• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you gotta refer to them as bitches :

fwiw, I'm never shaving my moderate body hair for anybody, sorry. If a guy wants to do it for himself, that's cool I guess -- all but one of the guys I've been with do it and it's never bothered me -- but man oh man, rolling around in bed with that chest hair boy was something to be savored.

Part of the problem's that I constantly have a ton of hair, but I have bizarre hairlines. It's always patchy / spotty so I have to go out of my way to even things out.

Sai-kun

Banned
Trimming is difficult work so shaving down under once every 2-3 months is fine for me. The only other place I shave is my armpits but I only do that around summertime, and that's just cuz I like the way it looks on me.

Grakl

250px-Bartagame_fcm.jpg

I did a
cybersex thing with someone who is a furry.

Afterwards, he said that it was good
but humans aren't his thing.

I had the worst of all interpretations for a while and then thought he probably meant just role playing as foxpeople or something. But I doubt I specified so he could have imagined things.

Trimming is difficult work so shaving down under once every 2-3 months is fine for me. The only other place I shave is my armpits but I only do that around summertime, and that's just cuz I like the way it looks on me.

I keep my pits trimmed and bare minimum I've gotta shave my neck / back / butt at least once a week, if I'm good every three days. Everything else is fair game but I actually like keeping everything around my dick shaved because it's comfortable in jeans
and it makes everything look longer but shut up it's a secret to everybody
but my thighs are where it sucks. I'd rather them shaved but my legs get way too irritated when I try.

Fun fact: my little arena shooter project has eight intelligent races and I had some deliberate measures in place to make sure any potential fans didn't end up oversexualizing a few of the nonhumans.

Then I found out people were attracted to insectoids and realized one of the main characters is total bang bait for bug fetishists. Goddammit internet.

I listen to a podcast called KnotCast and it is good. Relationship advice where they had quite horrific senses of humour and it is fun.

And sometimes I watch the Funday Pawpet Show. I download it always, though. Four-hour weekly puppet show for grown-ups who haven't, where people talk about things and they happen to have puppets. http://www.pawpet.tv/

Grakl

Fun fact: my little arena shooter project has eight intelligent races and I had some deliberate measures in place to make sure any potential fans didn't end up oversexualizing a few of the nonhumans.

Then I found out people were attracted to insectoids and realized one of the main characters is total bang bait for bug fetishists. Goddammit internet.

lmao

I saw things on the google suggestions in my time working as a cleaner in a house that was for employees to sleep in when they had to be in the area. People were almost always alone there.

I quickly started wearing gloves at that computer and using a different chair.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I saw things on the google suggestions in my time working as a cleaner in a house that was for employees to sleep in when they had to be in the area. People were almost always alone there.

I quickly started wearing gloves at that computer and using a different chair.

Examples?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Extensive 'manscaping' just sounds like an extensive pain in the ass. I guess if you like waxed religiously it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but why.

Because bodyhair.

You're damn right I'd wax religiously if I had the cash.

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm playing DmC this game is so fucking fun oh my god

two words:

club level

actual dmc level spoiler
the club level is literally the best thing i've ever played and so inspirational for the kinds of trippy and atmospheric games i wanna make. soooooo rad.

two words:

club level

actual dmc level spoiler
the club level is literally the best thing i've ever played and so inspirational for the kinds of trippy and atmospheric games i wanna make. soooooo rad.
Just got through this level, it was an amazing experience. So much colors and the music was perfect and god it was so good
I can't wait until it comes to PS+. I want to see if it's really as bad as DMC fans make it out to be.
It might not have the super great combat from DMC 3 or DMC 4 but it's really, really fun. The amount of stuff you can do is great because switching from weapon to weapon is so smooth.

fernoca

Been playing it too (DmC), but slowly. After not having a console to play it (Wii U and 3DS only for nealry a year; after trade-ins, got enough for a PS4, Xbox One, Vita, PS3 along a few games and stuff) and trying it at a friend's house; got the retail version around 2 weeks ago (for free) along all the DLC..(which I paid money for, since I liked what I played :p).

The intro alone with naked Dante is worth it. Overall, even when I've been playing it slowly, I'd say it is my favorite Devil May Cry game. The atmosphere, combat, look, music, story, everything fits so nicely...and it's so crazy and sexualized; I just love it.

RM8

I'm no DMC fan, yet because of the terrible western reboot thing I haven't touched the new game. I'll see if I can find it for dirt cheap and fund out by myself if it's as bad as people say. I don't trust vocal minorities hating on games, see the Street Fighter EX games or Super Paper Mario / Sticker Star.

I do hate new Dante, though.

Been playing it too (DmC), but slowly. After not having a console to play it (Wii U and 3DS only for nealry a year; after trade-ins, got enough for a PS4, Xbox One, Vita, PS3 along a few games and stuff) and trying it at a friend's house; got the retail version around 2 weeks ago (for free) along all the DLC..(which I paid money for, since I liked what I played :p).

The intro alone with naked Dante is worth it. Overall, even when I've been playing it slowly, I'd say it is my favorite Devil May Cry game. The atmosphere, combat, look, music, story, everything fits so nicely...and it's so crazy and sexualized; I just love it.

*coughNaughtyMachinimacough*

I'll just leave it at that. Thank me later :)

I've played DMC 3 and DMC 4 and DmC, they're really good and fun. DmC is a good game and DMC 3 and DMC 4 are great games. Shame DmC gets so much hate.

I've also been playing Other M on my Wii lol
Voice acting for Samus is the most horrible thing I have ever heard, and the dialogue is so fucking bad lol

Sagitario

I saw people mentioning GAF couples and you guys missed a few, but the odd thing, you missed gayGAF power couple: Graham and Bailey :3

Anyway... you know how FB suggest people to add.
FB just did that with this profile:
0Mecsgs.png

He ain't Korey, that's for sure
9MJd0uJ.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Told to drunkpost, here I am! Cider is some good shit.

LOVE U BABE <3

Drunk posting as well. Hope you all are having a good Saturday :) <3 I'm at a bar with a friend of mine, and the bartender has been very kind, giving us shot after shot!

PS you all are fantastic.

PPS listen to marina and the diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom