• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
T__T Still bummed my Target cock-blocked me. Might try to snag the TIE on Friday I guess.

Would love to find some DC sets as well

the inventory tracker shows most of them in the back room so we'll see

Damn it, people! Thanks to this thread I'm in a Target right now with the TIE prototype in hand. They have all the new SW & DC sets.

Man, what is up with license tax on DC sets?! They seem to be $5 to $10 more than you'd think.

The SW Rebels AT-DP is great deal at $49.99 MSRP. Dat $0.10 per piece price!

That AT-DP is great looking. Love the general's helmet.

T__T Still bummed my Target cock-blocked me. Might try to snag the TIE on Friday I guess.

That's lame. My Target had every set on the shelves. I paid for my TIE and the associate didn't bat an eye.

ghostmind

And I heard him exclaim
with a voice so very sour
"Merry Christmas to All,
and UNLIMITED POWER!"

ZsT9caT.jpg

Merry Christmas LEGO-GAF

Damn it, people! Thanks to this thread I'm in a Target right now with the TIE prototype in hand. They have all the new SW & DC sets.

Man, what is up with license tax on DC sets?! They seem to be $5 to $10 more than you'd think.

The SW Rebels AT-DP is great deal at $49.99 MSRP. Dat $0.10 per piece price!

They know we are suckers and will buy those sets ASAP for the minifigures.

ruxtpin

Banned
Merry XMas Lego Gaf!

*Vent - USPS lost my damn package that had all of my fiance's gifts in it. I am livid. Talking iPad mini, all her stocking stuff, perfume... Not Lego related, but their shit is pissing me off.

Ryuuroden

Wow, Walmart.ca having some nice LEGO clearance sales, over 50% off on sets.

Walmart.ca is having an online exclusive Boxing Week Toy Clearance sale. Although many of the sets are now sold out, they still have LEGO Chima Eris’ Fire Eagle Flyer for $19 (reg.$39.99) and Sir Fangar’s Saber-tooth Walker for $24 (reg.$49.99). Savings work out to be 53% and 52% off respectively.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I got my TRU 50% off Galactic Titan in the mail today! It's a Brickmas buildacle!

It's so beautiful...

My local Target had nothing left on their shelves in the Lego department. There was maybe like 9 sets left on the shelves between both sides of the aisle. They didn't even have the new SKU tags for the new Star Wars sets or anything.

I stopped by 3 Targets yesterday and the day earlier. Their LEGO shelves were far from bare. Yesterday one was starting to show signs of being picked over with several items cleared out. Walmart one I visited was very picked over. Mostly the more pricey items left.

May be a good clearance year unlike last year.

Wow, Walmart.ca having some nice LEGO clearance sales, over 50% off on sets.

I'm not digging the minifigs for the Ice Tribe. Not excited about trans body parts. If the Chimi minifigs were more generic, I'll like them a LOT more.
The Sir Fangar's Saber-tooth Walker looks nice, but I don't find it appealing. It would be a great parts pack at 50% off especially for trans parts and parts in uncommon colors.

Merry Christmas guys. The family gave me the Grand Emporium and my son received the Spiderman/Doc Oct set from Santa. Good results I think.

Ponn

Banned
Merry Christmas LegoGAF. You guys are the main reason i have even stuck around GAF. Lego has really helped me cope with alot of stuff going on in my life the last year and i'm thankful for the really wonderful community we have here.

I think they want to keep new inventory for people bring stuffs back for exchange and using gift card but I find it rather odd. Mine just put them out on the shelf, there were several set of TIE and a few of the Superman set.

Rootbeer

Banned
Merry Christmas LEGOGAF

Get a head start on next year's Christmas season and snag a 40058 Holiday Tree (with two minifigs) from TRU, they've made it eligible for 2 day free shoprunner shipping

I could not find this set in stores o_O

ghostmind

DC Comics
76034 The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
76035 Jokerland

Marvel Comics
76036 Carnage’s S.H.I.E.L.D. Sky Attack
76037 Rhino and Sandman Super Villain Team-up
76039 Marvel’s Ant-Man

ghostmind

Bionicle - summer 2015

70791 Skull Warrior
70792 Skull Slicer
70793 Skull Basher
70794 Skull Scorpion
70795 Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder

Just finished opening presents.

I think I shocked, scared, impressed some people. They all know I like LEGO. We never talk about what themes or sets I like, but they kinda know some of the things I have interest. When I got my present from my sister-in-law and family, I shook it and instantly knew it was LEGO (almost anyone does - so not impressive). I sized it up and knew it was a $100+ set. I pretended to weigh it in my hands and I said it's either an AT-AT or Star Destroyer. It was kinda big and heavy so I said it's too heavy to be an AT-AT and guessed Star Destroyer. Jackpot! Surprised them a bit.

Later, I got my sister's present. She got one of my kids the new Super Heroes Manta set which was opened already so I knew she had access to new Super Hero stuff. She also knows I'm a comic book super hero guy. I pretended to weight it in my hands again. I assumed it was a super hero set, most likely one of the new ones. I said, this feels like the Justice League jet one with Darkseid. Guessed it right. She was shocked on how I guessed it and the other gift.

I got a kick out of impressing/scaring people with my LEGO sensory abilities. LOL
My wife isn't too happy with my LEGO collection size. :p She's the best for putting up with it as much as she has. I've appeased her a bit by starting to sell some stuff via Bricklink.

Hope all have a LEGO filled and awesome X-Mas with family and friends!

Zerojul

DC Comics
76034 The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
76035 Jokerland

Marvel Comics
76036 Carnage’s S.H.I.E.L.D. Sky Attack
76037 Rhino and Sandman Super Villain Team-up
76039 Marvel’s Ant-Man

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need most of those :)
2015 is gonna be horrible

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Merry Christmas, guys!

New polybag

30303 - Joker bumper car

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=55543306

There is also the 30285 Tiger polybag which I think has been discussed but I noticed how similar it is to the BrickPals Tiger, one of the very first items they had for sale there. Coincidence?

That Joker polybag is too cool. Will definitely get that.

That tiger polybag is also really neat. I'll probably have to grab that as well.

Also, I'm really excited for those deep sea sets!
And Jokerland could be really awesome as well.

We're getting names and set numbers for Summer 2015 sets yet we don't even know the names of the Jurassic Workd sets coming out this spring? Weird. I wanna know what dinos we're getting!!

I built the Winter Village and half of Santa's Workshop tonight. Winter Village was tedious as hell due to all the little vignettes and repeated steps but man, when the mirrored part around the top came together my mind went all over the walls. Too cool. Looks really nice now that it's done.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My poor mother, she means well, but she has awful luck when it comes to the collectable mini figs. I haven't really bothered with the latest series so I only have one so far, the Rock Raiders(?) guy. Still despite those odds, from the three bags she bought me for Christmas she managed to not only get me a dupe of that, but the other two bags contained the same fig (Greek Goddess) as well.

Merry Christmas LEGO GAF!

We discovered a couple of Dolphin Cruisers (oops), Research Institute, Parisian Restaurant & several smaller sets & LEGO books under the tree this morning. This is going to be a busy week of building!

The Lego portion of my Xmas was a shitload of minifgs (with faaaar too many duplicates), Benny's Spaceshipx3, and Lego Batman 3 for the PS4 with the Target exclusive batwing polybag. Lots of fun stuff to enjoy!

I got pretty much all the Guardians of the Galaxy legos, two of which I already had but the more the merrier, including the Milano, best chrimbus yet x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom