• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

Welp! I think I'm shipping 2 basketball players. I mean look at this:

ijH75m987W6K5.gif

or this:

iKH0MnyDFZN9b.gif

or this:

http://imgur.com/a/U8VdV

sruckus

I've been in love with Chandler since I saw him get hit painfully in the balls when playing for Florida on ESPN. It was funny and sad at the same time.

Replicant

I recognize that look.

What look? Dat "Bedroom eyes" look? *snicker*

Also, my favorite comment from Reddit:

there's definitely the vibe that parsons is full on gay for lin and is aggressively wooing him while lin is more sexually immature and thinks it's all just friends fooling but sometimes get these feelings that are confusing and exciting at the same time. dafuq did i just write.

XD

tumblr_mhjl1tPyZJ1qaoudmo1_250.gif

DR2K

Banned
Welp got a local job offer today so I'll be taking that. Pretty sweet job, pending drug test and background check.

sphinx

the piano man
That is the cutest asian guy I've ever seen, look at that smile when the big guy hugs him, ugh, so lovely.

they are extremely touchy/feel with each other though, weird for 2 straight guys.

You guys need to let straight guys know its okay to fondle each other. Accusing them of being teh gay will only discourage future acceptance.

my asshole is so widespread at those two

beje

Banned
You guys need to let straight guys know its okay to fondle each other. Accusing them of being teh gay will only discourage future acceptance.

my asshole is so widespread at those two

Yup, too much to be just a happy coincidence and a missunderstanding.

Crayons

Banned
Touchy feely straight guys are the worst. Only because they are the biggest cock teases around and nothing will ever happen :(

No kidding. Last year there was a cute guy who was constantly doing stuff like that. He rested his head on my shoulder in front of everyone, gave me hugs often, and even put his hand on my ass once while in the locker room. I said, "Your hand is on my ass." He said, "Sorry", but kept his hand there.

But he's straight.

LOCK

No kidding. Last year there was a cute guy who was constantly doing stuff like that. He rested his head on my shoulder in front of everyone, gave me hugs often, and even put his hand on my ass once while in the locker room. I said, "Your hand is on my ass." He said, "Sorry", but kept his hand there.

But he's straight.

My experience with guys like this, is when drunk they suddenly become less "straight."

But that brings up a problem, in that, just because you have a homosexual experience doesn't make you necessarily gay. Unfortunately.

KmA

But he's straight.

A lot of my straight friends are very touchy feely. But they're like my brothers so those are icky thoughts. I wish attractive guys would be more touchy feely.

Replicant

Oh my god this is the best one.

JWyQF.gif

edit: Lol notice the guy in back as he sees what they're doing.

Ha Ha, it's like the guy next to them are like "Wow dudes, get a room or something!"

Touchy feely straight guys are the worst. Only because they are the biggest cock teases around and nothing will ever happen :(

This. The 1st and 2nd ones were the most devastating because I was hopelessly crushing on the 1st and to an extent, the 2nd one. The 2nd would wrestle, fondle, and at one point put me in a position where it looks like we're about to kiss. Fuck him. The 3rd one I just saw as a brother but it was still awkward when he groped my chest from time to time.

But he's straight.

My experience with guys like this, is when drunk they suddenly become less "straight."

But that brings up a problem, in that, just because you have a homosexual experience doesn't make you necessarily gay. Unfortunately.

Ha Ha, it's like the guy next to them are like "Wow dudes, get a room or something!"

This. The 1st and 2nd ones were the most devastating because I was hopelessly crushing on the 1st and to an extent, the 2nd one. The 2nd would wrestle, fondle, and at one point put me in a position where it looks like we're about to kiss. Fuck him. The 3rd one I just saw as a brother but it was still awkward when he groped my chest from time to time.

Really? I've never had that happen. Course if that did happen, I'd probably misread it and think he wanted to go farther.

Guy on right yes. Guy in middle would be hotter without those tattoos.

Crayons

Banned
Really? I've never had that happen. Course if that did happen, I'd probably misread it and think he wanted to go farther.

Oh, I thought the same too, but then I found out he just acts really friendly to convert people to Christianity, or something.

:(

LOCK

I've been with a few "straight" guys that were touchy feely, and a few guys that seemed aggressive to any form of homosexual tones in the company of others, but add a few drinks and time alone.....lol

Replicant

Oh, I thought the same too, but then I found out he just acts really friendly to convert people to Christianity, or something.

:(

My story is equally sad or blue-balls in nature.

The 1st one I met while I was in Japan. He was touchy-feely in that he'd pinch my nipple, slap my ass, and try to grab my dick. And he doesn't hesitate doing it in front of our other friends that we met there. There was this older woman who was a part of our group and she obviously didn't approve of what he did so at one point he told me to be careful with him because he may take advantage of me. I laughed it off back then but deep down I kind of wish that he did. LOL. But nope, instead he hooks up with this girl.

The 2nd one, well, I think I've told enough of this story and in a way it hurt a lot more because we were really close. While the 1st guy's touchy-feely nature was more juvenile, this one was more tender. He'd hug me and try to show me how he does his rugby tackle. At one point he showed me how to defend oneself against an attack and he basically pull me so close to his chest with one arm while his other arm twist my arm behind my back. So our face ended up really really close. That was the point when he slowly distanced himself though. It's like he realized that he got too close to me both physically and emotionally.

The 3rd one is just a casual friend. He'd often joke around how I got bigger pecs than him in a "I'm jelly" kind of way, thus the touching. I don't take him seriously because we basically just try to one-up each other in a juvenile kind of way (ie. me calling him "bitch"/"flat-chest", him calling me "Robocop wannabe" because of my obsession with shoulder exercise, etc). And even though he's good-looking, I just don't see him that way. He's more of a brother.

Anyway, no more of those shits for me. Hook-ups kind of solve my blue balls anyway.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I don't like that hugging and touching another man makes you suspected of being gay. It's cute... that's enough!

Also the white dude looks so much like an actor. Does anyone know who I'm thinking of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom