• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppeli

Banned
From what I've seen of BadDragon's offerings, it seems most of their wares are much wider than what Fort Troff is stocking, except for their Cyborg line.

Going from /v/ and then opening this topic on this page on this post was just plain spooky.

Christopher

1907-9612-3352

if anyone wants to add me on the 3DS :D

SELFIE TIME!?

Yeah I don't have Instantgram or Facebook or anything like that - this is closest to my "social media" I like it better though not being very public, gives a bit of intamcy to my life were people have to text me whats up instead of reading whats up haha

Mine's fulgadrum. Mostly game stuff, but I haven't used it in a while.
Followed!! <3
1907-9612-3352

if anyone wants to add me on the 3DS :D
Added! Mine is 1736-1232-1950.

Mine's polyrizumu
aka the place where I just post photos of my mug

Followed!! :3 And that's straight up what I use Insta for mostly too LOL!

This thread is making me thirsty.

Soda can dick is best dick

These words of TRUTH tho.

-TRN-

Hey guys!

I'm going to NY in a few weeks, does anyone know any good bars/clubs with, you know, hot guys over there? >_<

I really like electro house too and a friend told me about a club called "Viva" that's apparently good.

I'm staying at Midtown West/Hell's Kitchen btw.

Dany

Banned
^^^ I'd also appreciate similar information since I'll be over there next week. :)

Edit: but I think Sai-kun knows enough to show me around

Masamuna

Mine is Masacub, pretty much doodles and mugshots. I'll post my friend code once I get home, anyone still slogging through Bravely Default?

Oh crap I forgot to take Ninja Gaiden Z off my game fly queue and it delivered today. Should I warn the hubby how terrible it is or let him experience it first hand?

Hey guys!

I'm going to NY in a few weeks, does anyone know any good bars/clubs with, you know, hot guys over there? >_<

I really like electro house too and a friend told me about a club called "Viva" that's apparently good.

I'm staying at Midtown West/Hell's Kitchen btw.

As far as clubs go, try Posh and Therapy. They're both in Hell's Kitchen.

Also, if you're into spending money on Go Go dancers, try Adonis Lounge.

Last Mission in its dubbed glory
52b0f867.gif

D:

All of your with your copies of X/X-2HD.....

I'll be getting it, immediately when it comes out in the UK in 3 days but my attention is already so divided between XIV, LR and P4G.

THERE'S JUST SO MANY GAMES AND NO TIME TO PLAYYYYY

I spend so much time playing games... and it's still not enough.

RM8

Would you guys say RPG is HomoGAF's favorite genre? I see lots of Pokémon, Persona and Final Fantasy love here.

Would you guys say RPG is HomoGAF's favorite genre? I see lots of Pokémon, Persona and Final Fantasy love here.

I don't speak for everybody obviously, but RPG is definitely my favorite genre :3. Along with like point-and-click style games like Dangan Ronpa and Ace Attorney. o_o

For me it's gonna be between Pokemon and persona 3/4 but that's more of recent. Plus I don't play many RPGs I suppose ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯ lol. I'm still looking for my perfect Pokemon team

0774-4244-5451 is my friend code. PM if you add me! :) I will add people later when I'm home from school
Edit: Tales of Series so far too duh XD. Loving Xillia and just got symphonia and will play more of graces that I have too lol

Maybe so.. although I think there's only myself and one other person here into the Tales series.
I like the Tales series as well! :]

For me it's gonna be between Pokemon and persona 3/4 but that's more of recent. Plus I don't play many RPGs I suppose ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯ lol. I'm still looking for my perfect Pokemon team

0774-4244-5451 is my friend code. PM if you add me! :) I will add people later when I'm home from school
I'll add you when I'm home from school! Yay! :D

RM8

I'm a platformer, fighter, (arcade) racer, shmup, puzzle, and RPG person, in that order :p I admit fanboying Pokémon, Dragon Quest
Monsters
and Fire Emblem, mostly. I'm a terrible RPG fan because I mostly don't care about stories, only about exploration, micro-management, customization, battle systems, strategy, etc.

Bailey 87

My favourite genre is the open world action adventure type games, so the GTAs and the sleeping dogs. I do love me some RPGs, but I prefer western rpgs (Witcher, Mass Effect etc) over JRPGs. The last pokemon game I played was gold. My better half has Pokemon Y that he never plays so I might start it up.

This year I made a resolution which was to try more different types of games, which has been awesome. I've tried indie games (Don't starve, Dead nation) and other games that I wouldn't have dared touched last year. One game that I've been playing that the old me wouldn't have played is Dark Souls 2. This is my first time playing a Dark Souls game and let me just say...I've been missing out, loving this game!

Quick edit: my PSN ID is GaymingGod if anybody wants to add me :)

My favourite genre is the open world action adventure type games, so the GTAs and the sleeping dogs. I do love me some RPGs, but I prefer western rpgs (Witcher, Mass Effect etc) over JRPGs. The last pokemon game I played was gold. My better half has Pokemon Y that he never plays so I might start it up.

This year I made a resolution which was to try more different types of games, which has been awesome. I've tried indie games (Don't starve, Dead nation) and other games that I wouldn't have dared touched last year. One game that I've been playing that the old me wouldn't have played is Dark Souls 2. This is my first time playing a Dark Souls game and let me just say...I've been missing out, loving this game!

Quick edit: my PSN ID is GaymingGod if anybody wants to add me :)
Mine is StevieSinger ! :) Add me up and I'll add you when I get home!

Also I'm dying at that PSN ID it's so perfect.

7threst

GaymingGod? That's awesome haha!

Anyway my PSN is SeventhRest. Feel free to add me!

Getting into fightinggames and ordered the new BlazBlue so is someboby's looking for an easy target here I am haha!

Bailey 87

Mine is StevieSinger ! :) Add me up and I'll add you when I get home!

GaymingGod? That's awesome haha!

Anyway my PSN is SeventhRest. Feel free to add me!

Added you both :) and thanks. My original PSN was my first and last name which I hated. When the PS4 came I decided to change my name and lose all the trophies I got on the PS3 :( It was worth it in the end. I love my new ID and it's always great to finish top on BF4 with the name GaymingGod :p

RPGs are also my favorite genre. I like both jRPGs (currently playing Xillia) and wRPGs (eagerly awaiting Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity)

but not eagerly awaiting Witcher 3 pffffftt and I call you my friend :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom