• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you guy like/enjoy beards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=99Ou6EURE_8

Really handsome men in that video.

Ugh, gracias Sr. Sagitario. No les daria a los vatos, pero aprecio sus barbas.

No.. I like guys that are semi-flabby.. and guys who are thin. Not really into muscles..

Muscle is a turn off for me, but I do enjoy slightly toned.
Thin, lean, medium, slightly toned, sturdy, stocky, kinda chubby. Men come in all shapes and sizes, I love it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
ipYAA4ZtnhHs1.gif

What song are you listening to here, sai kun?

As if this thread was safe for work.
Its more safe for work than what I've got :p

Does everyone want a guy with a flat stomach and abs?

Abs aren't super important, flat stomachs without abs are still amazing.

Not at all. I don't mind fat or thin, tall or short... I really don't have a preferred body type. If I like the face, I am set!

Pretty much this. TBH personality probably has the greatest bearing on whether I find someone attractive.

nickcv

I feel like I'm 80 years old. Not sure if I mentioned it but I borrowed the Insanity DVDs from a friend's girlfriend. I wasn't sure when I was going to start (now I decided I'm starting this Monday) but just for the lulz I did the fit test yesterday. Lol, I wanted to be shot by the end of it. I actually didn't perform too bad, but MAN, I truly wanted to explode during the last couple of exercises :p I'm in such horrible condition, I kind of never notice because I'm an underweight guy and for some reason I have no problem with walking a ton. Oh well, I'm reading stories about people puking on their first day, so I guess I'm not that bad :p I'll try to stay motivated, I have an awful record of abandoning working out activities.

maybe you should try with the P90X before actually doing the Insanity. I took a look at it and it seems so much harder then the P90X

RM8

It requires equipment and more time :/ Plus I don't know anyone who owns the DVDs, lol. It's hard but I've read it gets better, and you start noticing changes after week two. Hopefully I can get that far :p

nickcv

It requires equipment and more time :/ Plus I don't know anyone who owns the DVDs, lol. It's hard but I've read it gets better, and you start noticing changes after week two. Hopefully I can get that far :p

you don't need that much equipment, a set of elastic cords and you are pretty much set to go.

i do have the same commitment problem when it comes to exercises, the last time i could actually finish the whole thing thanks to my bf who has been doing it along with me.

now i should start another cycle, but my laziness is kicking in

Kangi

When 90% of the photos posted in here are white guys and some posters don't seem to appreciate their own ethnicity or culture, it's a bit disconcerting TBH.
90%? Come now, there's been more than enough Asians posted for it to be lower than that. =p

Or should I post more to keep the balance?

hah, where to begin :p I'm not super picky, but nice arms, backs, butts, flat stomachs and cheeky smiles/ broody stares are all awesome. I'd contribute but I don't think I have anything safe for work. Honestly I am probably more physically into ladies (but not at all romantically interested). Humans in general are pretty sexy though.
Heartbroken.

90%? Come now, there's been more than enough Asians posted for it to be lower than that. =p

Or should I post more to keep the balance?

More!

People could post a few more black guys though. Just fyi.

Menaged

Well, I've been going at it for 3 weeks and I'm not sure I see any changes. Maybe it's just me, but try not to overthink it maybe. From from I remember, most people see results during their second month, so that's what keeps me going. Also, don't forget that diet is quite important as well!

I saw that you posted in the Beach Body thread, that's already good :)
I found that it helps to keep me motivated and vent whenever I need to.

Good luck!!

Regarding black \ white - I don't think I mind either, but it's not like I have a great choice here. We don't have African American people just strolling the street. We do have other "blacks" like Ethiopian, but I think that's different.
As for Asians - the pictures you guys post here are amazing, BUT when I was in SE Asia (Cambodia, Laos etc.) I have to admit I wasn't attracted to the boys there. Again, maybe it's different "Asian", but... yeah.

Hope I didn't come out as rasict or something like that. It wasn't my intention if it happend.

daripad

I ate a hamburger :p Cheating on sundays is good, makes me not feel too tired about diet the rest of the week.
Also cute/nice face >>>>>>> muscles

RM8

Menaged said:
Also, don't forget that diet is quite important as well!
This stresses me a bit because I'm somewhat of an under-eater :/ I'm pretty much never hungry until at least 2 p.m., and I don't like eating a ton at night because I can't sleep, lol. While I definitely need more meat on my bones I'm not aiming to gain mass, though, I just don't want to be so out of shape that I can't have a nice run without feeling like I'm going to die afterwards :p I'm pessimistic and I know changes in my looks will take -ages-, I'm okay with that.
---

Black guys: Crazy talk, black guys are hot. Honestly I don't think any ethnicity is lacking in the looks department at all.

Asian guys: While no ethnicity can claim to have a monopoly on my taste, I really have a thing for Asian guys :p I think it's because they tend to have traits I find attractive on guys regardless of their ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom