• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muh family values.

giphy.gif

In Jesus name, i pray for some of ya'll
Just kidding :p <3

This is random but. Am I the only gay guy who doesn't find Chris Evans, Zac Effron, or Colton Haynes attractive? All of my gay friends think they're all sexy and I'm like..
JQb6ots.gif

#controversialopinion

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This is random but. Am I the only gay guy who doesn't find Chris Evans, Zac Effron, or Colton Haynes attractive? All of my gay friends think they're all sexy and I'm like..
JQb6ots.gif

#controversialopinion

I like Efron (his body more than his face) but I don't find the other two attractive at all.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Efron, when he was younger. Other two not at all.

-TRN-

Human Torch Chris Evans is best Chris Evans.

Oh god yes >_<

This is random but. Am I the only gay guy who doesn't find Chris Evans, Zac Effron, or Colton Haynes attractive? All of my gay friends think they're all sexy and I'm like.. .

#controversialopinion

Zac is pretty cute now, Colton Haynes is very "pretty", kinda skinny for my taste but Id definitely hit it, no comments for Evans :p.

RM8

I only like Chris Evans of those mentioned (actually, I didn't know what a Colton Haynes was until a couple of seconds ago).

Replicant

Ruby red lips/10 would not bang

tumblr's high-contrast treatment.

I like Chris Evans but more like "I want to be his friend" rather than "I want to bang him" kind of like. The sexual attraction is not there even though I recognize him as a very attractive guy. Does that make sense?

I have a little question: how do you guys deal with the "after" part of a hook up?

I ask because I had a good time with that guy the other night. I wrote him that morning when I got to work "Sorry if I kept you up all night. Have a nice day". He replied "you too have a nice day". I answered with a smiley face. Didn't hear back from him after that (and neither from the other guy I went out with). On his profile it says he's looking for "chat, friends, relationship" so maybe he thought I was a slut and that's it. Or maybe I'm an awful lover?

Is this doing more harm than good?

I've been talking with this other guy who added me on IG a few months ago, he found me on grindr so we started chatting since wednesday... but I can't read him at all. He complimented me a lot. He also says is "finding himself" but wants company, a friend.

Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to do something together after work but he said he had a dinner and that he'd let me know if we could do something afterwards. I talked to him later and he seemed to be at his home but didn't really express any interest to meet or hang out. He also wrote me in the morning, I asked him about his plans and that was pretty much it for today.

alvmew

I have a little question: how do you guys deal with the "after" part of a hook up?

I ask because I had a good time with that guy the other night. I wrote him that morning when I got to work "Sorry if I kept you up all night. Have a nice day". He replied "you too have a nice day". I answered with a smiley face. Didn't hear back from him after that (and neither from the other guy I went out with). On his profile it says he's looking for "chat, friends, relationship" so maybe he thought I was a slut and that's it. Or maybe I'm an awful lover?

Is this doing more harm than good?

I've been talking with this other guy who added me on IG a few months ago, he found me on grindr so we started chatting since wednesday... but I can't read him at all. He complimented me a lot. He also says is "finding himself" but wants company, a friend.

Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to do something together after work but he said he had a dinner and that he'd let me know if we could do something afterwards. I talked to him later and he seemed to be at his home but didn't really express any interest to meet or hang out. He also wrote me in the morning, I asked him about his plans and that was pretty much it for today.

Whenever a hook-up ends in some mention of doing it again, then I'll text them or whatever maybe like a day after. Otherwise, I send nothing and consider it a one-time thing.

And I don't think the first guy ignoring you is really anything about you, I've noticed that a lot of people put "looking for friends, chat, relationship, etc. etc.", but really just want hook-ups. I've been in the same boat. Just gotta move on I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom