• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casanova

What do you even mean by open experience?

I guess I meant it as in my first experience as an internally open Bi - like in a bisexual setting with another man. I labeled it as "open" because until very recently, I had never recognized anything with another man as having sexual potential, I just thought I was crazy and my body was just "being weird" when I popped a hard one thinking about a dude. I should have explained this but, just a couple of weeks ago I came to the open realization that I was a bisexual. I had been surpressing those feelings, externally and internally, so much so that I wouldn't consider any of my previous outings with potential mates as fully "open".

That's the best way I can explain it. It makes sense to me.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I guess I meant it as in my first experience as an internally open Bi - like in a bisexual setting with another man. I labeled it as "open" because until very recently, I had never recognized anything with another man as having sexual potential, I just thought I was crazy and my body was just "being weird" when I popped a hard one thinking about a dude. I should have explained this but, just a couple of weeks ago I came to the open realization that I was a bisexual. I had been surpressing those feelings, externally and internally, so much so that I wouldn't consider any of my previous outings with potential mates as fully "open".

That's the best way I can explain it. It makes sense to me.

Welcome to the club :)

Kater

Banned
Lana Del Ray makes the perfect soundtrack to have sex to so I wouldn't listen to it while driving with someone else in a car (or any other vehicle). I think it doesn't fit the setting.

Casanova

Same here. Shame it will never happen to me. Sucks where we live in a world that's so repressed about such things.

Seriously. I was so bummed out about it last night, that I spent like 4 hours learning how to play "somewhere over the rainbow" perfectly on ukele - and I don't even play the ukelele.

Oh well, atleast I can laugh at myself about it.

I was madly in lust, and now I'm lust-sick.

Grakl

Lana Del Ray makes the perfect soundtrack to have sex to so I wouldn't listen to it while driving with someone else in a car (or any other vehicle). I think it doesn't fit the setting.

Why would I ever want a girl singing in the background while I have sex?

Kater

Banned
You don't have to have a girl (LDR) singing in the background while you are having sex if you don't want to, of course.
I talked from my own experience when I said that her music fits the best in intimate situations.

Question for biguygaf: how the hell do you guys manscape? After my last bf I kinda like getting to keep some scruff, but at the sametime I don't want ladies having to grind on steel wool. Catering to both genders sux.

It's also weird keeping a happy trail but not having any pubes. Any suggestions?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Question for biguygaf: how the hell do you guys manscape? After my last bf I kinda like getting to keep some scruff, but at the sametime I don't want ladies having to grind on steel wool. Catering to both genders sux.

It's also weird keeping a happy trail but not having any pubes. Any suggestions?

Find women who like hairy bodies.
or just stick to having sex with men

Casanova

Get rid of the happy trail, this isn't the 70's. You need to stick with the shag carpet, keep the whole lot furry for a good time.

fernoca

Let me see some pictures first, to compare with and without hair. ;)

I'm gay but I'm hairy. XD
If one thing I've learned is that gay guys are the same, some like tons of hair, others some, others none. Basically, either do it for yourself or do it for the current person you're going out with (unless you're going out with 2 at the same time and one happens to like hair and the other doesn't, so..you're fucked in that case.)

I'm the kind that either leaves everything or shaves everything, not like those guys that leave some small amount of pubes and makes it look like a vagina...or something. :p

I also don't mind about the other guy. Hairy or not, I just like been with the person ...
foreveralone.png

Only nerdy girls like hairy guys?

The first one. Do whatever makes you happy and fuck (or don't) anyone who doesn't like it.

Of all the types of girls I'm attracted to I'd say nerdy ones probably have the highest chance of being into it.

My dream girl is tumblr personified which doesn't help

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
lolfurries

3xk0g13.png

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
first idea is gud. sadly northwest florida is not a great place to find nerdy bitches

why you gotta refer to them as bitches :\

fwiw, I'm never shaving my moderate body hair for anybody, sorry. If a guy wants to do it for himself, that's cool I guess -- all but one of the guys I've been with do it and it's never bothered me -- but man oh man, rolling around in bed with that chest hair boy was something to be savored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom