• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I was "faggot" in high school. It was not a fun experience. I am not gay. That was a long time ago though, or so I thought.

I was just at the store buying some wares, and this high schooler (at least 8 years younger than me) in a car starts being like "oh hey pretty boy," etc. I have extensive experience with this kind of verbal abuse but I haven't encountered it in so long, it was actually pretty shocking. Of course he drove off rather than face me in straight fisticuffs, but still, ouch.

mantidor

I think its Jake gyllenhal in 30years.

9cYayjW.jpg

Gyllenhal will never be this glorious. Got dam.

This is random but. Am I the only gay guy who doesn't find Chris Evans, Zac Effron, or Colton Haynes attractive? All of my gay friends think they're all sexy and I'm like..
JQb6ots.gif

#controversialopinion

I don't like any of those either, you have flawless taste.

Caladrius

I was "faggot" in high school. It was not a fun experience. I am not gay. That was a long time ago though, or so I thought.

I was just at the store buying some wares, and this high schooler (at least 8 years younger than me) in a car starts being like "oh hey pretty boy," etc. I have extensive experience with this kind of verbal abuse but I haven't encountered it in so long, it was actually pretty shocking. Of course he drove off rather than face me in straight fisticuffs, but still, ouch.

The chickenshit's bound to get knocked on his ass at some point.

People like that talk tough, but 9/10ths of the time they can't stand on their own two feet without breaking into a run or getting plowed.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
*Looks at James Franco's photoshop* Well, Seth Rogan has a nice rack.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Most of these dudes aren't really my thing, but yeah, the full-body shave was a glaring issue as I skimmed through. :(

The full body shave really isn't something that I've seen on a lot of guys in real life, thankfully, so maybe the person who put together that collage only selected that certain type because that's what they're into?

Aw, that's sucky. You should have grabbed a full wine bottle and smashed it over his head! :mad:

scarlet

This is random but. Am I the only gay guy who doesn't find Chris Evans, Zac Effron, or Colton Haynes attractive? All of my gay friends think they're all sexy and I'm like..
JQb6ots.gif

#controversialopinion

You're not alone, I prefer Seth Rogen, Russell Crowe, Chris Pratt

#IHaveBadTaste

alvmew

How's everyone's night going GayGAF?

You're not alone, I prefer Seth Rogen, Russell Crowe, Chris Pratt

#IHaveBadTaste

The last two I like as well (although, to be fair, not more than recent Zac Efron and Chris Evans). But Rogen? Maybe to like cuddle with and watch a stupid movie or something, but otherwise no thank you! Lol.

._.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
That's going to be your "unusual celebrity crush". Mine is Geof Manthorne from Ace of Cakes :p

http://i.imgur.com/Y9RiiKq.jpg
Oh, I remember that guy.

Rogen is adorable guys! guys? guuuuuuuuuys? anyone there?
He's alright, if he could just hush for a few minutes. I feel like he always tries to do his not-goofy-goofy-gruff-guy voice.

As far as famous people go, I only have only liked a certain few.

David Duchovny (as per The X-Files), James Wolk (guy in scarlet's avatar), Vincent Regan (from some random show on AMC a few years ago and some Brittish TV drama), Tahmoh Penikett (Battlestar Galactica), and Dan Feuerriegel (as Agron on Spartacus).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like Misha Collins, moreso for his role as Castiel although Misha himself seems like a good dude.

JQb6ots.gif

#controversialopinion

Well, as above you certainly aren't the only guy not to like them, but I have to say I find all of them extremely beautiful even though I hadn't heard of Colton Haynes prior to your message. Tom Daley (him in particular), Chace Crawford, Tom Parker (from The Wanted), Niall Horan, Nathan Sykes, and Channing Tatum are also quite appealing though as far as celebrities go. EDIT: Oh James Wolk (Bob Benson), and Jack Gleeson (Joffrey) too.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Aw, that's sucky. You should have grabbed a full wine bottle and smashed it over his head! :mad:

I did my best "come at me bro" as he drove off, but to no avail :p

Also, I don't mean to sound like I'm "offended" by being called gay. No, as always, it was the malicious intent and absurdity of it that got me. Edit: before you ask yes I'm in the deep south USA. I can't believe that people are allowed by society to throw this kind of blind hate around

Bailey 87

Soo drunk.. And officially so old -____- LOL!

Just wanted to thank y'all for making me feel so welcome <3 it's almost my 2 month anniversary of being on GAF! Happy birthday to me :O!

Your "girlfriends" are hot
and you of course ;)

Sometimes I wished I was bi lol

Your "girlfriends" are hot
and you of course ;)

Sometimes I wished I was bi lol
Awww thanks <333 I don't even remember posting this photo... O___O aren't they so pretty?!
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday! :3

Yay happy birthday :)

My celebrity crush is Gary Busey as the Gingerdead Man.

!yadhtriB yppaH

Thanks bb's!!!! <3 <3

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Omg NYC is pretty.

You're lucky you came to NYC at a time when the weather is just getting better. Had you arrived a few weeks prior you wouldn't be able to go anywhere for fear of freezing your toes off.

Cromat

Question for the guys, I was talking about this with a friend. Have most gay people tried having sex with a woman? Can you maintain an erection in such a case? How?

I don't mean the bi people obviously.

Bailey 87

Question for the guys, I was talking about this with a friend. Have most gay people tried having sex with a woman?

I've had more sex with woman than men (yes I am gay) my better half was in a relationship with a girl for 9 years (yes he is also gay)

Can you maintain an erection in such a case? How?

Yup, I used to just think about my crush which used to get it up,
once it's up and in it wouldn't go down because "girl parts" feels great

RM8

I've only kissed girls, but nothing beyond that. And it feels alright :p Kissing feels good I guess. While my attraction to females definitely doesn't equal zero, I don't think I'm bi.

alvmew

Question for the guys, I was talking about this with a friend. Have most gay people tried having sex with a woman? Can you maintain an erection in such a case? How?

I haven't. Never even kissed one. All dudes for this gay. .-.

Bladenic

I've had more sex with woman than men (yes I am gay) my better half was in a relationship with a girl for 9 years (yes he is also gay)

Yup, I used to just think about my crush which used to get it up,
once it's up and in it wouldn't go down because "girl parts" feels great

That never worked for me. The struggle.

But I did like doing other stuff like kissing, fondling, etc.

Two questions. For bi / pan LGBTGAF, which gender's easiest for you get off? Not get off to. I feel like straight women are way easier to please than most guys. Second, is it just me or do people more quickly accept pansexuality to bisexuality? Half the people I talk to don't even know what pansexuality is, and the other half usually see bisexuality as a "gateway" to homosexuality.

Two questions. For bi / pan LGBTGAF, which gender's easiest for you get off? Not get off to. I feel like straight women are way easier to please than most guys. Second, is it just me or do people more quickly accept pansexuality to bisexuality? Half the people I talk to don't even know what pansexuality is, and the other half usually see bisexuality as a "gateway" to homosexuality.
About the second question, there is the problem of people indoctrinated by the powerful pansexual lobby's extremely well-funded propaganda campaign that bisexuality can only be an attraction to people of no more than two genders. It doesn't counteract issues pans face but that is one thing they have over bi folk.

I would be surprised if people who think bisexuality is a gateway to homosexuality don't think the same of pansexuality.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Have I? No.

Would I?
Check that box, I guess. Sure.
ReggieNotMyProblem.jpg

Dany

Banned
It was a fairly nice day today wish it was sunnier. Where did you go?

Happy Birthday!!
Yesterday and Friday was touris stuff, Statue of Liberty, Ellis island, Empire State Building, top of the rock, Central Park, MOMA(my favorite!!!) MET, drove through Bronx. Today we did Chelsea market and walked through Times Square and shopped.
Thankfully my vacation isn't over until Thursday :D

Much appreciated
sai-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom