• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

"THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES!"

NSFW stuff under the spoilsies. If you're browsing this thread with kids cover their eyes. Also, what the fuck's wrong with you, exposing kids to shirtless lumberjacks plowing eachother at such a young age?

I won't go into explicit details because I'm chatty and it'd turn into a novel. Anyways, we had a theater all to ourselves and had this really nice, sensual mix of snuggling, getting to know eachother and making out and grinding and all that good stuff. We just clicked really well, physically and emotionally, and sorta resonated with eachother bouncing back between telling our life stories and kissing. He's apparently versatile but acted really power bottom-y which was fun for me, and he was into getting his neck and hips bitten up so I left a ton of marks on him. It was actually funny in a hot sort of way once we walked out of the theater because his neck was just covered in bite marks.

As far as the nitty-gritty dirty goes, we pushed arm rests up and seats down so we could actually lay down for a while, too - he liked having all of my weight on him which was nice because I'm usually really self-conscious about it. I'm only like ten pounds heavier than him and we even fit together well. Like, our abs and chests and junk sorta lined up. We alternated positions a couple of times in the theater and I ended up finishing with us standing up and him bent over the row of chairs in front of us. We were both curious about trying breeding, too, so I ended up doing that both times. He took kinda long to get off the first time but he was still into it. Keep in mind we were physically into just about everything imaginable the other one had - I loved his curly, strawberry blond hair and muscle and skin tone and freckles, and he was apparently super into how nice I smelled and scruff and all that - and it probably didn't help that I massaged his back and shoulders for a good fifteen minutes after the first time in the theater. By the second time at Best Buy he and I were so into it that he completely lost it and ended up cumming like two-thirds of the way into me fucking him, which barely ever happens. He was also in love with my dick, which I totally gave him shit (jokingly) for. Not in your typical dudebro "BITCHES ON MY DICK" sense, like, it just hit all the right notes with him, I guess.

If I get banned I blame you bleached assholes.

Wait. You had unprotected sex in the middle of a movie theater and then again in the middle of a Best Buy?

Wait. You had unprotected sex in the middle of a movie theater and then again in the middle of a Best Buy?

Well, when you word it like that.

EDIT: Just to clarify, no, I don't have his records on file or anything like that. I haven't been tested in a while either but I also haven't screwed around with anyone in ages. So who knows, maybe iamalreadydead.jpg. It's mostly a trust thing, I guess. He said he was surprised about how comfortable he was with me and he's big on cleanliness / personal upkeep so he doesn't strike me as the type to go around and recklessly have shady sex with debatably clean guys / girls (he's bi too). I'll probably try and get tested again by the end of the year just to be sure, but from everything I saw he didn't have any visible bumps / rashes / etc.

Sibylus

Banned
tumblr_mp48ovCLMx1ry4q0lo1_400.gif

RM8

Well, when you word it like that.

EDIT: Just to clarify, no, I don't have his records on file or anything like that. I haven't been tested in a while either but I also haven't screwed around with anyone in ages. So who knows, maybe iamalreadydead.jpg. It's mostly a trust thing, I guess. He said he was surprised about how comfortable he was with me and he's big on cleanliness / personal upkeep so he doesn't strike me as the type to go around and recklessly have shady sex with debatably clean guys / girls (he's bi too). I'll probably try and get tested again by the end of the year just to be sure, but from everything I saw he didn't have any visible bumps / rashes / etc.
Well, the thing is, the lack of bumps or rashes doesn't really mean anything. If you want to get tested it's going to be in 3 months, BTW. By all means have sex wherever you want to have sex, but I think we would all advice against unprotected sex. Sadly, "I trust him - he doesn't seem like someone who would sleep around" doesn't mean a lot. Don't stress over it, just stay safe from now on!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
omg ratsky it was so bad ;_; I was working out and I almost tore a tendon on my inner elbow. I've had pain there that comes and go for the past several years but somehow, this time, doing a pull up was enough to make it 'almost snap' Awful pain. I feel fine now, i have pain meds and I cancelled work. SO i get to laze around and watch tv. :D

:( ugh that sounds so awful. At least you're on your way to recovery tho. Get better soon <3

Merry Gay Christmas everyone.

Halloween is pretty meh for me. It's waaaay down on my list of favorite holidays. Christmas is still tha best <3 ^___^

(NSFW)
He was also in love with my dick

what does this mean

By the second time at Best Buy

Where, exactly, did you have sex at in the Best Buy? In the bathroom? In one of the isles? Were there lots of people around? How did you not get caught?

what does this mean

Where, exactly, did you have sex at in the Best Buy? In the bathroom? In one of the isles? Were there lots of people around? How did you not get caught?

He couldn't get over how nice it was I guess. He prefers thick to long and I guess it was the first time he had ever managed to cum while getting fucked.

And yeah, it was in the bathroom and pretty much nobody was around.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Something something seaman something stealing your torpedo.
something something last heist something something bagging his poopdeck.

Was fun walking around Capitol Hill to see all the costumes Seattle's homos came up with (a gender swapped Jack Burton/Gracie Law pairing, a mob of Asians dressed as pandas, and one guy's fantastic homemade Animal outfit were among my favorites) but every bar and club was expectedly packed to the rafters, and the drinks were weak at all the places we managed to squeeze into. We had a much better time back at his apartment. ;)

tumblr_mvli5oJaXD1qjbrwqo1_500.jpg

Suerte

Was fun walking around Capitol Hill to see all the costumes Seattle's homos came up with (a gender swapped Jack Burton/Gracie Law pairing, a mob of Asians dressed as pandas, and one guy's fantastic homemade Animal outfit were among my favorites) but every bar and club was expectedly packed to the rafters, and the drinks were weak at all the places we managed to squeeze into. We had a much better time back at his apartment. ;)

tumblr_mvli5oJaXD1qjbrwqo1_500.jpg

Adorable! <3

sphinx

the piano man
so there is a shitstorm incoming on my phone...and I need everyone's advice...

I was attracted to this guy and I said I could ride the train to Hamburg from my city to visit him (I can ride the train for free because I am a student here), it is one hour from my city...

we were arranging a meeting point and I assumed he'd pick me up in the train station, which is the point where I can't ride for free anymore... he then said

"the train station is too crowed for me... but you can take the underground and arrived at this station, it's 25 minutes and I'll pic you up there"...

I said... THE FUCK? "I can ride 1 hour to your city but you can't move your arse to the train station to pic me up?". I already said I'd rather not go and sorry for all the inconvenience...

I mean, what the fuck, does he think I'll travel through all of germany to go meet him? like he's chris evans or something??

Mr_Zombie

Have you asked him why the train station being "too crowded" is a problem for him? Maybe he has a valid reason for that, like, e.g. he can have agoraphobia, or use a wheelchair...
Or maybe he really is a lazy ass not worth the bother.

Also, as a student you have free rides in Germany? Damn, we only get 50% off. That's unfair. :|

sphinx

the piano man
You look better than Chris Evans. He will regret it

I send you a kiss, Daripad, :D you are such a nice guy.

Have you asked him why the train station being "too crowded" is a problem for him? Maybe he has a valid reason for that, like, e.g. he can have agoraphobia, or use a wheelchair...
Or maybe he really is a lazy ass not worth the bother.

Also, as a student you have free rides in Germany? Damn, we only get 50% off. That's unfair. :|

he said "train station is too big!", he's been trying to fix it but I am not sure anymore... I am sure the chemistry will fail tomorrow.... but I he really seems honest with his apology so I am being cooperative and will go tomorrow... but it's not very promising...

*sigh.. I suck at dating... it's been 2 months since I decided to meet someone and the one time I go for it, things go like this.

_Isaac

I send you a kiss, Daripad, :D you are such a nice guy.

he said "train station is too big!", he's been trying to fix it but I am not sure anymore... I am sure the chemistry will fail tomorrow.... but I he really seems honest with his apology so I am being cooperative and will go tomorrow... but it's not very promising...

*sigh.. I suck at dating... it's been 2 months since I decided to meet someone and the one time I go for it, things go like this.

He's been trying to fix what? His laziness? So in the end, did he decide he was going to pick you up at that crowded station? If so, I'd say go for it, and be positive about it. Hopefully, you'll have a good time.

I might be going out on a date with a black guy tonight. I've said before that even though I believe black men can be as good looking as any, I've just never been sexually attracted to one (big part of the reason why is probably because black people are a very very tiny minority around here, so I wasn't accustomed to seeing them while growing up). But I'd like to try and see how it goes. He's very cute, and I told him the above beforehand. I'm excited :)

I'm noticing that I'm becoming a lot more flexible and less inhibited sexually as I grow older. Not only in terms of "the look" of the guys I'm willing to date (including their body type, age, and race), but also in my own "role" in sex (i.e. top/bottom/in-between).

scarlet

I might be going out on a date with a black guy tonight. I've said before that even though I believe black men can be as good looking as any, I've just never been sexually attracted to one (big part of the reason why is probably because black people are a very very tiny minority around here, so I wasn't accustomed to seeing them while growing up). But I'd like to try and see how it goes. He's very cute, and I told him the above beforehand. I'm excited :)

Google David Mcintosh

I have just discovered this thread, omg.

Welcum

Eggbok

Welcome? Welcome.

Thanks you guys lol :)

I'd like some thoughts from a few people on this maybe? pls :) ? . I have no gay/bi guy friends to talk to (which sucks) so any and all input is appreciated. But my name is Brandon and I have a crush on my friend. He says he's straight but whenever we talk we flirt like crazy. Even though I know he could be joking, there have been times where he randomly messaged me saying me missed me or he wished he could talk to me. I asked him why he would tease or flirt me and he pretty much said he's not teasing anymore and he's persuading me. But now I'm confused because he still claims to be straight, but all this keeps happening. Do you guys think it's worth investigating or should I just move away from it.

Trigger

I'd like some thoughts from a few people on this maybe? pls :) ? . I have no gay/bi guy friends to talk to (which sucks) so any and all input is appreciated. But my name is Brandon and I have a crush on my friend. He says he's straight but whenever we talk we flirt like crazy. Even though I know he could be joking, there have been times where he randomly messaged me saying me missed me or he wished he could talk to me. I asked him why he would tease or flirt me and he pretty much said he's not teasing anymore and he's persuading me. But now I'm confused because he still claims to be straight, but all this keeps happening. Do you guys think it's worth investigating or should I just move away from it.

lol, sounds you do have a bi/gay friend.

I would suggest just moving forward and letting things develop as they are. You guys aren't dating or intimate; just friends. If he tries to make things move in a more serious direction then maybe question his feelings more. You suggest moving away from it (which is kinda vague). Does this behavior make you feel uncomfortable? lol, and what is he trying to persuade you of exactly?

Dany

Banned
Threw our party last night. Here is one of my bunnies and I.
no group photo of hte four of us. :(
bBTzt2cl.jpg

I was handing out hundred dollar 'bills' to people that we're winning my favor :p and whoever had the most wins.

Mr_Zombie

Does he know that you're gay (or bi)? Because looking at my friends, straight guys like to act "gay" very often and jokingly sweet talk to each other. At my friend's party they even made a "deep throat" challenge with a bottle of beer (I didn't win :().
So if he doesn't state otherwise, that he is gay/bi and is into you, I wouldn't read too much into it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Some straight guys are just very affectionate like that. Hugs, massages, gropes, flirts, tackles, wrestles, etc. There's an unfortunate notion that male/male physical contact = gay (outside of sports), so a lot of straight guys are hesitant to show their affection for their male friends lest they be labeled as gay, so I think what you described just shows that he's comfortable in his sexuality/comfortable around you. He could also just be joking around. If he knows you're gay/bi (which is it btw?:) and he still says that he's straight, I think you should take his word for it.

And welcome :)

LMAO #DEAD

Eggbok

lol, sounds you do have a bi/gay friend.

I would suggest just moving forward and letting things develop as they are. You guys aren't dating or intimate; just friends. If he tries to make things move in a more serious direction then maybe question his feelings more. You suggest moving away from it (which is kinda vague). Does this behavior make you feel uncomfortable? lol, and what is he trying to persuade you of exactly?

Does he know that you're gay (or bi)? Because looking at my friends, straight guys like to act "gay" very often and jokingly sweet talk to each other. At my friend's party they even made a "deep throat" challenge with a bottle of beer (I didn't win :().
So if he doesn't state otherwise, that he is gay/bi and is into you, I wouldn't read too much into it.

Some straight guys are just very affectionate like that. Hugs, massages, gropes, flirts, tackles, wrestles, etc. There's an unfortunate notion that male/male physical contact = gay (outside of sports), so a lot of straight guys are hesitant to show their affection for their male friends lest they be labeled as gay, so I think what you described just shows that he's comfortable in his sexuality/comfortable around you. He could also just be joking around. If he knows you're gay/bi (which is it btw?:) and he still says that he's straight, I think you should take his word for it.

And welcome :)

I'm bi but I prefer guys. (Does that make me gay?) lol. He knows that I'm bi, since the day we met. I don't feel uncomfy around him, but I don't want to fall for a straight guy either. Sometimes I can get attached pretty easily, and it's happened before which sucked.

We have very interesting conversations to say the least. One time he told me that we were going to have kids and that I was going to have them because he was going to bang me (to put it nicely) and purposely forget to pull out lol. I try not to read too much into these things, but we talk about this kind of thing all the time. Maybe I'm so confused because I haven't met a straight guy like, Idk.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm bi but I prefer guys. (Does that make me gay?) lol.

No just bi

One time he told me that we were going to have kids and that I was going to have them because he was going to bang me (to put it nicely) and purposely forget to pull out lol. I try not to read too much into these things, but we talk about this kind of thing all the time. Maybe I'm so confused because I haven't met a straight guy like, Idk.

lulz He's clearly just playing around. My straight friends used to say stuff like that to me all the time (when they thought I was straight too).

My date with the black guy didn't go very well. We got along very nicely and I actually enjoyed cuddling with him a lot, but the sex wasn't doing it for me. I wasn't exactly repulsed, but my dick didn't get hard at all :/ (his didn't go soft at all, lol)

It was an interesting experience for me, and I'll try to stay open about the possibility of hooking up with a black man again. There were white guys before who couldn't keep me hard, so his color might not be the issue here.

I wonder if this makes Kyon think any better or worse of me :p

Eggbok

My date with the black guy didn't go very well. We got along very nicely and I actually enjoyed cuddling with him a lot, but the sex wasn't doing it for me. I wasn't exactly repulsed, but my dick didn't get hard at all :/ (his didn't go soft at all, lol)

It was an interesting experience for me, and I'll try to stay open about the possibility of hooking up with a black man again. There were white guys before who couldn't keep me hard, so his color might not be the issue here.

I wonder if this makes Kyon think any better or worse of me :p

I'm black kinda, don't hate me pls.

RM8

I've never dated a black guy. But that's only because I also have never had a black friend, neighbor, classmate, co-worker, etc. - Mexico is quite homogeneous race-wise, lol. Wikipedia says Afro-Mexican population is ~450,000, mostly located in a couple of states. You guys living in more diverse countries have a much nicer selection :p

I've never dated a black guy. But that's only because I also have never had a black friend, neighbor, classmate, co-worker, etc. - Mexico is quite homogeneous race-wise, lol. Wikipedia says Afro-Mexican population is ~450,000, mostly located in a couple of states. You guys living in more diverse countries have a much nicer selection :p

Yeah same here. I only happened to meet this guy because he's visiting the country for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom