• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends do some stuff like that, but I don't even feel a wiggle, not even the good looking ones :p I guess it's because we've been friends so long I can't even see them in that way. If a stranger or acquaintance did the same things it would be a different story lol

I've never had one straight up grab my junk though. Usually just the usual play wrestling horsing around, maybe a hug if its been a long time. Nothing that would make me question their heterosexuality.

MarkusRJR

My story is equally sad or blue-balls in nature.

The 1st one I met while I was in Japan. He was touchy-feely in that he'd pinch my nipple, slap my ass, and try to grab my dick. .

Anyway, no more of those shits for me. Hook-ups kind of solve my blue balls anyway.
That section happened to me last year. I had a touchy feely coworker who would randomly hug me and touch me at work and constantly would tell me he "loved me". I later found out he meant it "as a bro". Thankfully I never really acknowledged his "I love you" comments and brushed them off (I don't like to assume things unless clearly stated) or I would have fallen for him completely. He was incredibly attractive, had a really hot British/Australian accent and played cricket professionally. Such a downer when he ended up getting a girlfriend and continued to act the same way around me.

BeesEight

Guy on right yes. Guy in middle would be hotter without those tattoos.

Guy on the left just needs to pull up his pants.

I had a touchy feely straight friend. He was ripped to shit too in high school. But I was in super denial so nothing came of it. Also, he was in that "kind of like a brother" category too so even if I were out nothing would have happened.

Guy on the left just needs to pull up his pants.

dG0fSWD.jpg

No, I think his pants are fine where they are. Middle guy's too.

So something happened today in School.
In my Biology class, we are seated in groups of four. My group is the loudest and we laugh a lot, but there's one guy and a girl who talk the most. So, we had to hand the teacher our Bellwork folders and the girl said "He wrote "I'm Gay" on his folder!" and the whole class started laughing (Including the guy too) But then there this dude on another table and he said "Haha! You're Gay, you just said you're Gay, you're Gay!" And everybody stopped laughing, and the Teacher said "And!? It's none of your bussiness" the guy was shocked and he said "But he just said he was!" the Teacher shut him up with "And why does it affect you? Mind your own bussiness."

I then realized that the asshole was RIGHT next to my Bisexual friend and she looked goddamn furious. She proceeded to rip him a new one open. "Oh, So being Gay is wrong?" the guy didn't know what to say so he said something about her relationship with a girl. "So why does my relationship affect you? Why do you care? It has nothing to do with you" she was calling him homophobic and the guy took the good ol' Bible technique out but she completely destroyed him. The whole time I was laughing, but it was because of how crazy eveything was in those 5 minutes. It's like, I expected the teacher to not say anything at all, and that everybody would laugh when the asshole was mocking the guy, and that nobody in the class would stand up and say something. It was crazy because the exact opposite happened

Rayis

I've never had such experiences with straight guys :O
:(

I've never had experiences like that with any guys, you can't beat that =D

straight guys don't even have to be touchy feely (though my bromance feels would be strong if they were), to me if they don't do the no homo thing even if jokingly is more than enough.

Holmes

UGH a gay man almost won Big Brother Canada but his biggest ally in the game, who was in the jury, accidentally voted for the OTHER PERSON to win, so she won 4 - 3. ROBBED. I just think it would've been so awesome if he won.

_Isaac

UGH a gay man almost won Big Brother Canada but his biggest ally in the game, who was in the jury, accidentally voted for the OTHER PERSON to win, so she won 4 - 3. ROBBED. I just think it would've been so awesome if he won.

Accidentally? How does that happen?

Bladenic

Accidentally? How does that happen?

She just picked up the wrong voting thing, I guess. It's funny too cuz she said her vote was "150%" secured, which was a jab against the other girl. And she ended up voting for that girl instead of the gay guy who was her best friend.

RM8

F-ck cheap games. I have a really overwhelming "immediate backlog" (that's what I call the backlog of games I want to play simultaneously) and I just bought Mini Motor Racing EVO and Snapshot on Steam. Oh Haysoos please help me with this. I need to clean a bit my backlog before SMTIV, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf, Pokémon X and whatever stuff suddenly appears on PS3 or Steam later this year. Plus I'm going to cry if we get Smash U or Mario Kart U this year, because that also means I'll have to buy a WiiU. PS4 is out of the question, it'd be so idiotic to buy one at launch with so many games to play (hope I can keep this mindset!).

^ This has to be part of why I don't have a boyfriend. Add stuff like work, thesis and friends and I legit don't have time to go man-hunting :/

F-ck cheap games. I have a really overwhelming "immediate backlog" (that's what I call the backlog of games I want to play simultaneously) and I just bought Mini Motor Racing EVO and Snapshot on Steam. Oh Haysoos please help me with this. I need to clean a bit my backlog before SMTIV, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf, Pokémon X and whatever stuff suddenly appears on PS3 or Steam later this year. Plus I'm going to cry if we get Smash U or Mario Kart U this year, because that also means I'll have to buy a WiiU. PS4 is out of the question, it'd be so idiotic to buy one at launch with so many games to play (hope I can keep this mindset!).

^ This has to be part of why I don't have a boyfriend. Add stuff like work, thesis and friends and I legit don't have time to go man-hunting :/
Well you could take a day off and just go to a club or something*

*I have no experience in Man-hunting, I'm in High School so don't listen to anything I say at all. There isn't even a Gay club nearby ffs

RM8

I'm exaggerating :p But being somewhat busy on top of being a bit apathetic towards dating at the moment is definitely not helping me leave single-ness. Maybe I don't want it badly enough?

Also, nope, I don't go clubbing (oh hey, another factor).

I'm exaggerating :p But being somewhat busy on top of being a bit apathetic towards dating at the moment is definitely not helping me leave single-ness. Maybe I don't want it badly enough?

I was actually going to say that you're probably just not that interested right now. The other stuff doesn't help but if it was a priority it wouldn't really stop you. It probably makes more sense to want to work on your life and stuff anyways, that's usually how I feel.

So something happened today in School.
In my Biology class, we are seated in groups of four. My group is the loudest and we laugh a lot, but there's one guy and a girl who talk the most. So, we had to hand the teacher our Bellwork folders and the girl said "He wrote "I'm Gay" on his folder!" and the whole class started laughing (Including the guy too) But then there this dude on another table and he said "Haha! You're Gay, you just said you're Gay, you're Gay!" And everybody stopped laughing, and the Teacher said "And!? It's none of your bussiness" the guy was shocked and he said "But he just said he was!" the Teacher shut him up with "And why does it affect you? Mind your own bussiness."

I then realized that the asshole was RIGHT next to my Bisexual friend and she looked goddamn furious. She proceeded to rip him a new one open. "Oh, So being Gay is wrong?" the guy didn't know what to say so he said something about her relationship with a girl. "So why does my relationship affect you? Why do you care? It has nothing to do with you" she was calling him homophobic and the guy took the good ol' Bible technique out but she completely destroyed him. The whole time I was laughing, but it was because of how crazy eveything was in those 5 minutes. It's like, I expected the teacher to not say anything at all, and that everybody would laugh when the asshole was mocking the guy, and that nobody in the class would stand up and say something. It was crazy because the exact opposite happened

Maybe its because I wasn't there but I feel sorry for the guy who said "haha, youre gay". Was he insulting the guy or just repeating a joke?

Alcoori

I have dealt with a few touchy feely guys, and in their case they were doing it because they loved the attention that it was creating. That one guy knew my friend and I were gay and acting that way made him feel better about himself because it made him feel desired.

Best way to deal with it is clearly state that you want them to stop (even if really, you don't want to). It disarms them because they are basically being rejected. In the end it's also better for yourself because then you don't have to deal with "I fell in love with my straight friend" bullshit.

Maybe its because I wasn't there but I feel sorry for the guy who said "haha, youre gay". Was he insulting the guy or just repeating a joke?
He was insulting, you'd have to be there because of the tone he said it and the way he looked at the guy. It was pretty loud and wanted everybody to laugh at the guy.

Sagitario

And as a glassesGaf member let me join the current post your pic trend :p
QVaBgvE.jpg
How did I miss this?

SdSgH02.gif

virk5At.jpg

<3
He's like a handsome version of Jeremy Renner to me.
WOAH! He's so absolutely and freaking cute :3
And he reminds me of certain gaffer.

#FirstWorldProblems
Seriously, those games will be on sale later. Stop buying, start playing. Less GAF would help too, it has most certainly helped me to play and finish games :b

I already know I won't ever get a partner and I am totally fine/at peace with that... so, it's one less thing to "worry" about.

Lucky thing. I'd imagine it would be torturous.
Only if you're expecting something to come from it, in which case: "lol." Otherwise, it's just stupid, silly fun. I had a relationship like that with one guy in high school. The best outcome from it was that he gave me Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones after I mentioned the quickest way to my heart was food and video games. I had also mentioned I wanted to get into the series. The next day he gave it to me as we were walking to our next class and I gave him a big ol' hug and lifted him up off his feet in front of everyone. I'm pretty sure I was crowing nonsense from excitement and making a scene. He even put his legs around me.

We did all sorts of suggestive stuff together, too, but I never felt like I wanted him to be more than just a friend; it was just a great platonic relationship. I kind of wish I had more friends like that, honestly.

Menaged

Damn at the basketball players. So amazingly cute and hot.

On the touchy feely subject, I had 2 weird experiences.

1. While I was traveling in Australia a few guys in my hostel went out and I joined them. A few hours later I'm talking to this Sweedish guy and some other people, and somehow he suggested to kiss me (he didn't know I'm gay) so I told him that I'm not afraid, and so he did. Afterwards he went away a bit, and I tried to get closer and dance with him, but he completly ignored me. I think later on he said half jokingly that he did it to cock-block me with this girl that we were talking to (who cares about her???). I was annoyed as fuck, and didn't talk to him at all after...

2. While traveling in Vietnam I met this amazing German guy. We travelled in a group of 6 with two Americans, a French guy and a Mexican girl. anyway, one night we were all hammered, got kicked out of a club, and said fuck it, and went skinny dipping in the beach. Out of nowhere, we kissed a few time, and even a bit of touching, but it ended there, and nothing more ever since. I sometimes wonder what could have happened if I'd be more agressive... He was just so dreamy :(

Replicant

1. While I was traveling in Australia a few guys in my hostel went out and I joined them. A few hours later I'm talking to this Sweedish guy and some other people, and somehow he suggested to kiss me (he didn't know I'm gay) so I told him that I'm not afraid, and so he did. Afterwards he went away a bit, and I tried to get closer and dance with him, but he completly ignored me. I think later on he said half jokingly that he did it to cock-block me with this girl that we were talking to (who cares about her???). I was annoyed as fuck, and didn't talk to him at all after...

2. While traveling in Vietnam I met this amazing German guy. We travelled in a group of 6 with two Americans, a French guy and a Mexican girl. anyway, one night we were all hammered, got kicked out of a club, and said fuck it, and went skinny dipping in the beach. Out of nowhere, we kissed a few time, and even a bit of touching, but it ended there, and nothing more ever since. I sometimes wonder what could have happened if I'd be more agressive... He was just so dreamy :(

Fuck JGL, this is hotter than him.

Although those who like him may find some hope in the rumor that he apparently bats for our team.

RM8

JGL is so absurdly, incredibly attractive. He was genetically engineered to hit all the right notes for me.

hd7rkyw.gif

JGL is so absurdly, incredibly attractive. He was genetically engineered to hit all the right notes for me.

I agree. If he was a tiny bit taller he'd be perfect I think

Edit: Also I have only one story about a guy but I don't know if he was straight or not. I never talked to him again after. Before I share though is there a rule for how explicit we can be in here?

Heres a straight cock-tease memory post since people love em.

Back in my 10th grade math class, the teacher arranged the seats so half the desks were on one side of the class and half on the other. With both sets being able to face one another, everyone could make eye contact with everyone.

Well, I sat across the aisle facing towards a tall, VERY cute hockey player with curly brown hair.

One day, while the teacher was explaining notes on the board. My eyes wandered a bit, and I looked up from my paper and made eye contact with this guy. He was staring right at me, and slowly started licking his lips. Then he took his legs and put them around the desk leg, and started stroking the metal shaft of the desk like it was a dick. All while sticking his tongue out me and eyeballing the shit out of me. It wasn't over the top and comical/creepy; it was very slow, methodical and sexually suggestive. >_<

EVERYONE (minus Teacher) saw this and got a rise out of it. Hell it became a "thing". Every single math class FOR A YEAR during notes, he would start his routine of blowing kisses, suggestively sticking his tongue out at me, winking, and stroking his desk leg. Dude never paid attention to taking notes.

This was the type of desk for reference...

I never really did anything besides giggle and smile in response... and just try to ignore it while my friends would always get a good laugh out of it. But good lord that made me blush everytime. And i don't think I ever left class without having a boner. This dude was straight and at the time he had no idea what he was doing was really turning me on. He did eventually find out though.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I agree. If he was a tiny bit taller he'd be perfect I think

Edit: Also I have only one story about a guy but I don't know if he was straight or not. I never talked to him again after. Before I share though is there a rule for how explicit we can be in here?

Put it in spoilar tagz and label it as NSFW. Don't get too explicit though or you'll end up like MidnightScott!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom