• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey 87

Makes sense then. I suppose IF a woman who proclaimed to be lesbian, did have sex with a man, would actually be incorrectly identifying herself as lesbian. She'd be Bisexual, but didn't realize it....right?

Nope, I've had sex with woman and I consider myself to be gay.

I would say I was bi, but I'm in a relationship and we all know bi people can't settle down, Damn flip floppers.

don't ban me I'm joking :)

I don't even want to know what this means to you crazy kids nowadays. Next you'll be offering to show me your dungeon.

not a huge fan of 4e but I'm hearing 5e is looking promising

I don't have a dungeon, but I do have a cavern you can explore

I've heard the opposite unfortunately

Odinson

Yay! New thread... I'm going to try to post more this time around.

My contribution:

tumblr_mi6l56TU9a1ron9oeo1_250.gif
tumblr_mi6l56TU9a1ron9oeo2_250.gif

Watch "The Following", even if it's just for the two hot ambiguously gay serial killers.

I love the following!
I think they may rekindle now that Emma left them

Oh hey, new thread. Been awhile since I posted, so hi all. Sorry I missed the drama, made interesting reading this morning over coffee and a croissant.

Alrus

May I ask why did you?

Sorry for the sorta late answer, wasn't home all day. Well I'm gonna keep it short because explaining everything around my relationship would take ages and feel ranty (it's filled with dumb drama anyway).

But let's say I had a (really) big crush on this guy who kinda led me on for a while and I started dating my bf to get over it and feel better about myself (I take rejection reaaaally badly). I didn't find my current boyfriend particularly attractive physically at first but he was a really fun guy and I knew he liked me so the choice felt easy (I was also really drunk the first time we hooked up). In the end it was probably the best decision I've made regarding relationships, even if the original reason for doing it was selfish.

On a different subject, got my tickets for Tomorrowland 2013, only going for 2 days this time because the full festival pass sold out in about 2 minutes but still happy :) I'm a sucker for dance music.

Sagitario

Oh hey, new thread. Been awhile since I posted, so hi all. Sorry I missed the drama, made interesting reading this morning over coffee and a croissant.

Hey, you third place... get an avatar! :D

Sorry for the sorta late answer, wasn't home all day. Well I'm gonna keep it short because explaining everything around my relationship would take ages and feel ranty (it's filled with dumb drama anyway).

But let's say I had a (really) big crush on this guy who kinda led me on for a while and I started dating my bf to get over it and feel better about myself (I take rejection reaaaally badly). I didn't find my current boyfriend particularly attractive physically at first but he was a really fun guy and I knew he liked me so the choice felt easy (I was also really drunk the first time we hooked up). In the end it was probably the best decision I've made regarding relationships, even if the original reason for doing it was selfish.

How cool/nice it is that it all worked out for the best in the end. Congrats to both of you, must feel great!
Does he know the original reason?

Alrus

How cool/nice it is that it all worked out for the best in the end. Congrats to both of you, must feel great!
Does he know the original reason?

Hmm, not entirely to be honest. I mean he knew I was really unhappy at the time and that it was mostly because of that other guy (and at first he was extremely jealous/possessive when that guy was around, now they get along much better, except when he's drunk and in a bad mood) but I never outright told him why I started dating him.

Sai-kun

Banned
I like them a lot. Just got tickets today for their show actually! :)

Soundwise, Htda_ is a lot closer to Year Zero/The Slip-era NIN, not so much The Fragile or The Downward Spiral. They do have their own style though, and they're not just NIN with a female vocalist, which is what I was afraid they'd turn into.

effe

Banned
in my short time on gaf, I think I'm giving up on transgender threads for good. it's sad that people are so fucking dumb.

BeesEight

in my short time on gaf, I think I'm giving up on transgender threads for good. it's sad that people are so fucking dumb.

You've come to the wrong site to get away from dumb people.

I've never been to the thread, is it really active?

Mr_Zombie

What's going on there? I've been to transgender threads just few times, out of curiosity, and the posts there seemed quite reasonable.

effe

Banned
What's going on there? I've been to transgender threads just few times, out of curiosity, and the posts there seemed quite reasonable.

a child can't know their sexuality/gender. the parents are pushing this on her. calling her an "it". in my day kids were just normal, etc.

Sibylus

Banned
Not dumb, just steeped in centuries of outmoded and obsolescent thinking. Frustrating, but so it goes :/

a child can't know their sexuality/gender. the parents are pushing this on her. calling her an "it". in my day kids were just normal, etc.

Thats trans kids threads to a T, I absolutely refuse to take part in this new one at all. Bunch of people reckoning about things that I've already seen proven wrong in my basic level Intro to Sexuality class.

BeesEight

I'm reading the thread now.

Actually a few people bring up a good point - do we really need segregated bathrooms anymore?

Aside from the fact that women's bathrooms are usually messier
:p
I've been in a couple co-ed bathrooms and once the initial shock wears off I can't really see a downside to just combining them.

I think a parent has the right to be concerned about someone with a penis in the girl's bathroom.

Oh my god, lol! She's in grade 1! What does this person think she's going to do?!

Emitan

Actually a few people bring up a good point - do we really need segregated bathrooms anymore?

I've been in a couple co-ed bathrooms and once the initial shock wears off I can't really see a downside to just combining them.

Because every single man is a rape waiting to happen clearly.

Yea, segregated bathrooms come from a time when perceptions about gender, sexuality and sex were less distinct or separate from each other. In many ways they are antiquated but its a social norm that I don't see going away and somewhat side steps the issue a bit.

BeesEight

Because every single man is a rape waiting to happen clearly.

We just can't help ourselves around you lovely women folk. I'm pretty sure science has demonstrated you give off mind controlling spores or something.

Yeah, this thread is a pretty trainwreck on the very first page. I won't be surprised if it turns into a graveyard.

Emitan

I checked out that transgender thread and I can't even care anymore. Some people are generally ignorant and will learn if you tell them what's right but there are just so many bigots who do not care how many facts you present them with because their gut feeling is obviously superior to any fancy shmanshy science.

kinggroin

Banned
I was gonna question the distinct use of the word heterosexual here, but then I guess I would be somewhat more interested if the person was attracted to me as a woman. The answer's still no though.

Yeah, as far as who I'm asexually attracted to, my penis makes no distinction between a homosexual woman or heterosexual woman. In that respect, there's nothing to question, since it's still a woman.

Mr_Zombie

To be honest, I've been wondering about this too. I've been in a sauna complex few days ago and a lot of people, both male and female, simply didn't mind sitting naked in the sauna, or taking a shower in the public. It was natural.

Of course there's always a pervert who gazes at the nearest bare-brested women while jacking off, but those are exceptions. Most people simply don't care.

Nudity is viewed differently in European countries than it is in USA, though.

Emitan

To be honest, I've been wondering about this too. I've been in a sauna complex few days ago and a lot of people, both male and female, simply didn't mind sitting naked in the sauna, or taking a shower in the public. It was natural.

Of course there's always a pervert who gazes at the nearest bare-brested women while jacking off, but those are exceptions. Most people simply don't care.

Nudity is viewed differently in European countries than it is in USA, though.

It's only okay for someone to be nude if they're also being chopped in half with a chainsaw. Violence is A-Ok!

Yea, segregated bathrooms come from a time when perceptions about gender, sexuality and sex were less distinct or separate from each other. In many ways they are antiquated but its a social norm that I don't see going away and somewhat side steps the issue a bit.
The us pentagon has four bathrooms for a set.

Mr_Zombie

It's only okay for someone to be nude if they're also being chopped in half with a chainsaw. Violence is A-Ok!

I've always found that weird about America. Shooting people, cutting them in half, blood and guts everywhere - "meh, it's OK". A women's tit is accidentally showed on TV in a prime time - "OMG! Think of the children!!"

All he bathrooms in my uni are mixed and I'd just like to point out that girls are fucking gross. Used tampons are just something you wouldn't stumble upon in a male toilet!

Anyway, it's a stupid issue to get worked up over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom