• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Simpsons CMF2 rumored lineup:

Homer in his Sunday Best
Marge in her Sunday Best
Bartman
Lisa with Snowball II
Maggie with Santa's Little Helper
Fallout Boy
Smithers
Patty
Selma
Comic Book Guy
Groundskeeper Willie
Mrs. Krabappel
Dr. Hibbert
Professor Frink
Hans Moleman
Martin Prince

I've got a completely yellow minifigure body with Smithers' name on it.

Urgh. I cannot find the bag of brackets that let me put up my book shelves. I have the bookcases all set to empty more stuff, but no way to attach the shelves. So many boxes of LEGO bins I cannot empty now. Ugh.

Homer in his Sunday Best
Marge in her Sunday Best
Bartman
Lisa with Snowball II
Fallout Boy
Smithers
Patty
Selma
Comic Book Guy
Groundskeeper Willie
Mrs. Krabappel
Dr. Hibbert
Professor Frink
Hans Moleman
Martin Prince

It'll be "fun" smooshing bags trying to differentiate Patty and Selma.

Novice LEGO fan here

My 3 year old is massively into his LEGO At the moment so it's going to be a fun christmas, Altogether he's getting

Metalbeards Duel
The Trash Chomper
Lego junior castle
Lego junior batcave
A few small Chima sets
A few small Star Wars sets
A lego city jeep and boat
Guardians of the Galaxy small set

Also im getting spaceship spaceship spaceship.

He's too young to follow the instructions so I build with him but he's great at creating stuff, it's usually goodie and baddie vehicles or headquarters but it's been really good for his imagination etc

Homer in his Sunday Best
Marge in her Sunday Best
Bartman
Lisa with Snowball II
Fallout Boy
Smithers
Patty
Selma
Comic Book Guy
Groundskeeper Willie
Mrs. Krabappel
Dr. Hibbert
Professor Frink
Hans Moleman
Martin Prince

If true then this confirms at least a third wave. Can't have Fallout Boy all on his own can you?

Ravek

Banned
CDVupp7.jpg

Are these legit? Because they look AAAmazing.

CrimsonN0

So many interesting Lego sets, but no real places to put them, also I'm really cheap.
Ah well, I've found I can settle my Lego craving, just building a small set now and then.
I think someone said Mixels were going for $2 at Meijer, maybe I'll check that out.

After looking around at the new Goblin minifig and some of the Chima ones, I strangely want someone to make a medieval fantasy Spider-man diorama.

Awesome. On the one hand, I want ALL of the Simpsons minifigs. On the other hand, I want to save money. Need to make that decision quickly before the first set gets expensive.

Well, unless there is a LEGO theme, it's likely the first series will have some value later. So if you buy it at a good price now, you can always sell later with little risk of losing money and some possibility of making money.

So many interesting Lego sets, but no real places to put them, also I'm really cheap.
Ah well, I've found I can settle my Lego craving, just building a small set now and then.
I think someone said Mixels were going for $2 at Meijer, maybe I'll check that out.

After looking around at the new Goblin minifig and some of the Chima ones, I strangely want someone to make a medieval fantasy Spider-man diorama.

Mixels is an excellent choice. So many possibilities with those once you have a bunch of them and don't need to have a huge collection of LEGO bricks.

9zcM29Rl.jpg

Target by me got in some of the 2015 set. And I thought I wouldn't have to pay TRU new set tax, the TIE is $39.99 which seems high and the Braniac VS Superman, Supergirl and MM is $24.99 (I though it would be $19.99 set), unless LEGO is raising the price for next year.

Zerojul

Homer in his Sunday Best
Marge in her Sunday Best
Bartman
Lisa with Snowball II
Fallout Boy
Smithers
Patty
Selma
Comic Book Guy
Groundskeeper Willie
Mrs. Krabappel
Dr. Hibbert
Professor Frink
Hans Moleman
Martin Prince

Cool, a lot of the ones I was hoping for. Smithers is long overdue.

Are these legit? Because they look AAAmazing.

Agreed, I wonder which armor that is supposed to be though, if it's AOU stuff. Doesn't look much like mk XLIII or XLV to me.

9zcM29Rl.jpg

Target by me got in some of the 2015 set. And I thought I wouldn't have to pay TRU new set tax, the TIE is $39.99 which seems high and the Braniac VS Superman, Supergirl and MM is $24.99 (I though it would be $19.99 set), unless LEGO is raising the price for next year.

Dat TIE. I need it.

9zcM29Rl.jpg

The Green Lantern set is the $20 set. That's still a great value at $24.99. It has 1 more minifig than the usual $20 super hero set.
Darn Star Wars stuff. I'm slowly getting sucked into the Rebels sets.

LaNaranja

I will probably just pick up that TIE prototype and the set that comes with Sabine and then I am done with the Rebels line (unless they release a set with Sabine's helmet). I already got my brother the Ghost and Phantom, after those other two he will have all the main characters. Are those new Rebels sets officially out on the 1st?

I was able to snag the discontinued Monster Fighters sets for 40% off at toys rus. They were the only store in Vancouver that had any of the big sets left too. Unfortunately I was too late to grab the Vampyre castle that morning. but I got almost everything else. great deal. My son will be happy christmas morning.

Ryuuroden

I was able to snag the discontinued Monster Fighters sets for 40% off at toys rus. They were the only store in Vancouver that had any of the big sets left too. Unfortunately I was too late to grab the Vampyre castle that morning. but I got almost everything else. great deal. My son will be happy christmas morning.

If you got the zombie one you picked up a set with massive monetary value now. The Zombie bride hairpiece and parts sell for ridiculous amounts now.

Wanted to share my craigslist score from yesterday. Picked up a half-built 10188 Death Star. First two boxes opened and built, but the last two boxes are still sealed. It came with the instruction manual, box, and shipping box. $200 and he delivered. Score! :)

ghostmind

CITY summer sets:

LEGO City Explore 60077 Astronaut Starter Set
LEGO City Explore 60078 Landing Craft
LEGO City Explore 60079 Shuttle Transport
LEGO City Explore 60080 Space Station
LEGO City Explore 60090 Scuba Scooter
LEGO City Explore 60091 Deep Sea Research Starter Set
LEGO City Explore 60092 Deep Sea Submarine
LEGO City Explore 60093 Sea Helicopter
LEGO City Explore 60095 Deep Sea Research Vessel
LEGO City 60097 Town Square?
LEGO City 60098 Metro MDP
LEGO City 60099 Advent Calendar

Space and Underwater? Oh my god.

Rootbeer

Banned
Got double decker couch at TRU. Trying to get a TIE Prototype at Target now

Nope... Target said they won't sell it till after Christmas and that it's one of their "transitional" items...

They are closed on Christmas so they are refusing to sell one day early :/

If you got the zombie one you picked up a set with massive monetary value now. The Zombie bride hairpiece and parts sell for ridiculous amounts now.
That was a Target exclusive so a lot of people never had a chance to get it retail. I kept going to Target to look for it when it was released but never saw it. Should have bought it on amazon when it was still out, but I think it was already over MSRP.

I will probably just pick up that TIE prototype and the set that comes with Sabine and then I am done with the Rebels line (unless they release a set with Sabine's helmet). I already got my brother the Ghost and Phantom, after those other two he will have all the main characters. Are those new Rebels sets officially out on the 1st?

JANG is glowing over the TIE Advanced Prototype... stating it is one of his all time favorite builds to-date and that he felt like it was a learning process, can't give it much better praise than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTVfqY2obQQ

Ah hell. I am going to buy this today.

Ugh I need it now. Dammit.

Yup, that's now on my list, but probably not until after Slave 1.

Wow that looks good.

We have a pandemic! Desire for that set is spreading!

Ryuuroden

CITY summer sets:

OHHH MAHHH GODS, AMAZIIIIING

CITY summer sets:

Oh man! Divers was my favorite City sub theme! So looking forward to it!

JANG is glowing over the TIE Advanced Prototype... stating it is one of his all time favorite builds to-date and that he felt like it was a learning process, can't give it much better praise than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTVfqY2obQQ

Darnit, now I kinda want it now. I love how those projectiles are fired now as opposed to the normal way.

And holy cow those Summer sets sound amazing! I remember the Divers theme and how cool it looked!

Ravek

Banned
So, we can assume OT5 is coming prob by Summer/Fall 2015, right?

Can we just go ahead and get the title out of the way?

LEGO |OT5| WE ARE BROKE

Damn it, people! Thanks to this thread I'm in a Target right now with the TIE prototype in hand. They have all the new SW & DC sets.

Man, what is up with license tax on DC sets?! They seem to be $5 to $10 more than you'd think.

The SW Rebels AT-DP is great deal at $49.99 MSRP. Dat $0.10 per piece price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom