• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Gravelord_Nito, Bladenic, and Mr_Zombie, thanks!

ThxWys7.gif

I want him and the sandwich in his hand.
You can have the guy but I will fight you for the burger. You are not getting between me and that delicious western goodness.

If I have to fight dirty by throwing poutine and ketchup chips on the street, I will, Bo. I will.

Sibylus

Banned
You can have the guy but I will fight you for the burger. You are not get between me and that delicious western goodness.

If I have to fight dirty by throwing poutine and ketchup chips on the street, I will, Bo. I will.
Bitch, I am hungry. You don't even know.

Garcia

It was amazing in IMAX 3D, but what a garbage film. It's like "Heavy Breathing and Bad Luck: The Movie" with all the coincidental things that keep happening throughout the film. Given all the bad things that kept happening, I am convinced that
she gets eaten by a crocodile
when it fades to black.
I liked Children of Men so I was so disappointed lol.

That's similar to what I told my sister when the movie ended! LOL. Just replace the crocodile with a cobra. Of course, it is heavily exaggerated and cliched but man, it is masterfully executed; I just wish I had seen it on the big screen. It's an excellent Sunday evening movie I wish I had seen in theaters.

Even when it has Sandra Bullock I enjoyed the ride (which is almost a miracle).

Mr. F

Banned
Been extremely stressed and in a pretty horrible place as of late with school wrapping up, preparing portfolio, and being part of the planning committee for my graduating class' gallery show. Whole lot of anxiety. Despite all this, I now have a light at the end of the tunnel after confirming with my bf that he will be flying up to visit me for a couple weeks in May. First time seeing each other since December, can't wait.

Joining the selfie party because fuck it. After doing more exercise lately first time feeling comfortable wearing a tank thing. Still a ways to go though, fell off the horse with crazy work schedule lately.

GCX

Despite all this, I now have a light at the end of the tunnel after confirming with my bf that he will be flying up to visit me for a couple weeks in May. First time seeing each other since December, can't wait.
Woah, that sounds tough. I mean last year me and my bf lived in a semi long-distance relationship for 6 months when we only saw each other on weekends and THAT was super hard for me.

Mr. F

Banned
Woah, that sounds tough. I mean last year me and my bf lived in a semi long-distance relationship for 6 months when we only saw each other on weekends and THAT was super hard for me.

6 and a half months for us so far, it is very difficult not going to lie. Made all the more complicated being in two different countries, despite being relatively close geographically (an hour and a half flight). It's been challenging, but I'm hoping to find work in the states so I can move down there at least for the short term and close the gap. That said, feel very fortunate to live in an age of FaceTime and Skype and online cookie delivery.

(blush) (blush) (blush)

don't forget u have a ticket to a sweet concert at a zoo w/ your name on it here!!! visit us againnnnn

(blush) (blush) (blush)

There's a good chance I might not be able to make it to that :( which is really shitty. My graduation ceremony is the day after and I don't think I'll have the money to make the trip. BUT I'll be by mid/late July for Lolla and staying well into August and potentially even September. I miss you guys.

Replicant

Anyone knows the name of the hot model in this ad?

Well, now I understand why I'm so transfixed thirsty for this new guy at the gym. I kept thinking "His face reminds me of someone" and lo and behold, I remember this ad. Holy FUCK, this guy is like his twin or something, except the guy in my gym has bigger muscles.

I'm seriously thirsty for him. FUCK.

Alrus

Been extremely stressed and in a pretty horrible place as of late with school wrapping up, preparing portfolio, and being part of the planning committee for my graduating class' gallery show. Whole lot of anxiety. Despite all this, I now have a light at the end of the tunnel after confirming with my bf that he will be flying up to visit me for a couple weeks in May. First time seeing each other since December, can't wait.

Joining the selfie party because fuck it. After doing more exercise lately first time feeling comfortable wearing a tank thing. Still a ways to go though, fell off the horse with crazy work schedule lately.

I start going insane whenever I don't see my bf for a few days in a row, I always admired people who could maintain a healthy long distance relationship.

Good luck on everything, try not to overburden yourself if you're already stressed.

Vazduh

You are handsome!! :)

Long-distance is always so hard, but it seems that you and your boyfriend are making it work. I hope your plans come true and you find a job near him.

And good luck on everything else!

Just put your head down and march on through! Though this is all stressful, it seems like pretty good learning/professional experiences. Sometimes those suck, but take the best out of them that you possibly can. Plus, that's a pretty awesome light at the end of the tunnel!

Um, and VERY nice ;-)

Dany

Banned
(blush) (blush) (blush)

There's a good chance I might not be able to make it to that :( which is really shitty. My graduation ceremony is the day after and I don't think I'll have the money to make the trip. BUT I'll be by mid/late July for Lolla and staying well into August and potentially even September. I miss you guys.

Just stay forever. Please.

18 posts per day, you're living the gaf life yo
LOL!! Apparently!! I'm still so surprised.

Selfie parties are the best parties.

Goddamn Badger that suit pic... o_O

I.. I'm blushing o____o

Your selfies are the life of the party, then. At least at my party <33

BlueBadger voted "Will look amazing in a suit someday" in High School.

OMG! LOL thank you!!! That's so nice of you to say! I think I just sort of look average in the suit. ;___;

I also have a black blazer. I'm not too sure which one works better for me so I just kinda play "eenie-meenie" every time ;___; LOL!
Uh, they're both fine.
Oooohhh that's what you meant! That's a really nice suit!! o___o

I almost wonder, though, if my legs would look good in pants that light..

My legs are on the bigger side :'(
I have this issue too. My legs cannot rock slim cut pants. :-(

Uh, they're both fine.

I have this issue too. My legs cannot rock slim cut pants. :-(

You're so sweet, mister <33.

Ack me too!! I physically can't fit skinny jeans over my calves :(. Or my booty..
I'm wearing straight legged jeans right meow and they look like skinnies on me... O___O ;_;
I bet you have really studly legs :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom