• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw Frozen and listened to Let it Go (I wanted to save the experience of first listening to the song for when I saw the movie, so I had to mute the TV when Adele Dazim performed at the Oscars). Boy, does the internet sure know how to overhype shit.

It's like you're a size queen or something.

<3

Mr. F

Banned

Yes! Great recs, awesome films. You know what's up. Sylvain Chomet is a beast.

Semi off-topic but for anyone interested there's a great documentary called Waking Sleeping Beauty about Disney animation's struggles in the 80s leading into their 90s renaissance. Lots of crazy bullshit behind the scenes on the management level.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It's like you're a size queen or something.

<3

Eh?

Yes! Great recs, awesome films. You know what's up. Sylvain Chomet is a beast.

:D

When's his next movie btw?

Semi off-topic but for anyone interested there's a great documentary called Waking Sleeping Beauty about Disney animation's struggles in the 80s leading into their 90s renaissance. Lots of crazy bullshit behind the scenes on the management level.

Sounds right up my alley. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Very interesting.

A Cat in Paris and Persepolis in particular have my attention.

I want Sony to make a Sly Cooper TV show/movie in the style of A Cat in Paris. Oh my god that would be so fucking slick

alvmew

Did you like Dream Team? I liked it a lot. Plus the music OMG so good. The boss theme in particular.

I did (although tbh I didn't finish it, should probably get on that... lol). The music was amazing, I could listen to the Dream World fight theme for ages, Boss Theme was great too.

Favorite in the series is probably Partners in Time (might be biased though simply because I've played through it like five times), then Bowser's Inside Story/Dream Team.

What's a good Tales game to give the series a chance? Are they too long? Battle system looks fun.

I would start with Xillia. The battle system is the best yet and the characters are almost all extremely likable... Its long but not nearly as much as Vesperia or Graces. It also has a sequel which will be released in the west in the summer.

Graces is a gay love story, if that interests you.

Mr. F

Banned
When's his next movie btw?

Unfortunately I'm not sure. He was developing a prequel to Triplets of Belleville but last I remember reading he was seeking investors for production (that was early 2013), but after some searching around just now there's some reports from a couple of sites claiming that it's either in development hell or cancelled altogether from difficulty securing financial backing.

It's a real shame if true. I know The Illusionist went pretty over budget in production and completely bombed at the box office resulting in his studio getting dismantled, so I guess maybe he was having a hard time selling people on investing in another domestically-animated film. I feel bad for the guy, he directed a live-action comedy last year called Attila Marcel that apparently didn't do so hot either.

On the bright side, he did an amazing Simpson's couch gag recently.

Sounds right up my alley. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

No problem! If you're a fan of Pixar I also recommend checking out The Pixar Story. Really great documentary on the history and founding of the studio, talking about John Lasseter's background and time at CalArts with other well-known directors and animators, Steve Jobs' and Lucas Films' involvement with the studio early on, etc. Really inspiring stuff, and surprisingly candid - it was interesting to see they had no idea what they were doing with Toy Story early on, for example.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
He was developing a prequel to Triplets of Belleville but last I remember reading he was seeking investors for production (that was early 2013), but after some searching around just now there's some reports from a couple of sites claiming that it's either in development hell or cancelled altogether from difficulty securing financial backing.

Interesting. I assume the prequel would have focused on the Triplets when they were younger? I feel like the first movie did a good enough job at fleshing them out and showing their backstory, so a prequel seems like it would have been a little unnecessary to me. Still, I'm sure it would have been delightful if he had been able to get it made.

I know The Illusionist went pretty over budget in production and completely bombed at the box office resulting in his studio getting dismantled, so I guess maybe he was having a hard time selling people on investing in another domestically-animated film. I feel bad for the guy, he directed a live-action comedy last year called Attila Marcel that apparently didn't do so hot either.

I didn't know that. Ugh, that sucks. All of it.

On the bright side, he did an amazing Simpson's couch gag recently.

I don't watch The Simpsons, but that's really great!

No problem! If you're a fan of Pixar I also recommend checking out The Pixar Story. Really great documentary on the history and founding of the studio, talking about John Lasseter's background and time at CalArts with other well-known directors and animators, Steve Jobs' and Lucas Films' involvement with the studio early on, etc. Really inspiring stuff, and surprisingly candid - it was interesting to see they had no idea what they were doing with Toy Story early on, for example.

Thanks, I'll check that one out as well!

Just got back from spending the night at some guy's place (from grindr). He tried to convince me we were just going to sleep (this all happened around midnight). Obviously stuff happened :p It was very nice, he seemed like a very sweet guy too, except that most of it was almost in complete darkness, I'm not sure who he lives with, his parents or just other people but he definitely didn't want them to find out I was there.

royalan

Just got back from spending the night at some guy's place (from grindr). He tried to convince me we were just going to sleep (this all happened around midnight). Obviously stuff happened :p It was very nice, he seemed like a very sweet guy too, except that most of it was almost in complete darkness, I'm not sure who he lives with, his parents or just other people but he definitely didn't want them to find out I was there.

Oh, the old "We're just gonna sleep I swear" trick. Nice to see that the kids are still pulling that one...

Oh, the old "We're just gonna sleep I swear" trick. Nice to see that the kids are still pulling that one...
It was probably because I told him "To be honest I haven't ever done this (well, kinda once recently, while I was abroad)". So he said: "Done what? I'm not proposing you to have sex..."

jB4EUF99ljKxr.jpg

My friend won't stop biting me. I had to cancel my dentist appointment today!

So literally sleep sleep?
That was what he said but not what happened ;)

After laying in bed for a couple of minutes we started making out and stuff
mostly oral sex
. It happened a few times during the night. I must say he was quite top acting in bed although he claimed to be a versatile bottom. It was all good anyway.

Well, hello there!!!!!!!!!

scarlet

That was what he said but not what happened ;)

After laying in bed for a couple of minutes we started making out and stuff
mostly oral sex
. It happened a few times during the night. I must say he was quite top acting in bed although he claimed to be a versatile bottom. It was all good anyway.

image.php

Bailey 87

Stan Dark Souls 2 YASSSSSS

I can't believe I doubted you. Forgive me (the game runs like shit tho)

Playing Dark Souls II now. And while I hate some things (mainly the 'enemies disappear after killing them multiple times'-thing

I really hate this mechanic, I'm hoping they patch it out.

You don't know the GOTY for 2015

ie4LZvtfDAVRv.gif

So, uh, how do you market muscular thunder thighs over fatty ones? Unless you're flexing the hell out of them, I can't even notice a difference half the time. I'm starting to turn into Chun Li, dammit.

I've got the same problem, I took some new pics of my thighs and if I don't flex them they look so chubby.
also you should show us the pic #Thirst

Let me guess your friend is straight. I dunno what is wrong with straight people nowadays but they seem pretty comfortable "playing" with us :p I've wrestled with my straight friend and we were both only wearing boxers. My other friend sends me pictures of his body (upper and lower) all the time, not that I'm complaining. I'm predicting that in the year 2050 the human race will be 90% bi :p

Will going on a date with this hideousness on my neck make me (a more attractive (b more mess or (c more party? I think I can explain it away with the lolz, but I'm not totally sure.

Note to above my friend is gay!

Vazduh

The thing is, as I've shared with you guys (if there's still anyone who hasn't abandoned the thread) it's been a rough couple of years. After I ended a 5 year relationship with my first boyfriend it's pretty much been downhill for me, I came out of it with no friends, feeling like I don't belong anywhere, had my heart broken a few times to the point of feeling like I'm never going to be good enough for anyone (or at least anyone I like), feeling lonely as hell.

I read the previous posts, but this is the part I can relate to the most. My relationship wasn't as long (2,5 years), but the breakup which happened exactly one year ago hurt like hell. Last summer my friends tried to set me up with one of their friends, but it ended up in disaster so after that I decided to focus on myself until I'm ready for... something, I guess. I'd rather be alone than miserable with someone, even though it can get quite lonely sometimes.

If you're a type of a guy who wants something more, then hookups will leave you feeling empty every time, but you already know that. I'm like you in that regard.

Just be honest with yourself and others and if you go on dating sites, specify that you're looking for friendships, not hookups and I guess there's bound to be someone who'll be exactly what you're looking for. I wish you best of luck :)

p.s. I forgot to say hi to everyone here, this is my first time on this topic!

Masamuna

You hate the best ones. What a flop.

Symphonia although it's a bit outdated now but if it was your first you couldn't tell. Vesperia is the best in the series so maybe save it for later so the rest don't look like shit comparatively. Xilia is the most current, cheap, and pretty good.

I could probably try symphonia again since it's been awhile. I played xillia before vesperia, so having 90% of mechanics streamlined spoiled me hard. Even with that said I hated characters in vesperia, and even worse hated how slow every thing progressed especially the dialog. A round table discussion isn't needed for every single little thing!

That's just my weird minor opinion. I still suggest the game to everyone because it's still good. Hell my other half is playing it. I think he likes it more than I did at least :-D

Last night was the first night I went home with a guy I just met. Was an interesting experience for sure, I feel like a whore.
I (kinda) had sex for the first time. It was so awkward, he didn't have lube and I couldn't get it in all the way, but I came so whatever. Also, apparently some guys don't like giving blowjobs or something? that's awful

Last night was the first night I went home with a guy I just met. Was an interesting experience for sure, I feel like a whore.
I (kinda) had sex for the first time. It was so awkward, he didn't have lube and I couldn't get it in all the way, but I came so whatever. Also, apparently some guys don't like giving blowjobs or something? that's awful

No BJs? what?

Dany

Banned
Your not a whore for going home after meeting someone. Don't let anyone tell you that.

There are guys who don't like giving head? Wat? I wouldn't trust them :p
I love sucking D o_o

Also you're not a whore. Dear lawd no. :) far from it. I hate slut shamers tbh!

Ahasverus

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars>>>> Paper Mario
South Park >>> Both
*runs*

You know what I dislike? closeted gays with a GIRLFRIEND who says you're the kind of man they can fall in love with and makes indecent propositions. I like him so much but gosh, what a dick to her. He won't get a thing from me.

And the College + Gym combo is starting to get an effect in me, I don't feel obese anymore

*me tired as f**** in 7pm class*

-TRN-

I love RPGs too but this past generation was awful for that, thank god for the Souls trilogy, best games of he generation imo!

Im planning to get a new computer so I can play the Wicther series now (that and Skyrim, talk about lttp...) :D

And yeah Ive heard about guys who dont like giving head, I can understand if its with someone you just met or a hookup otherwise its kinda weird and limiting.

Wait I need to change my statement. I almost always
love sucking dick
. But this one time I was on a third date with a guy who didn't clean under his foreskin properly... :| so that particular time I didn't enjoy it LOL

I.. Didn't call him back after. And I used about half a tube of toothpaste when I got home x_X

Wait I need to change my statement. I almost always
love sucking dick
. But this one time I was on a third date with a guy who didn't clean under his foreskin properly... :| so that particular time I didn't enjoy it LOL

I.. Didn't call him back after. And I used about half a tube of toothpaste when I got home x_X

YUCK. Your poor mouth. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom