• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7threst

So many handsome people in this thread!

Also, how do people make selfies that look so 'natural'? When I make one I always look like I'm in a rush or something. Making a good selfie truly is an art!

You're so sweet, mister <33.

Ack me too!! I physically can't fit skinny jeans over my calves :(. Or my booty..
I'm wearing straight legged jeans right meow and they look like skinnies on me... O___O ;_;
I bet you have really studly legs :3
I have ONE pair of skinny jeans I can manage. But I can never lift the legs past my calves if I have to, say, roll up my socks or something. There is a definitive stopping point o_O

Haha, I don't think I have studly legs. They're kind of short and big... though, I'm kind of short so I suppose it works out!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Also, how do people make selfies that look so 'natural'? When I make one I always look like I'm in a rush or something. Making a good selfie truly is an art!

Use your laptop for the selfie. LOL

I have ONE pair of skinny jeans I can manage. But I can never lift the legs past my calves if I have to, say, roll up my socks or something. There is a definitive stopping point o_O

Haha, I don't think I have studly legs. They're kind of short and big... though, I'm kind of short so I suppose it works out!

I... Need several moments.
your legs sound like the promised land <33

Bladenic

A filter makes all the difference in the world.

Mr. F

Banned
I start going insane whenever I don't see my bf for a few days in a row, I always admired people who could maintain a healthy long distance relationship.

Good luck on everything, try not to overburden yourself if you're already stressed.

You are handsome!! :)

Long-distance is always so hard, but it seems that you and your boyfriend are making it work. I hope your plans come true and you find a job near him.

And good luck on everything else!

Omg

Can't

Thanks guys.

Adding to the selfie fun :)
http://i.imgur.com/wiSazOJl.jpg
i wonder if I should make another pic of my butt in tight pants again someday lol
Selfie Party let me ruin it! :3
the bae looking fine as usual
emoji.png
. Dat fur :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The greatest debate of our generation is over:

Greninja won.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think we've always known that.

Grass always gets shafted, ALWAYS.

#snivy4smash

RM8

Rm, opinions on Sakurai, stat.

That voice o/ Even the English voice track couldn't hide the sexiness. He's so cute, too.
He's addressing literally everything that annoys us, competitive players. I want to hug him and never let him go <3

Though I'm pretty sure Namco is highly responsible, but still, he allowed it :p Just so you guys know, I'm hyped like never before. I left work early to watch the stream at McDonald's :3 I'm probably grabbing a WiiU soon. Even though the 3DS version is the one being released this summer, lol.

He's addressing literally everything that annoys us, competitive players. I want to hug him and never let him go <3

Though I'm pretty sure Namco is highly responsible, but still, he allowed it :p Just so you guys know, I'm hyped like never before. I left work early to watch the stream at McDonald's :3 I'm probably grabbing a WiiU soon. Even though the 3DS version is the one being released this summer, lol.
I'm shocked it's a staggered release. Not sure if anyone is on blackout but
That FUCKING Megaman final smash!!

RM8

See, it's sad but I think the 3DS version being released half a year in advance will greatly hurt WiiU's hype :/ And yes, I fanboyed hard.

See, it's sad but I think the 3DS version being released half a year in advance will greatly hurt WiiU's hype :/ And yes, I fanboyed hard.
Totally, though it's confirmed that I will be buying both versions now, without a doubt.
And
Zero Suit Samus looking hawt

RM8

I currently main Luigi and Kirby. (Luigi and Jiggs in 64, Dr. Mario and Kirby in Melee). At the moment I want to try Mega Man, Bowser (looks quite buffed), Little Mac, and of course Luigi and Kirby :3 There are specific changes that point at characters being properly balanced... It's like magic, and again I'm pretty sure this is Namco's doing. This is going to be my favorite SSB game yet :D

I currently main Luigi and Kirby. (Luigi and Jiggs in 64, Dr. Mario and Kirby in Melee). At the moment I want to try Mega Man, Bowser (looks quite buffed), Little Mac, and of course Luigi and Kirby :3 There are specific changes that point at characters being properly balanced... It's like magic, and again I'm pretty sure this is Namco's doing. This is going to be my favorite SSB game yet :D
This just made me even more excited. Like you said before, they listened to a LOT of fan feedback. I will absolutely be taking up Villager and Little Mac. In Brawl, I would usually main Lucas, so I'm a little worried :-\

Erebus

It was a slow evening so I decided to watch "Free Fall" (German film). Has anyone here seen it? I think it was really well done and I enjoyed it but god why do most gay movies tend to have sad endings?

Stealth edit: some selfies are hot

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Modern Pokemon have the most ridiculous names lol

And my poor Samus, what they keep doing to you.

The rest was awesome.

Well now after her special she doesnt turn into fanservice. For fanservice select her separately. IMO sounds perfect. Also the breast implants are starting to make the DOA gurls consider more boob jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom