• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
lol, no but some guys at school are calling him something like three-inches now.

So he had a small dick and people are calling him out for it. How awful. I hope he doesn't kill himself like many of these bullied teens do nowdays.

It wouldn't be the first time I got RatskyWatskyed <3<3<3

<3

184357fpyl.gif

Miley Sagitarius

_Isaac

I'd rather not, it's somewhere in Facebook but I just really want to stay out of it in case the Police steps in. A teacher warned us about having underage nudes in your phone/computer last year so I don't think it's worth it.
Did catch a glimpse from a guy's phone tho

lol, no but some guys at school are calling him something like three-inches now.

They even made a fake profile about him on Facebook. Man, Facebook can really shit on lives.

I really feel bad for him. People can be really mean. Maybe they feel like he deserves it for all the bullying he's done.

I really feel bad for him. People can be really mean. Maybe they feel like he deserves it for all the bullying he's done.
Maybe, or maybe they just enjoy it. Most people don't feel bad for him at all, they say it was pretty stupid and, well, it was.
Maybe reach out to him? Could make him feel better and be a better person.

Or just ignore me. I get emotional at night lol.
Nah, I don't think so. He's popular so I think he's got one or two people who don't feel like shoving it in.

----
This whole thing got me thinking about how dangerous Facebook really is. My English teacher told us about another Teacher at my school who had her students do a fake facebook profile about a character from a book. One dude from her class stole the pictures from her profile and created a fake account with her name, basically he stole her identity, and the dude posts stuff like "I want to have sex with (Student name)" or "Guess it didn't work out with (Student name) I'll just let my daughters have him" I think it really got to her, she was depressed and lost about 10 pounds and her husband was raging mad.

They still don't know who it is, but my English teacher said the Police's close to catching the dude.

Caladrius

It wouldn't be the first time I got RatskyWatskyed <3<3<3

How do you feel about a [really short] buzz cut and/or cutting those bangs?

If you mean shaving the sides I could go for that. Bangs gotta stay though.

This is not advice anyone should give or follow :(

I think they make hair look a tad more distinctive. That and I feel the need to cover my big 'ol forehead.

This picture suffers from an overabundance of shirt. I need to see some backside.

mantidor

Thank you. I have to say I like it when some men reach up for some reason. I kinda like how it stretches out the torso like that. Just a weird thing I like.
uBmmspQ.jpg

I think it helps the guy stretching is Ben fucking Cohen.

I don't know whats going on with me, I don't like curse words D:, but fucking Cohen, damn... maybe it's because Halloween, it's my excuse to curse, just like the excuse to like the pumpkin guy.

Ok yes I might be drunk :p, it's pre halloween!

Man you're all going to go to costume parties and get drunk all I'm going to do is go fuck around the Neighbourhood with a few friends. I'm probably going to wear a box as a mask or something lol

dave_m123

I think it helps the guy stretching is Ben fucking Cohen.

I don't know whats going on with me, I don't like curse words D:, but fucking Cohen, damn... maybe it's because Halloween, it's my excuse to curse, just like the excuse to like the pumpkin guy.

Ok yes I might be drunk :p, it's pre halloween!

Yeah he is perfect. Mmmm need to show his backside grrr

RM8

I'll have dinner with my father and an uncle, actually.
If it's over quickly I'm going to a party with my friends :D No costume, though.

Hurt my arm bad, and I can't lift or pull anything heavy anymore.
wtzgU.gif
Hanzzum guy regardless :p

Also, have I mentioned I don't like Ben Cohen, because I don't like Ben Cohen.

daripad

Man you're all going to go to costume parties and get drunk all I'm going to do is go fuck around the Neighbourhood with a few friends. I'm probably going to wear a box as a mask or something lol

Not all of us. I'll be studying and doing homework. And playing AA5.

I've been reading some gay fiction lately. Started reading Two Boys Kissing yesterday and the book has mentioned my flawless goddess Kylie!! The book keeps making me teary eyed on the bus too. Pretty decent so far.

Dany

Banned
WTF happened sis?

omg ratsky it was so bad ;_; I was working out and I almost tore a tendon on my inner elbow. I've had pain there that comes and go for the past several years but somehow, this time, doing a pull up was enough to make it 'almost snap' Awful pain. I feel fine now, i have pain meds and I cancelled work. SO i get to laze around and watch tv. :D

mantidor

Merry Gay Christmas everyone.

There's an awful evangelic council man in my native city that wants to ban halloween for being "satanic", imagine if he knew it's also our Christmas.

I hate that no one does anything Halloweeny around here where I currently live, I hope I get to do something, my pre halloween party yesterday wasn't enough.

I have a weird crush...

Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of reddit

He's dreamy :)

he's a total redditor tho

I have good news! I met a local dude on OKC yesterday. At first I went into it expecting the worst, but he turned out so perfect, oh my god. He's like an inch shorter than me but in way better shape (I like my guys a little short), he's 21 (so 3 years my senior) but looks and acts closer to my age, and we clicked so well djsjfksjdjs

We went to the movies on a wednesday afternoon so we were the only ones there. I took him to see Prisoners because I know it's like two and a half houes and we spent the entire time just snuggling and getting to know eachother
and also maybe fucking
and it was amazing amazing because we were both super into eachother and I actually felt like equals rather than it being some dumb one-sided thing. And the movie screwed up so we got free tickets to the theater for some other time! We spent the rest of the day talking and walking to the mall and it turns out he's ex-army so I got to learn a little bit about the whole process (since I'll be doing the air force myself), and he's toned as hell thanks to it.

We also might have screwed a second time in Best Buy and the manager was a bigger lady in her late twenties. She didn't catch us or anything but she totally noticed our "they farked" faces and was fangirling as we left, it was hilarious.

I'll have to try and take an ultra gay selfie with him for you guys.

Crayons

Banned
Nope, I'll be home studying for the SAT, a physics quiz, and an English quiz while fighting off a headache and trying to ignore the ringing doorbell.

Mr_Zombie

Hehe.
I asked to be banned earlier this year, until September. This place (at least the gaming side) is not as fun anymore, specially for someone like me that happens to enjoy more the Nintendo-side of gaming. :p

Ban was lifted on September 1st, but my mother was hospitalized on the 4th. She died on September 19.

Fernoca is back! :D I was wondering what happened to you.

Sorry for your loss, though :( *hugs*

omg ratsky it was so bad ;_; I was working out and I almost tore a tendon on my inner elbow. I've had pain there that comes and go for the past several years but somehow, this time, doing a pull up was enough to make it 'almost snap' Awful pain. I feel fine now, i have pain meds and I cancelled work. SO i get to laze around and watch tv. :D

Ouch. Get well soon.
I had a wrist tendinitis earlier this year and couldn't do (almost) any workouts for few months :( Who would have guessed that you need a working wrist (or at least a wrist that doesn't hurt when you bend it even slightly) even for back squats.

Eh, we don't celebrate Halloween here in Poland; at least not officially - there are still pubs and schools that throw Halloween parties (and the Church is going all shitstorm about it, because Halloween is a pagan holiday, and it's so anti-christian etc. :lol). So I spend this evening running (12km - wohoo! :D) and playing video games.

Also, have I mentioned I don't like Ben Cohen, because I don't like Ben Cohen.
And that's why you're a bad person ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
j/k, you're great

I love this GIF!

tumblr_mpe9l5Y1Ky1qdlh1io1_250.gif

That's cute :3

I have a weird crush...

Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of reddit

He's dreamy :)
And he's cute too.

Merry Gay Christmas everyone.

Wait, Gay Christmas? What Gay Christmas?

RM8

And that's why you're a bad person ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯
j/k, you're great
You're best zombie <3

Also yeah, I'd rather celebrate the other Christmas that involves food and presents :p

BTW Poltergust are you there? Last night I played some 2v2 matches against Mekos and a Pikachu named Z. It was fun and we won several times :D Yay for not being too terrible. I mean, it's Wi-Fi and all, but still~

whats that mean?

"THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES!"

more explicit details thanks in advance

j/k don't get banned. sounds like a fun time though!

Hawt.

Sounds like you made her day :p

NSFW stuff under the spoilsies. If you're browsing this thread with kids cover their eyes. Also, what the fuck's wrong with you, exposing kids to shirtless lumberjacks plowing eachother at such a young age?

I won't go into explicit details because I'm chatty and it'd turn into a novel. Anyways, we had a theater all to ourselves and had this really nice, sensual mix of snuggling, getting to know eachother and making out and grinding and all that good stuff. We just clicked really well, physically and emotionally, and sorta resonated with eachother bouncing back between telling our life stories and kissing. He's apparently versatile but acted really power bottom-y which was fun for me, and he was into getting his neck and hips bitten up so I left a ton of marks on him. It was actually funny in a hot sort of way once we walked out of the theater because his neck was just covered in bite marks.

As far as the nitty-gritty dirty goes, we pushed arm rests up and seats down so we could actually lay down for a while, too - he liked having all of my weight on him which was nice because I'm usually really self-conscious about it. I'm only like ten pounds heavier than him and we even fit together well. Like, our abs and chests and junk sorta lined up. We alternated positions a couple of times in the theater and I ended up finishing with us standing up and him bent over the row of chairs in front of us. We were both curious about trying breeding, too, so I ended up doing that both times. He took kinda long to get off the first time but he was still into it. Keep in mind we were physically into just about everything imaginable the other one had - I loved his curly, strawberry blond hair and muscle and skin tone and freckles, and he was apparently super into how nice I smelled and scruff and all that - and it probably didn't help that I massaged his back and shoulders for a good fifteen minutes after the first time in the theater. By the second time at Best Buy he and I were so into it that he completely lost it and ended up cumming like two-thirds of the way into me fucking him, which barely ever happens. He was also in love with my dick, which I totally gave him shit (jokingly) for. Not in your typical dudebro "BITCHES ON MY DICK" sense, like, it just hit all the right notes with him, I guess.

If I get banned I blame you bleached assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom