• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT5| DARKNESS! NO MONEY! (or Break the Rules! Mix the Bags!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that and a really interesting read! I've got a few old pieces lying around but I'd need a lot of replacements and I'd imagine some are quite expensive now.

Lovely to see LL928 still flying though /sniff

Well, I paid about $20 for the four transparent yellow parts and around $10 for a decent red spaceguy, but apart from that there's nothing that really stands out. Maybe the sticker sheet.

This is still my favourite LEGO joke though

Not worth butchering a classic looking building.

(Not mine)
30415072535_4af173673a_z.jpg

Much better.

Osahi

I am not going to get them all, but that Glam Rock Batman, lobster-savouring Batman, swimsuit Batman, nurse Harley will definitely be mine. I'll probably do some blind grabs too.

Okay so... where can I order an entire box of the Lego Batman CMF when they come out?

I was not feeling the Batman CMF from the leked preliminary image, but now... I want almost all of them, plus a few doubles because it would be fun to use some of the bodies with different heads. That Lobster Batman is screaming a Hugh Hefner scene...

Ponn

Banned
I don't have connections or know where to go but if anyone else wants to go in on a case and knows where to give me a PM. I need a set of those.

For me:
2 Town house sets (main build and the one with the table)
2 Hydroplanes (plane and beach airport, maybe the boat too)
1 Beach house (main buid)

Not a robot guy.

Kyari

I didn't realise until they showed the CMF wave that Batgirl/Barbara is deliberately a darker skin tone because she's voiced by Rosario Dawson and that's kind of cool.

Plum

I'm deciding on how to layout my soon-to-be-bought modular collection, currently going on:

Brick Bank - ??? - 1/2 Pet Shop - Assembly Square - 1/2 Apartment Building - ??? - Palace Cinema

Out of the Parisian Restaraunt and Detective's Office what do you reckon I should put in those two question mark blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom