• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

the question is, do tall guys think the same way? I tend to think the answer is no. I see plenty of short guys thinking it's the cutest thing ever, a tall and a short guy, but most tall guys either don't care about their partner being short or they actively avoid guys under a certain height but very rarely have I seen a tall guy drooling over a short guy. It happens, I know, but less often than the other way around.

I'm 6'2'' and I'm in the "don't care" group, height is one of the least important factors for me. Height, weight, race... I don't care. I usually fall for nerdy guys, that's one of the qualities I find attractive.

However, the factor I do care about is age, I wouldn't like to date someone who's ten years older or younger than me, especially not younger, I don't think I'd have the patience for someone immature. But that's just me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm 6'2'' and I'm in the "don't care" group, height is one of the least important factors for me. Height, weight, race... I don't care. I usually fall for nerdy guys, that's one of the qualities I find attractive.

However, the factor I do care about is age, I wouldn't like to date someone who's ten years older or younger than me, especially not younger, I don't think I'd have the patience for someone immature. But that's just me.

They must have the impeccable music taste you have tho.

Vitanimus

6ft master race. I tend to go for people who look like crack dealers :~( Also, plus one to confirming Vaz's amazing music taste. *-*

sphinx

the piano man

same boat, I need someone around my age or older, I just feel very strange dating someone that looks and behaves 18-24 range (me: 36)

how old are you? you sound like a 30 y. o. :D

Bladenic

Me too, although he's like... SUPER skinny and it makes me a bit self conscious. ;_;

Me too, except for the opposite reason. He looks really muscled and big and that makes me self conscious. He keeps saying he's not but I think he's being modest. I'm gonna hang out with him next weekend, really hope I don't scare him away in person haha.

Note to self: wear as little as possible when you play soccer in the heat X_____X. I'm so used to playing in the rain. NATURE'S CURVE BALL.

There's this guy I've been talking to for a couple of weeks now... I mentioned him before, he wrote me on instamessage. He's really cute he likes videogames and lots of other stuff that I like as well. We finally met on friday. We came to my place and watched a movie.

It was really nice, at some point I grabbed his arm while we were watching (we were both in bed), then I rested my head on his chest and that kind of stuff. By the end of the movie we were cuddling, which I hadn't done in a while so it felt amazing. We ended up making out too. Then it all felt apart the moment he mentioned that he had to get home "early". He's 21 (about to turn 22), still in the closet to his family, lives with his uncle and grandparents (his parents live in another town), had his first boyfriend just a few months ago.

I'm probably making a bigger deal out of it than it actually is but it's just a bummer to me, as I've mentioned before I've been living pretty much on my own for about 7 years so I'd like someone who is kind of in the same place that I am, where we can stay up until whatever time we want, fall asleep or whatever, not having to worry about relatives calling or being mad because you didn't get home at the time you were supposed to.

Yes, I'm getting ahead of myself quite a bit, I know I do that a lot. I'm just not sure about it, I don't want him to get really into me if this is not going to work out. I think I'm willing to go further anyway but this is probably just something that's not meant to last, as you guys know I want to leave this place as soon as I can (I sort of brought it up to him but just because we were talking about something else). He's a very sweet guy, we spent most of yesterday together, had lunch, watched tv
and had great (oral) sex

Obviously now that I'm "dating" someone, that other crazy dude who always seemed to turn down my invitations to hang out is back.

Vazduh

Note to self: wear as little as possible when you play soccer in the heat X_____X. I'm so used to playing in the rain. NATURE'S CURVE BALL.

I like the mental image you gave me *.*

They must have the impeccable music taste you have tho.

6ft master race. I tend to go for people who look like crack dealers :~( Also, plus one to confirming Vaz's amazing music taste. *-*

Damn... I'm blushing hardcore right now. Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot coming from you two :*

Btw, Nito, did you just nominate yourself?

tumblr_inline_mkwubqjWGc1qz4rgp.gif

same boat, I need someone around my age or older, I just feel very strange dating someone that looks and behaves 18-24 range (me: 36)

how old are you? you sound like a 30 y. o. :D

I'll turn 30 in less than 2 months, so yeah, you guessed it right :) And yes, I agree with you, it would simply feel strange. Not that I have anything against younger guys, it's just that I don't think I'd be able to have any kind of a long-lasting relationship with them. I need someone who doesn't feel like he's missing out by not screwing literally everyone in sight (among other things), someone more mature and stable. Those are the qualities I'd go for.

That's probably why I'm still single
ZcUrO1q.gif

Oh, and Bladenic, good luck with that guy! You'll be just fine, I bet he'll like you.

I like the mental image you gave me *.*

I legit wanted to propose a shirt-vs-skins game for so many reasons: 1) the tan lines. UGH. (The worst tho is the soccer socks tan line ;_;) 2) I wouldn't be nearly as overheated.
Okay maybe that's only two reasons but like.. They're both valid :p!

But since it was a league game
and because I'm pretty sure I'm the only gay guy in my entire soccer league
there's no way it would have happened :X

royalan

There's this guy I've been talking to for a couple of weeks now... I mentioned him before, he wrote me on instamessage. He's really cute he likes videogames and lots of other stuff that I like as well. We finally met on friday. We came to my place and watched a movie.

It was really nice, at some point I grabbed his arm while we were watching (we were both in bed), then I rested my head on his chest and that kind of stuff. By the end of the movie we were cuddling, which I hadn't done in a while so it felt amazing. We ended up making out too. Then it all felt apart the moment he mentioned that he had to get home "early". He's 21 (about to turn 22), still in the closet to his family, lives with his uncle and grandparents (his parents live in another town), had his first boyfriend just a few months ago.

I'm probably making a bigger deal out of it than it actually is but it's just a bummer to me, as I've mentioned before I've been living pretty much on my own for about 7 years so I'd like someone who is kind of in the same place that I am, where we can stay up until whatever time we want, fall asleep or whatever, not having to worry about relatives calling or being mad because you didn't get home at the time you were supposed to.

Yes, I'm getting ahead of myself quite a bit, I know I do that a lot. I'm just not sure about it, I don't want him to get really into me if this is not going to work out. I think I'm willing to go further anyway but this is probably just something that's not meant to last, as you guys know I want to leave this place as soon as I can (I sort of brought it up to him but just because we were talking about something else). He's a very sweet guy, we spent most of yesterday together, had lunch, watched tv
and had great (oral) sex

Obviously now that I'm "dating" someone, that other crazy dude who always seemed to turn down my invitations to hang out is back.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a guy who's at the same place as you are in life.

The bolded would ALL be red flags to me, and it sounds like they're red flags to you, but you're trying to convince yourself that they're not.

Vazduh

I'm taken darling. He also posts in here. XD

When I read that sentence, I immediately thought of these gifs, lmao

iEc79dFhrREtb.gif

i3opa8RHsH8nG.gif

Happy for you, btw!

That would have been so hot if it ever happened, omg... Jesus, this thread has been making me so thirsty, what's happening to me?

142039_600.gif

There's nothing wrong with wanting a guy who's at the same place as you are in life.

The bolded would ALL be red flags to me, and it sounds like they're red flags to you, but you're trying to convince yourself that they're not.
I don't know, I'm really torn, the thing is I just hate the idea of being "the bad guy" :(
I've had so many deceptions that I just don't want to do that to someone else 'cause I've been on the other side most of the time. But it's probably the right thing to do... I'll have to bring it up to him sooner rather than later I guess.

It's kind of the contrary, as I said, I'm sure this is not meant to last but what do I know anyway?

Natetan

I'd never date someone taller than me. Usually I look for someone in the 170s range. I'd even consider 160s. I wouldn't say no to a taller person necessarily but it would be a concern initially.

I guess so! :O

Watched the movie and thought it was dogshit. Then I watched the first episode and thought it was only marginally better than the movie. When does it get good?
Don't judge the series on the movie. The movie blows. It gets progressively better throughout season 1, and I've heard the following seasons have some awesome arcs.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Don't judge the series on the movie. The movie blows. It gets progressively better throughout season 1, and I've heard the following seasons have some awesome arcs.

You haven't seen the show past season 1? I thought you said it was the best thing to happen to Star Wars in years? Is the first season really that good? :O

Caladrius

You haven't seen the show past season 1? I thought you said it was the best thing to happen to Star Wars in years? Is the first season really that good? :O

I wouldn't set your expectations that high.

I have a Star Wars friend who loved it.

That may or may not have had something to do with his obsession with the Mandalorians.

Yeah. I go back and forth on RDJ as well.

I bet you'd like to :) Buddum tish!

Thank you! Thank You! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters.

I legit wanted to propose a shirt-vs-skins game for so many reasons: 1) the tan lines. UGH. (The worst tho is the soccer socks tan line ;_;) 2) I wouldn't be nearly as overheated.
Okay maybe that's only two reasons but like.. They're both valid :p!

Pft. Tan lines are sexy. Especially on a guys ass.

Also that's what you get for being british.

That would have been so hot if it ever happened, omg... Jesus, this thread has been making me so thirsty, what's happening to me?

142039_600.gif
He can't help you now. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

I bet you'd like to :) Buddum tish!

Thank you! Thank You! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters.

Pft. Tan lines are sexy. Especially on a guys ass.

Also that's what you get for being british.

I definitely have tan lines there ;_;

LOLLL wait I'm not British tho! ;_;

He can't help you now. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

I definitely have tan lines there ;_;

LOLLL wait I'm not British tho! ;_;

Bah. Who am I thinking of then? Should have realized when you said "Soccer" instead of "Football" (lol I just thought you were translating for us dumb americans)

Mr. F

Banned
Man, the Clone Wars television show is the best thing to happen to Star Wars in a long time. Now all I want is another Rogue Squadron game.

I liked Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars better (the older, 2D one). Couldn't get into the newer series for whatever reason.

Vazra

:3c I think i'm like 5'8 maybe 5'9 Thankfully I'm not too short or else we'd be quite a drastic difference lol :p

These gifs are everything LOL.
And I'm the BF :p :)

You could be 5 feet or 7 feet tall that won't change anything boo :p
As long as the booty stays fat cause the booty don't lie.

Star Wars has... fallen far. I've been impressed enough with what I've seen in season 1 and I've been made privy to the direction of Ahsoka's character arc and its commentary on the politics/philosophy of the greater Star Wars universe. The Jedi, specifically.
And why they kind of deserved what was coming to them.

I think it goes a long way into fixing the damage done by the prequels. Star Wars is a very different thing than it was back in the original trilogy days, and I'd happy with what they've created. Knowing that Rebels is being handled by the same team that has gotten the OK from Disney, it gives me slight hope for the franchise going forward.

I liked Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars better (the older, 2D one). Couldn't get into the newer series for whatever reason.
Those were masterful. I remember catching them on CN years ago.

siighhhh I literally just think myself into feeling like shit and like the only thing that's keeping me from getting outright depressed right now is the fact that Lana's new song is fucking coming yassss

Vazra

siighhhh I literally just think myself into feeling like shit and like the only thing that's keeping me from getting outright depressed right now is the fact that Lana's new song is fucking coming yassss

Lanallah Del Slaysus Christ Hare Krishna Buddha Jehova is coming!!!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I know this is quite macabre, but this gif is really turning me on...

EgVlrBq.gif

Star Wars has... fallen far. I've been impressed enough with what I've seen in season 1 and I've been made privy to the direction of Ahsoka's character arc and its commentary on the politics/philosophy of the greater Star Wars universe. The Jedi, specifically.
And why they kind of deserved what was coming to them.

I think it goes a long way into fixing the damage done by the prequels. Star Wars is a very different thing than it was back in the original trilogy days, and I'd happy with what they've created. Knowing that Rebels is being handled by the same team that has gotten the OK from Disney, it gives me slight hope for the franchise going forward.

You've convinced me to give it a second shot!

Replicant

Fuck. Me. Hard.

What is going on in my gym tonight? It's like a Beefcake House™ all of a sudden. I never found myself looking so thirsty. First, there's that hot burger king guy. Man, what I'd do to touch his beard and climb him.....I couldn't concentrate on my lift when he sat next to me. Then there's this guy who looks like Shawn Wolf. Woof. And then there's this hot guy I saw on a dating app. Those are just the regulars. For some reason tonight we got an infusion of new batches of beefcakes. I'm not into orgy but damn, I sure would with these guys. /thirsty

Me 2 hours ago:

ibmtns2l4Lwcjn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom