• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Orthanc and R2, the droid is the better set. But that is just me. However, Orthanc is the only way to get Wormtongue. You could probably easily brick link an R2 together.

Seeing the rest of LotR gone and Orthanc on backorder made me panic buy Orthanc. I'll fit it into my budget later!

Shame I couldn't get R2 though. It never really entered my mind as something I HAD to have (like how I've had to get Orthanc for a while now), though now I'm sure I'll be regretting missing out on it :p

Besides the sticker, there was only one truly unique piece to R2, and about six rare parts. Thankfully none needed in bulk. And the rare parts can be very easily substituted.

Edit: Orthanc has a few unique parts and figs, and a few rare parts too. It will be harder to brick link.

Brickin It customs sent me their latest Ghostbusters inspired minifig "Zooly" it's pretty damn close to my own attempt at while back but more polished and Pad-Printed instead of decals.

They've bundled it up now as a pre-order with some cool packaging (each compartment is a little matchbox sized box with a minifig in it) with Zooly, The Destructor and Vince which isn't out yet but apparently they're basing it on my design (with my blessing of course)

Very cool! Price isn't bad at all. After spending a fortune on custom minifigs, I'm cutting back to only must haves. LEGO is starting to put out new super hero minifigs at a decent rate now and knockoffs satisy my need for customs at a reasonable price/quality ratio.

So I went to my local wal-mart tonight and went through 10 boxes of minifigs ... some body went and picked all the hot dog guys ... I am sad :(

That is the opposite of awesome!
They actually put out all the boxes?!? I've only seen 1 or 2 boxes out at a time at TRU, Walmart, and Target at various

My first instinct is to blame resellers. That's 30 frickin hot dog minifigs!!!
Of course it could have been a lot of people grabbing several each.

Based on my short visit at LEGO store, Unicorn and Hot Dog guy were in HUUUUGE demand. Since there are only 3 of each of those per box, I think those will be the hard to find ones. You better bet that resellers will be all over those too.

Besides the sticker, there was only one truly unique piece to R2, and about six rare parts. Thankfully none needed in bulk.

THanks!!! I think that made my choice to pass on R2-D2 much easier...I guess it depends on the rare parts.
Now to dwell on Tower of Orthanc.

Look at the parts lists on Brickset. The only unique piece in R2 is the brown cable lengths for his feet.

While I think R2 is the superior set, it will be a lot easier to build him on your own compared to the unique parts to Orthanc.

Finished The First Night! I REALLY like the modular way they designed these Minecraft sets so you can snap chunks on and off. I can see myself buying multiples to make vast landscapes - at the very least several of the Crafting Boxes will be needed. And the instructions are huge because they are SUPER simple but they also have a couple suggestions for alt builds at the back (TFN has an alt build for the bed and crafting table that makes a couch, and also an alt build for the pig pen chunk).

Also, pig was in the third bag, the animal heads are a very unique piece. It's like someone took a quarter out of a 2x2 brick, which is actually slightly smaller than 2x2, and then fused a 1x2 plate to it so that it sits centered over the edge of a plate.

Can't wait to get the Crafting Box and hit up the Pick-A-Brick wall to expand my sets!

wetwired

I've already made a good dent towards my Star Wars OT Mega Ikea frame, awaiting the remainder of figs from bricklink now...
starwars1.jpg

It's got me thinking about the next frame now. I've got a ton of DC stuff I want to frame but can't figure out how to break it up, this is all my DC stuff and the beginnings of my justice league frame. I've got plastic man already but the new green lantern, arrow, hawkman, supergirl and metallo will help as I'll be able to remove some of the filler (villians) so that's that lot covered.

DC.jpg

Bonus shots of a couple of recent rare additions and some older rare ones I've had for a while

rare.jpg

I think by the time I get 2015 batman minifigs I will have more than enough to make a single frame with nothing but Batman variants alone, whether that's an interesting enough frame or not is a different story. If that was the case I'd likely do a whole frame of just villians.

I also have my custom TDK figs as well as the UCS Tumbler Joker and Batman, not quite enough to frame though unless I made a few more characters (I just realised this photo is missing the scarecrow minifig I made, with the UCS Tumbler ones it would make 12 figs, I usually have 16 to a frame at the least)

customtdk.jpg

Not sure where the Man of Steel minifigs would fit in the grand scheme of things, I guess they'll hopefully make some new sets in 2016 to go with Batman vs Superman to fill out a frame on it's own.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
So it would seem that I'm the only one to pick up the Minecraft sets?

Stopped by work to get my schedule and picked up:

The Cave
The Farm
The First Night
Chima Flinx's Ultimate Phoenix
2 Series 13 CMF (new alien guy is AWESOME, also got the palentologist)

I actually ordered those same three Minecraft sets from S@H when they were first released. When I was in a LEGO store on the 1st, I also broke down and bought a Crafting Box. They aren't terribly interesting builds, what with them being made mostly of 2x2s and 2x4s, but their play value is through the roof. Like you said, the ease of popping the elements apart to rebuild them is fantastic. It really keeps the "game" element of Minecraft. I'm sure I'll end up with the remaining sets, and I can't wait for the future releases in the line.

Also, I finally picked up my first Modular with the release of the Detective Office. I have it about 2/3 built right now, and holy crap. I mean, I knew these things were amazing from looking at them, but actually building one is too damn fun. Space and money are gonna prevent me from getting any more of these (in theory), but gah...it's gonna be hard to fight the urge.

What really struck me about the Detective's Office was the 1920s Skid Row vibe that it gives off. Hopefully future Modulars don't continue that trend. It'll make my life much easier.

I've already made a good dent towards my Star Wars OT Mega Ikea frame, awaiting the remainder of figs from bricklink now...
starwars1.jpg

It's got me thinking about the next frame now. I've got a ton of DC stuff I want to frame but can't figure out how to break it up, this is all my DC stuff and the beginnings of my justice league frame. I've got plastic man already but the new green lantern, arrow, hawkman, supergirl and metallo will help as I'll be able to remove some of the filler (villians) so that's that lot covered.

DC.jpg

Bonus shots of a couple of recent rare additions and some older rare ones I've had for a while

rare.jpg

I think by the time I get 2015 batman minifigs I will have more than enough to make a single frame with nothing but Batman variants alone, whether that's an interesting enough frame or not is a different story. If that was the case I'd likely do a whole frame of just villians.

I also have my custom TDK figs as well as the UCS Tumbler Joker and Batman, not quite enough to frame though unless I made a few more characters (I just realised this photo is missing the scarecrow minifig I made, with the UCS Tumbler ones it would make 12 figs, I usually have 16 to a frame at the least)

customtdk.jpg

Not sure where the Man of Steel minifigs would fit in the grand scheme of things, I guess they'll hopefully make some new sets in 2016 to go with Batman vs Superman to fill out a frame on it's own.

I really want that anime hair on Nightwing. I also prefer the blue Nightwing version over the red one.

Geez, so many Batman variations. Spidey has a long way to go to catch up to Batman.
They're gonna run out of Batman variations and have to resort to Leprachaun Green Batsuit.

Nice work on the customs. I really need to start doing my own customs. It's much cheaper than buying pad printed customs on real LEGO minifigs.

Ponn

Banned
I think with LoTR/Hobbit being done that leaves a void for me. I've really been drawn to the modulars for awhile now and watching these Detective Agencies has got me wanting to start these as my secondary set collecting. If I were to get into it Pet Shop would be the one to start with right now right?

Rootbeer

Banned
nice minifigs wet... are any of them bootlegs? i notice you have some very rare ones which is why I ask.

I can't wait for an updated two face because I really can't stand the ultra stylized hairpiece they gave him in the past.

They eventually gave us much better looking Joker and Nightwing hair, so they better do the same with two face.

*edit*

Posted this before I saw your comments Bent :p Glad some people like the anime hair, but i'm not a fan -- at least not on his character. To me it just screams typical LEGO where they'll use the closest approximation they have available if they don't have the additional resources to make an all-new piece that fits properly.

I think with LoTR/Hobbit being done that leaves a void for me. I've really been drawn to the modulars for awhile now and watching these Detective Agencies has got me wanting to start these as my secondary set collecting. If I were to get into it Pet Shop would be the one to start with right now right?

I have all of the LotR/Hobbit except the Ghost Ship (decided to pass) and Orthanc. I realize the window of opportunity is drawing to a close on it and I need to really decide if it's worth the money to get it or if I should be happy with the ones I have and leave it at that. I don't care that much about missing out on Wormtongue, but I do like the Ent and the tower itself...

Pet Shop is the oldest one still available on S@H so I think you're right on that. I would start agressively looking for Town Hall and Grand Emporium on ebay, craigslist, local stores, etc., as well for something close to MSRP if you luck out.

neonglow

Yes. I'd probably get them in this order:

Pet Shop > Palace Cinema > Parisian Restaurant > Dectective's Office

I had to sadly pass on getting R2-D2. With LEGO releasing what seems like 1 big set a month, I've had to pick and choose.

I still have these sets on my wanted list:

Simpsons House
Sea Cow
Sandcrawler
Slave 1
Detective's Office
Fairground Mixer

I think I can knock out one or 2 of these sets for the next double VIP event. New sets like the Helicarrier will only increase the list.

wetwired

nice minifigs wet... are any of them bootlegs? i notice you have some very rare ones which is why I ask.

I can't wait for an updated two face because I really can't stand the ultra stylized hairpiece they gave him in the past.

They eventually gave us much better looking Joker and Nightwing hair, so they better do the same with two face.

Yeah any SDCC looking ones are knockoffs, Green Arrow, Shazam, Green Lantern, Bizarro Etc. There's also a black and red Batman Beyond looking batman on the far right and black suit superman are knockoffs. The rest are all legit. I plan on swapping out the Knock off green lantern and arrow for the 2015 ones when I get them.

Yeah I'm hoping for a more realistic Two-Face, although not realistic I prefer the black and white one I picked up just before new years.

wetwired

I really want that anime hair on Nightwing. I also prefer the blue Nightwing version over the red one.

Geez, so many Batman variations. Spidey has a long way to go to catch up to Batman.
They're gonna run out of Batman variations and have to resort to Leprachaun Green Batsuit.

Nice work on the customs. I really need to start doing my own customs. It's much cheaper than buying pad printed customs on real LEGO minifigs.

I prefer the built suit but not the anime hair :p

I've ordered the knock off Zur-En-Arrh Batman

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh 1958 by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And I'll definitely grab the bizarro batman coming out this year

Bizarro-Batman.jpg

Customizing is fun but can be annoying and fiddly. I've had many failed attempts that have never seen the light of day. I wish I had some way of pad printing of machine printing onto parts. I'd do soooo much more, likely even trying to make a business of it as I enjoy it. I get frustrated with my results a lot because of the limited tools I have to work with.

*edit*

Posted this before I saw your comments Bent :p Glad some people like the anime hair, but i'm not a fan -- at least not on his character. To me it just screams typical LEGO where they'll use the closest approximation they have available if they don't have the additional resources to make an all-new piece that fits properly.

I have all of the LotR/Hobbit except the Ghost Ship (decided to pass) and Orthanc. I realize the window of opportunity is drawing to a close on it and I need to really decide if it's worth the money to get it or if I should be happy with the ones I have and leave it at that. I don't care that much about missing out on Wormtongue, but I do like the Ent and the tower itself...

Pet Shop is the oldest one still available on S@H so I think you're right on that. I would start agressively looking for Town Hall and Grand Emporium on ebay, craigslist, local stores, etc., as well for something close to MSRP if you luck out.

Weeeell. If you want to eventually get all of them, it's better to get TH and GE now before they spiral way out of control. However, I'd focus my attention to FB and GG, both of which are much better sets, and neither is going to get cheaper anytime soon. Those are the best OOP modulars, while PS and PR are the best currently available (until I see DO).

For some reason the FB is more expensive in America than in Europe, but I guess it's because of more collectors. It's almost twice the original price already. GG is beyond all help BUT you can bricklink the pieces and make a 98% accurate version at about $300. I'd say this is more urgent than getting GE and TH.

Rootbeer

Banned
As being reported on several LEGO news sites, The Tumbler is now seeing wider availability, including on target.com (5% off with RED Card plus free shipping, might be the cheapest way to get it unless you'd prefer VIP points)

http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/lego-super-heroes-the-tumbler-76023/-/A-16752456

I've ordered the knock off Zur-En-Arrh Batman

Snagged that one for $7.99 shipped on ebay while back -- it comes with a vehicle which inflates the price a little. Had to go ebay because I could not find a seller on aliexpress that sold ONLY that batman -- you had to buy a pack with 4 other bootleg sets and I didn't need or want them. That could have changed by now.

I suggest more do the same as it's a great version to have.

And make sure you superhero fans get Bizarro Superman to go with the upcoming DVD/Blu-Ray bundled Bizarro Batman. Had it pre-ordered for weeks!

I actually ordered those same three Minecraft sets from S@H when they were first released. When I was in a LEGO store on the 1st, I also broke down and bought a Crafting Box. They aren't terribly interesting builds, what with them being made mostly of 2x2s and 2x4s, but their play value is through the roof. Like you said, the ease of popping the elements apart to rebuild them is fantastic. It really keeps the "game" element of Minecraft. I'm sure I'll end up with the remaining sets, and I can't wait for the future releases in the line.

Yeah, the builds are SUPER simple. I just finished The Farm and each step of the instructions is like two bricks each. But the use of the larger brick elements is actually a nice change for me - there's no ticky interesting mind-bending build techniques, everything is really straight-forward and blocky but I like it! Makes me think of OLD Lego sets that were just brick. And when I was able to just slide The Farm in next to the house from The First Night, that's so cool. These are legit play sets. Not just a vehicle or a wall of a building, each set is the whole shebang. Very refreshing change of pace!

Next up is The Cave, gonna figure out how to stack that one into my current display and then try to figure out which other sets are good to get doubles of to expand my farm or build a fortress. These sets are so cool!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Are there any more models/sets that look like the Volkswagen and Mini Cooper? I essentially see them as Model Team's replacement. I even wouldn't mind if they include minifigures.

Zerojul

Is this a good set? I generally can't afford large lego sets, but I did see this one today at a local toy store.

I don't think it's good, I think it's great. The build is cool and it's an amazing display piece. But like Phone said, it's relatively easily "bricklinkable" if you don't get it now and have second thoughts.

Is this a good set? I generally can't afford large lego sets, but I did see this one today at a local toy store.

Phenomenal set. But, if you miss out, and don't mind not having the info sticker and plate with it, you can easily just piecemeal it later through your own collection or Bricklink.

The inventory list. Nothing needed in extreme bulk. The rare parts can be found well enough. The only issue is this part:

4667591.jpg

It is only in this set, and the only color variant of it showed up in OOP sets, and the Best Star. So, if you don't mind missing the cables on R2s feet later, you will be fine.

Here's a picture I took of Onua: Master of Stone from Bionicle 2015. Damn he's cool, easily my favorite Toa of the bunch. I love his design and he has the most interesting build.

08ahiU3h.jpg

Here's my slightly modded Future Flyer:

With 20-25 or so extra pieces I feel that I improved its form, pose-ability, and overall look by a large amount. The default knee joints were very strange and hardly provided any movement, and all the limbs just looked too stubby before.

Really cool, otherwise. If I had more parts I'd do a complete overhaul of it using my mech/robot skeleton, as I feel it gives the best look/functionality out of what I've seen, without being too complicated/large.

chimster

TEN BOXES and no hot dog guy? That's incredible... that must have taken them some time to do. :(

That is the opposite of awesome!
They actually put out all the boxes?!? I've only seen 1 or 2 boxes out at a time at TRU, Walmart, and Target at various

My first instinct is to blame resellers. That's 30 frickin hot dog minifigs!!!
Of course it could have been a lot of people grabbing several each.

Based on my short visit at LEGO store, Unicorn and Hot Dog guy were in HUUUUGE demand. Since there are only 3 of each of those per box, I think those will be the hard to find ones. You better bet that resellers will be all over those too.

Yea I was quite surprised to see 10 boxes out, the boxes looked pretty fresh in that not many packs were sold but you could tell somebody went through the boxes at least once.

We were there with 2 other couples, and went through the boxes in about 30 mins. There were still at least 10 unicorns but no hot dog guy. Going to try the lego store or toysrus today before the big snow storm hits

Here's my slightly modded Future Flyer:

With 20-25 or so extra pieces I feel that I improved its form, pose-ability, and overall look by a large amount. The default knee joints were very strange and hardly provided any movement, and all the limbs just looked too stubby before.

Really cool, otherwise. If I had more parts I'd do a complete overhaul of it using my mech/robot skeleton, as I feel it gives the best look/functionality out of what I've seen, without being too complicated/large.

Is that knees I see? You gotta show what parts you used so when I get this I can make those mods too.

Ryuuroden

Hmmm, where to start. After finishing the build, I will definatelly say this set rates on par with Parisian Restaurant. It has a much more gritty look and its realism is amazing in my opinion.

The whole set tells a story as you build it and it is all linked and using cookie bootlegging is a great fun idea to tongue in cheek refer to what era this build is set in. The minifigs are fantastic and the limited interior space of the entire building is utilized to the maximum and to perfection. The real star of this set is the multiple types of facade techniques used that have not been used before in modulars as well as all of the unique furniture.

The set is a literal treasure trove of ideas and techniques that have not been featured in other modulars. The entire build process is fresh and every part of it is fun and interesting. That leads to another great feature of the set. The way the build instructions are written makes it feel like there are at least 5 different sets in one build as each section of the build is different and new. Yet at the end of it all, the entire build fits together and compliments each others sections.

Now on to some pictures and comments;

In the very first part of the build we start with one of my favorite pieces of furniture in the modular. The Pool table is extremely well done and totally brings me back to how amazing the ping pong table was back in the Fire Brigade. The way the pool table really looks like a pool table and fits minifig scale is a tribute to design. I love this piece.

Before I built the front of the Pool Hall I took some pictures of the interior that was built. As you can see, the instruction process is perfect as it allows you to get great views of the interior before you enclose it on all 4 sides. The small details that are included really complement the entire interior. There is enough furniture included to make it feel complete yet not too much to make it crowded. Spots on the floor to stick the minifigures to are included so that you can set up scenes. The secret bootleggers route is well designed and a great touch. There are 3 secret passages and compartments on the first floor alone that I will not spoil for you. The ceiling fan is another great furniture design in this building full of great furniture.

As you can see from the exterior shot of the Pool Hall, the little details really make this set just like they did for the Parisian Restaurant. The numbers of special details in this set far outnumber the ones in PR. The use of ball joint parts and technique parts to make the 4 columns in the front give the perfect touch for the Pool Hall. The placement of texture and color in the facade very well used. The glass is printed and I can totally see myself using the panes for a Pub MOC someday. The entire front facade of the Pool Hall is something I would like to adapt for my own MOC of a pub. I also love the 2 tone rounded steps.

The next section I would like to talk about is the Barbershop. The Barbershop was the next section of the build and It is just as fun as the pool hall. I will not be including any pictures of this portion as I forgot to take them as I was building this section.

The front facade is no where near as detailed as the Pool Hall but I feel in many ways it is just as well designed. The signage method is the same as what was used for the Pet Shop set but has little flourishes like the scissors next to "AL'S" plus I love the use of paint roller handles in the pair of lights above the sign. Another great touch is the bench in front of the windows. The designer of the set put the door for the barbershop in the passage between the two shops on the first floor. Also put in that passage was the stairs to the next floor. Both of these were excellent design decisions that really help open up more interior space to be utilized for other things. The Barbershop has two secret passages that connect it to the Pool Hall. Just like the Pool Hall, the Barbershops interior is a treasure trove of just plain well thought out design and special touches. The interior includes a sink, chair, a mirror, storage, and more and all in a really tiny space. The way the wall mirror is held in place using door rail plates and bricks with handle bars is very cool.

This is part 1 of the second floor. I took a picture of this just to point out the perfect placement of the stairs, minimizing the amount of space wasted. The planter is also a very nice touch as you will see later. Also seen in this picture is the bathroom which is amazingly detailed and takes up such a small amount of space. Throughout the build, studs in center plates are well utilized to drop back windows, add overhangs and recessed walls. You can also see part of the fire escape in this picture. I do not have a picture of it but the fire escape includes moving drop ladders. Attention to detail everywhere in this set.

I took this picture just to show the continuing amount of detail that is in this set throughout. The Detectives office is great. None of the furniture in this set is simple, all of it has detail to the maximum. The chair the woman is sitting on for instance or the desk in front of the detective with messy top and desk lamp.

I took this picture just to show how great the entrance to the detectives office is. The planter next to the door and the brick texture are fantastic touches in my opinion. You can also see the drop ladder for the fire escape on the wall outside. There is a little release and it will drop down so minifigs can escape to the street.

I took these photos as I really like the use of the track pieces to make this feature. I guess this is how those Christmas ornaments were made. Definitely something I will be using.

Working Newspaper box.

More pictures of the finished set along with details of the facade. The use of Hero Factory and Kitty tails is something I will also be utilizing in my own builds. Every modular seems to add to a long list of different methods to add texture and realism to modular building. This set is no exception.

There are many other features of the build I could touch upon like the 3rd floor bootleggers kitchen. If I did, this review would go on for ages so I will leave the stuff not mentioned for you to discover. This set is easily in the running for 2015 top 5 sets and I would rank it as a 10/10 set with Parisian restaurant. I have built every modular except Cafe Corner and Market street. I have only rated 2 sets as 10/10 overall, those sets being this one and Parisian Restaurant. This set continues the great modular tradition and is a must own for any fan. Even if you feel it does not fit with your other modulars, you really should pick this one up sometime.

Here's a picture I took of Onua: Master of Stone from Bionicle 2015. Damn he's cool, easily my favorite Toa of the bunch. I love his design and he has the most interesting build.

08ahiU3h.jpg

Just built him last night along with his protector and Tahu. I feel like extra care went into making these sets; like they went an extra mile on them compared to hero factory stuff.

I love how just buying the hero sets gets you a swarm of spiders eventually since every set pretty much comes with them.

Those Mixel joints sure are helpful eh? They look like they're holding up the body well too.

Yeah, they are. I usually use the ratcheting joints for the elbow/knee but the way the hip ones are on this (with the studs on the side instead of in front) prevent me from doing that. They can hold a good amount of weight as well, I don't know why the larger joints get used in many of the smaller builds.

Here's how the arms/legs are assembled:

Sorry about the quality.

Yeah, they are. I usually use the ratcheting joints for the elbow/knee but the way the hip ones are on this (with the studs on the side instead of in front) prevent me from doing that. They can hold a good amount of weight as well, I don't know why the larger joints get used in many of the smaller builds.

Here's how the arms/legs are assembled:

Sorry about the quality.

Thanks for the quick picture. I'm gonna go hunt down the set and maybe a sacrificial mixel or two for the parts.

Toxi

Banned
I should probably buy some Mixels, they look like a blast to MOC with.

I can't believe after all these years I'm actually buying Legos again.

robochimp

Meijer and Target have series 3 mixels on clearance now.

Nothing on clearance at my Target aside from some 15% off headhunters and the perpetual $11 Chima speedorz clearance.

I've been fighting the urge to go to the lego store and pick up Pet Shop for the last few days. It would be my first modular. I recently built the creator mountain hut, I loved the details like the skull over the fire place, and I really like how LEGO furniture comes together.

Well thats underwhelming if so. Was hoping somewhere we would get a Bolg or at least Alfred fig.

I wish that that was for a lego book for hobbit/lotr.

I think all i want lastly in terms of hobbit figures is Smaug and Bard. How much is Bard going for on Bruckset?

Id love a Grimma Wormtoung but orthanc is outa my budget.

ghostmind

Picked up the 10246 Detective's Office, 21301 Birds, 75085 Hailfire Droid, and the Flower Cart and AT-DP polybags.

Since they didn't have the Valentine's set at the store, I ordered that, along with two other 2015 Star Wars sets from S@H.

Store should be getting in another shipment of UCS Slave I this week, so I'll pick one up soon.

If the UCS Tumbler stays up on Target for a day or so, I've got about $120 in gift cards, a 5% off coupon and 5% with Red Card that I'll gladly order the set with.

Wow, it's already $35 plus $5 shipping. I should have gotten 2.

Hopefully it actually ships. I have pre-ordered comic trade paperbacks months early on amazon only to have to wait months longer because it sold out.

"LEGO Star Wars Imperial Troop Transport"
New Delivery Estimate: January 10, 2015
"LEGO Star Wars Shadow Troopers"
New Delivery Estimate: January 10, 2015

Uh huh...

Nothing on clearance at my Target aside from some 15% off headhunters and the perpetual $11 Chima speedorz clearance.

I've been fighting the urge to go to the lego store and pick up Pet Shop for the last few days. It would be my first modular. I recently built the creator mountain hut, I loved the details like the skull over the fire place, and I really like how LEGO furniture comes together.
If you like furniture, Pet Shop has some cool micro builds. My favorite thing in it isn't furniture, but a small detail added on the second floor that is brilliant. Those that have built it know what I mean when I reference the white tile placed on the bare wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom