• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like.. 2 guys at my school kissed on the bus after a track meet and one of them is actually gay and had a crush on the other dude, so some other guys helped the gay dude out by telling the other dude that if he kissed the gay guy he would get 30 dollars and like.. they did and then they kissed again.. and..yeah..

I am so fucking mad right now I am 150% sure that my life is the most boring shit out there this is not faairr

My blood is boiling a bit just reading that.

Mr. F

Banned
Same here. I never liked He-Man. I found the show stupid and ugly. Sailor Moon on the other hand - watched every single episode along with three movies.:D

When I was 4 or 5 my sister and I watched Sailor Moon every day as part of the afternoon cartoon block on TV...despite watching a lot of episodes I don't remember a single plot point or moment of it.

cnUcxV8.jpg

DxhoSIh.jpg
I cannot tell - are you combating my Star Wars love with Star Trek postings, or are you legitimately interested in chatting about Clone Wars... Or are you as smitten with Matt Lanter as I am.

Vazduh

So I started talking to this guy on grindr and we ended up talking for quite a few hours. He asked me for my number to text me. Do I give it to him lol?

If you have a good feeling about him (i.e. if he doesn't seem shady), why not? What does your "inner voice" say? :)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They probably kissed again because it was TRUE LOVE.

Haly

Nothing says love like raging 16 year old hormones.

Rayis

I'm surprised gay kids nowadays can find boyfriends in high school, when I went to high school no one was gay or at least out the closet.

or maybe it's the fact I was invisible in high school and never hung out with many people

Alrus

who the hell is stan?? He keeps popping up in pop-gaf and in here??

A Stan is a very obsessed fan. The terms comes from the Eminem song afaik. As of right now, I think it just mean being a fan of a certain pop-star and that's it (the obsessive part is gone)

RM8

People on the Tomodachi Life are saying Animal Crossing is more progressive (Tomodachi Life doesn't allow gay couples). What exactly did I miss in AC? :p

Erebus

I'm surprised gay kids nowadays can find boyfriends in high school, when I went to high school no one was gay or at least out the closet.

or maybe it's the fact I was invisible in high school and never hung out with many people
I feel the same way but as a matter of fact they were there, unfortunately I was too closeted and insecure to try anything back then. Other gay guys probably felt the same way.

More importantly, I think today's widespread use of social networks make it easier for younger people to approach each other and be open about this kind of stuff. When I was attending high school, hardly anyone used the Internet for things other than downloading music and broadband connections were too expensive yet.

Same here. Didn't know a single out person in HS. Of course I was also confused about my sexuality back than so it wouldn't have mattered. Didn't accept myself till after HS.

A Stan is a very obsessed fan. The terms comes from the Eminem song afaik. As of right now, I think it just mean being a fan of a certain pop-star and that's it (the obsessive part is gone)

Which is kind of stupid when you think about it. The word "Fan" already derives from the word "Fanatic" which means someone obsessed with something.

RM8

Didn't AC have some fabulous villagers?
It also had two gender-swapped characters outside of Japan, precisely because of their fabulous-ness :p

BTW I haven't touched New Leaf since the release of Pokémon X/Y. I'm terrified to check my town.

Alrus

There were no out gay kids in my school either, I certainly would have never done it at the time. I was unsecure and still in denial, and kids in my school were mostly assholes so any person coming out would have been the subject of ostracization and mockery porbably.

Also some of you should see a doctor for the amount of dehydration yall go through in a day. Seriously.

Wut?

Haly

It also had two gender-swapped characters outside of Japan, precisely because of their fabulous-ness :p

BTW I haven't touched New Leaf since the release of Pokémon X/Y. I'm terrified to check my town.
They're probably all, like, "Rm88~ we missed you, stinker.", and then you feel endless guilt for condemning them to electronic limbo.

Kangi

People on the Tomodachi Life are saying Animal Crossing is more progressive (Tomodachi Life doesn't allow gay couples). What exactly did I miss in AC? :p

AC basically doesn't have gender boundaries. Male "smug" villagers will flirt endlessly with you no matter if you're a boy or a girl character. I'm pretty sure Cube (male "lazy" villager) has basically declared his love for me by this point. Not to mention all the crossdressing, "cute but a guy/cool but a girl", etc.

sphinx

the piano man
on the topic of dating guys much taller or shorter than you, what say you gaygaf?

I don't think these guys are a couple but they look cute together.

I suspect this has been ´shopped...but I have no idea

tasgc_zps031503f3.jpg

Alrus

on the topic of dating guys much taller or shorter than you, what say you gaygaf?

I enjoy dating guys taller than me, my bf is about 15-20 cm taller than me. No issues in bed either.

Although those guys in the picture, that might be a bit too much of a difference in heights :p

I suspect this has been ´shopped...but I have no idea

tasgc_zps031503f3.jpg

Sign me up for the guy on the right..
I can see his bulge. Help.

You know I always put 6 ft. as my height but I haven't measured my height since I was 14 so I always feel like I'm lying.

Those logistics...

Although those guys in the picture, that might be a bit too much of a difference in heights :p

There's something to be said about not having to bend over to give BJ's.

Caladrius

Stupid Sexy Schoolmates need to stop posting sexy profile pictures.

I'm too weak for this.

tasgc_zps031503f3.jpg

Threesome plz

Height is no object.

I'm below average (5'7"/169 cm and white, as you've seen)

RM8

AC basically doesn't have gender boundaries. Male "smug" villagers will flirt endlessly with you no matter if you're a boy or a girl character. I'm pretty sure Cube (male "lazy" villager) has basically declared his love for me by this point. Not to mention all the crossdressing, "cute but a guy/cool but a girl", etc.
Ah, well, true :p I kind of want to go back to New Leaf, but I'm drowning in my 3DS backlog, let alone my entire backlog.

As for height - Shorter is fine, taller is fine, just my height is fine too. It's not that I don't care about height, it's that I find those 3 variables individually appealing :p I'm 178cm BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom