lots of kids on schools visits today, Saturday is supposed to be sold out so I dread to imagine what that's going to be like.

Zerojul

Another year of Marvel getting tons of my money... especially if that UCS set is legit, and I'm certain that it is.

on top of all the LEGO stuff I also will buy buying the Marvel Legends figures which are $20 a pop -__-

Tell me about it... I'm getting the Hot Toys 1/6 GotG and the Sideshow 1/6 Deadpool... Wallet doomed :-(

I've sworn off superhero sets, but I might need to grab the Hulk set for my son though.

Luckily the DC sets weren't interesting for me, so i've dodged a bullet there. No amazing OT Star Wars set for the first half of the year either. I might get a chance to focus on modualrs before The Force Awakens toys come out.

Rootbeer

Banned
Tell me about it... I'm getting the Hot Toys 1/6 GotG and the Sideshow 1/6 Deadpool... Wallet doomed :-(

Actually, it's not just marvel. Clearly disney has me by the balls with not only marvel but also Star Wars and some of their other awesome properties like Big Hero 6 which I absolutely loved. I'll probably get some of the 2015 Disney Princess Friends stuff on top of that.

DC, naturally, has me too but they don't amp up the merch as much. :)

Australian Lego site advertises some Brick Friday/Cyber Monday thing starting today. All it is, is the 2nd winter promo available until December 1st. Boo. I was hoping for a sale.

Hmmm. I want Hawkeye and Hulk, and sets in those sizes shouldn't be too expensive. Certainly better than paying $20 for Hulk alone.

Interesting that the Quinjet will be used again. That must mean there's more of those things after what happened in CA2. But it seems to be smaller than the last one.

According to Agents of Shield, the US military took custody of the surviving Quinjets. Anyway the new set is likely to be the one from the trailer which is a new design.

ruxtpin

Banned
Haha, I wish but I had to spend money on getting the car fixed. Though I was downsizing my collection anyways so that helped cover it.

ah. Cars are my second hobby. I got rid of a 370Z earlier this year, but whenever I go to the local car show or see something I like on the road I want a go-fast car again. I could afford one, but it would eat into my Lego budget for sure.

Ravek

Banned
Everything is awesome.

like the festive new avatar

Just finished it!

What a great set. It came together so well/smoothly. I have not one negative thing to say about it. Truly a great set.

Additionally, with Black Widow, my Avengers are complete. Until next year atleast.

Bring on UCS Helicarrier

If you have Fred Myers by you, all LEGO are 20% off. I am glad I hold out on a lot of set and getting them at the end of the year instead of right when they came out.

Watching LEGO Movie again, and I am ashamed that I never realized that the song Vitruvius is playing on the piano in the old west is Everything is Awesome.

Experien

Apparently my nephew is said to watch Ghostbusters a lot...debating on Ecto-1 set for him or some Chi a since he loves Chima. Is Ecto-1 good for a 7 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom