• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

effe

Banned
I've always found that weird about America. Shooting people, cutting them in half, blood and guts everywhere - "meh, it's OK". A women's tit is accidentally showed on TV in a prime time - "OMG! Think of the children!!"
our country was founded on manifest destiny by means of violence. i guess it's not really surprising.

Bailey 87

Did you enjoy it? The sex with the women I mean.

Yes and no. Yes it felt great and ejaculating is always fun :p

No because the things I had to do to get my "little man" to stand up was stressful and I had to think of men to finish otherwise I would just keep going and going. :(

BeesEight

To be honest, I've been wondering about this too. I've been in a sauna complex few days ago and a lot of people, both male and female, simply didn't mind sitting naked in the sauna, or taking a shower in the public. It was natural.

Of course there's always a pervert who gazes at the nearest bare-brested women while jacking off, but those are exceptions. Most people simply don't care.

Nudity is viewed differently in European countries than it is in USA, though.

Japanese onsen are often co-ed as well. I guess for America the switch would take awhile but I wonder if my country will decide to go that way sooner. I mean, I think our healthcare still covers the charge for a certain number of operations per year for gender reassignment.

kinggroin

Banned
Yes and no. Yes it felt great and ejaculating is always fun :p

No because the things I had to do to get my "little man" to stand up was stressful and I had to think of men to finish otherwise I would just keep going and going. :(

Hahaha. I have to make up fantasies sometimes when having sex with my wife, the most effective usually being ones that involve us meeting for the first time (so it feels new). 11 years with her, so its normal to do I suppose...

...sorry, I'm rambling.

Alcoori

I think that as much as we would wish to be beyond gender, a vast majority of the population isn't. I don't think having male/female bathroom is necessarily a bad thing.
Think of it this way, going to the restroom is for most people a moment where they feel vulnerable. You take some of your clothes off, and there is a taboo associated with it. Now no one likes to feel threatened, especially not when you already feel vulnerable.
Sure, most men wouldn't threaten women, but for the few creeps that exist, well I guess I don't see anything wrong with women (or even men) each having their restrooms.

Now, the whole controversy about transgender people using the bathroom they feel more comfortable in is just silly. The myth of the man wearing women's clothes to perv into the female's restroom is just laughable and frankly insulting towards trans people.

I checked out that transgender thread and I can't even care anymore. Some people are generally ignorant and will learn if you tell them what's right but there are just so many bigots who do not care how many facts you present them with because their gut feeling is obviously superior to any fancy shmanshy science.

How bout...

"Boys go in the boys and girls go in the girls bathroom. Simple, makes sense... no? I dont see the issue."

mantidor

Gender identity is a social construct, challenging anything about is challenging society itself, no one likes that.

I wonder how it was for third sex people in the native americans of old, that kind of scheme probably worked better.

Emitan

Gender identity is a social construct, challenging anything about is challenging society itself, no one likes that.

I wonder how it was for third sex people in the native americans of old, that kind of scheme probably worked better.

Gender expression is social. Gender identity is not social.

It really actually bothers me that kids are used as like one of the last bastions, from even supposed "progressive" people, as anti-gay/trans rhetoric . Like you can be gay/trans or something but not before you're 13/18/??? , otherwise your parents are horrible hippies politicizing your childhood and manipulating you because you clearly have no idea about gender/sexuality, let alone yours.

BeesEight

It really actually bothers me that kids are used as like one of the last bastions, from even supposed "progressive" people, as anti-gay/trans rhetoric . Like you can be gay/trans or something but not before you're 13/18/??? , otherwise your parents are horrible hippies politicizing your childhood and manipulating you because you clearly have no idea about gender/sexuality, let alone yours.

It bothers me when the professionals say "nope, she is female in all aspects but genitalia" and some armchair internet expert thinks they know more than people that have actually done research and worked in the field. And all because it doesn't make sense to the "internet expert."

I'm not going to lie, I still don't really understand transgenderism but I can't deny that it isn't an actual thing. Granted, what really brought me around was meeting someone that was transgendered.

PowderedToast

Gender expression is social. Gender identity is not social.

but gender itself is somewhat of a social construct

i understand what you're saying, the gender identity of a person is dictated entirely by their own thoughts and feelings and can be acted upon without the need of a social environment - but many of the concepts behind masculinity and femininity are defined by our societal history. and this is coming from a person who considers himself genderqueer (at the very least), so i hope it doesn't sound like i'm trying to downplay its importance.

If anything, gay/trans kids need more education about sexuality since they are coming to terms with it and they're also subject to the most hate for it. Truly progressive people understand that.

mantidor

Since it is completely unethical to do the experiment of isolating children, I am fascinated by the studies of feral children, however you never see anything related to their sexual orientation or gender identity, it would be really interesting if anyone went there, but they never do it, I guess is really difficult when they can't communicate easily.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Also we were all Pokemon. Was weird.

Why am I not surprised that Lucario is a Chespin fan? :p

Also, any GayGAF members who saw American Horror Story get a huge crush on Evan Peters too? He's so cute.

Nah, I think he's very plain looking.

But let's say I had a (really) big crush on this guy who kinda led me on for a while and I started dating my bf to get over it and feel better about myself (I take rejection reaaaally badly). I didn't find my current boyfriend particularly attractive physically at first but he was a really fun guy and I knew he liked me so the choice felt easy (I was also really drunk the first time we hooked up). In the end it was probably the best decision I've made regarding relationships, even if the original reason for doing it was selfish.

Aren't you the guy who was dating the dude with the horrifically small penis? The one I advised you to dump? And you're still with him? Gurl...you deserve better than this.

that WHORE

madmen1.gif

slqZEqa.gif

Sagitario

This avatar...
HJ77dIc.png

:3

Aren't you the guy who was dating the dude with the horrifically small penis? The one I advised you to dump? And you're still with him? Gurl...you deserve better than this.
And here we go!
If I know you a bit Ratsky, that's a joke... right? Hard to tell sometimes.

Magnus

I know this might sound stupid, but I'd change the thread title from LBGT to LGBT. The latter's the normal acronym and people searching for a thread like this are likelier to use that. Just in the interest of increasing traffic to the thread!

I know this might sound stupid, but I'd change the thread title from LBGT to LGBT. The latter's the normal acronym and people searching for a thread like this are likelier to use that. Just in the interest of increasing traffic to the thread!

We dont need anymore thread title changes :p

I like them a lot. Just got tickets today for their show actually! :)

Soundwise, Htda_ is a lot closer to Year Zero/The Slip-era NIN, not so much The Fragile or The Downward Spiral. They do have their own style though, and they're not just NIN with a female vocalist, which is what I was afraid they'd turn into.

YAAAAAS. I'm ready, the show is gonna be awesome. And hopefully we have nice weather by that time.

tumblr_lu9cvmzxa81r1qhd4o1_500.gif

_Isaac

Why was LBGT chosen anyway?

anaron

For example. (This thread induced an apparent record number of bannings, though, so it's not all bad, although shortly thereafter began the airy accusations of some sort of Gay Black Trans-Feminazi PC cabal roaming the streets of this forum and beating up the intolerant among us.) The oldest ones you can find are much, much worse than that, btw.

Oh man, I remember that thread. Yikes.

Sai-kun

Banned
everyone, as a bisexual male, i feel that i can't talk about pokemon with y'all, so i'm going to kindly ask that you stop talking about it in the thread. you can always make another thread for it

too soon? not soon enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom