• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I hope
Carol will come back
, she's become so badass lately.

Badass is killing civilians that are sick in the hope that it stops the sickness
and it didn't
?

How about following the collectives orders instead of doing things yourself, yo?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh, hey, Haly: That small bit you wrote in your CI thread: Thanks for writing it. I used it for a few other people to understand situations and they started to come around on it.

Hey, that's great. Glad it was useful for you.

Oh, hey, Haly: That small bit you wrote in your CI thread: Thanks for writing it. I used it for a few other people to understand situations and they started to come around on it.
I'm gonna assume it's the cyborg one (Yes, I snooped because I was curious).

Hey, that's great. Glad it was useful for you.
Haly, I hope things turn out well for you. I know we don't really talk much, but I've always liked you ever since the Smash IRC *thumbs up* And I can't believe I missed that thread to begin with.

Also:

Will this mean you'll finally be on mumble so you can stop feeding?
This is amazing.

Mr. F

Banned
Guys, I think I'm going to be a nurse.

"Helloooo Nurse!"

iyzOLa65ql7aZ.gif

Grizzo

Badass is killing civilians that are sick in the hope that it stops the sickness
and it didn't
?

How about following the collectives orders instead of doing things yourself, yo?

Yes, that was one major fuck-up, I'll give you that. But look at her in the first season and look at how far she's come now. She's way more confident and stronger. I like that, just how I loved Andrea's path,
from her suicidal thoughts to her will to survive

Yeah, Vienna is a city of sweets and coffee for me. I'd get so fat if I lived there. The art museums are great too. Did you visit one?

I don't really remember much about it (I was in my pre-teens, obsessed with music and trying to socialize with other people), but I had a notebook where I wrote everything that we did, sticking museums ticket and all that type of stuff in it, kind of like a diary. I'd like to find it someday, it must be lying around somewhere.

Oh, and I was in France in 2003 so that's a funny coincidence. I remember sand beaches (in the south of the country, near Nizza) and wide lavender fields (around the middle of the country).
France has some really beautiful places, I really have to take a trip there again.

Yeah some places are lovely, especially in warm weather. Last summer was our hottest in years. You should come back ! We may have a lot of trouble in our country (what with that disgusting jew-hating humorist and the love affair of our president, amongst other things), but it's still a very nice place to live in, imo.

TheSeks

I'm gonna assume it's the cyborg one (Yes, I snooped because I was curious).

Stalker. ._.

Yes, that was one major fuck-up, I'll give you that. But look at her in the first season and look at how far she's come now. She's way more confident and stronger. I like that, just how I loved Andrea's path,

She went major Shane, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I like Carol and I liked her progression but she got to the point where if she comes back she'll more than likely be an enemy due to difference in opinions now.

Whereas Andrea I liked Andrea but she went full stupid through season 3. I understand she didn't have the full picture, but she should've asked Michonne some questions before Michonne completely booked it instead of the "well, what's wrong?" "Shit be crazy here, Andrea!" "...Except it really isn't?" "I'm leaving now, bye!" It was only after finding out the freaky shit the Governor was doing that Andrea finally saw what Michonne saw. But at that point she shouldn't have tried to "bring peace to the two sides" and instead warned Rick and Company of the dangers of being so near that place.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
IHaly, I hope things turn out well for you. I know we don't really talk much, but I've always liked you ever since the Smash IRC *thumbs up* And I can't believe I missed that thread to begin with.

Thanks Dragon, ilu too.

(See you in Smash 4???)

Grizzo

She went major Shane, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I like Carol and I liked her progression but she got to the point where if she comes back she'll more than likely be an enemy due to difference in opinions now.

I think you're right. Who would have thought she'd become the enemy within ? But I hoped
Darryl would knock some sense into her, and then, that she would just stop being obsessed with self-defense and that they would live happily ever after (well, kinda, haha).

Whereas Andrea I liked Andrea but she went full stupid through season 3. I understand she didn't have the full picture, but she should've asked Michonne some questions before Michonne completely booked it instead of the "well, what's wrong?" "Shit be crazy here, Andrea!" "...Except it really isn't?" "I'm leaving now, bye!" It was only after finding out the freaky shit the Governor was doing that Andrea finally saw what Michonne saw. But at that point she shouldn't have tried to "bring peace to the two sides" and instead warned Rick and Company of the dangers of being so near that place.

I think the worst part of her in the 3rd season was when
she ALMOST killed the governor in his sleep. That shot of her contemplating the idea of killing him with the knife and eventually putting it back was so damn stupid and cliché.

And then two episodes later she ALMOST killed him with her gun. But nope, once again, she doesn't go through with it. I liked the episode where he goes after her and she tries to lose him, but then when she manages to flee and left him behind surrounded by zombies, she runs right in front of his car and doesn't even think about doing something to slow him down or preventing him from using it.

Andrea in the 3rd season just made dumb moves after dumb moves. Laurie Holden, the actress who played her, even grew frustrated about it.
Here's an interesting interview of her that she gave to Vulture after last season's finale.

I totally agree. Carol has become one of my favourite characters. There are some theories going around that
Carol actually didn't kill them and she's just covering up for one of the little girls

TheSeks

I totally agree. Carol has become one of my favourite characters. There are some theories going around that
Carol actually didn't kill them and she's just covering up for one of the little girls

That theory is stupid and flimsy and only has a merit with that BOOM HEADSHOT they did on the lesbian girlfriend of Nu-Woodbury. Double-so with dropping Judith.

Kater

Banned

I don't really remember much about it (I was in my pre-teens, obsessed with music and trying to socialize with other people), but I had a notebook where I wrote everything that we did, sticking museums ticket and all that type of stuff in it, kind of like a diary. I'd like to find it someday, it must be lying around somewhere.

Yeah some places are lovely, especially in warm weather. Last summer was our hottest in years. You should come back ! We may have a lot of trouble in our country (what with that disgusting jew-hating humorist and the love affair of our president, amongst other things), but it's still a very nice place to live in, imo.
It's probably not any worse than it is here in my country. Same right wing and conservative parties in the parliament, lots of -phobias - I am used to that.
On the other hand your country has a rich history of art, literature and music that I really want to see and hear first-hand. The Pro outweighs the Con easily, at least for me.
I just have to wait for the right occasion when I'm psychologically and financially stable enough for such a long trip. So maybe in one or two years.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Just got back from the doctor. He couldn't feel any lump as (NSFW)
things were pretty, er, tight (I feel betrayed ;__;), and I couldn't feel anything either when he asked me to show him where it was. U__U
The exam was pretty painful as he couldn't really
seem to get a grip on anything. He squeezed, poked, rubbed, etc. everything and nothing seemed out of the ordinary to him.
He said everything felt normal and didn't seem too concerned when I told him about the way it felt. He was basically just like, "It's probably the epididymis, but if you still feel it a month from now come back and we can give you an ultrasound, blah blah, etc." So now my balls hurt and I feel stupid. :/ It didn't help that my doctor wasn't very nice. :/

scarlet

things were pretty, er, tight (I feel betrayed ;__;), and I couldn't feel anything either when he asked me to show him where it was. U__U
seem to get a grip on anything. He squeezed, poked, rubbed, etc. everything and nothing seemed out of the ordinary to him.
He said everything felt normal and didn't seem too concerned when I told him about the way it felt. He was basically just like, "It's probably the epididymis, but if you still feel it a month from now come back and we can give you an ultrasound, blah blah, etc." So now my balls hurt and I feel stupid. :/ It didn't help that my doctor wasn't very nice. :/

My balls got ultrasonography to check it. And doctor is a woman

this wasn't a doctor scene i was hoping for. but hope it wasn't anything wrong with your balls. just stop playing with yourself for a month.

Dany

Banned

You should have asked him to increase the temperature in the room.

Seriously though, go to another doctor if you are really concerned on this.

Never feel stupid for getting yourself checked out - you were sensible!

Go take a nice warm bath to loosen things up, have a feel and if things still feel wrong then book an appointment with a different doctor.
Or get a special friend to check them for you :D

TheSeks

I would laugh so hard if it was true. I wonder who the rat killer is.

I'm kinda hoping it's Hershel just for the sake of his curiosity. He was a vet in a former life, so it would explain the dissection. But they'll probably pin it on an alive (not for long, LOLZ!) character instead.

I'm kinda hoping it's Hershel just for the sake of his curiosity. He was a vet in a former life, so it would explain the dissection. But they'll probably pin it on an alive (not for long, LOLZ!) character instead.

I don't think it's Hershel because
he's dead and it would be very anti climatic if it was him

mantidor

Well I'm sad to hear it but I'm glad to hear it, if the doctor had no concern it is probably nothing, we tend to exaggerate our own ailments so it's always shocking when doctors act like we are wasting their time, but it is reassuring at the end of the day :p try to take a warm bath in a bathtub if you can heh.

Grizzo

It's probably not any worse than it is here in my country. Same right wing and conservative parties in the parliament, lots of -phobias - I am used to that.
On the other hand your country has a rich history of art, literature and music that I really want to see and hear first-hand. The Pro outweighs the Con easily, at least for me.
I just have to wait for the right occasion when I'm psychologically and financially stable enough for such a long trip. So maybe in one or two years.

Do that ! I'll gladly show you around Paris ! :D

Glad to read that it was nothing serious. And don't worry too much about feeling dumb. You did what you felt like you had to do. Pretty soon, you'll laugh about it, if it isn't already the case.

18 months ago, I had appendicitis. So I got hospitalized quickly, and a few hours before the operation, I had a nurse come in my room to shave my abdomen entirely and, well, my pubis. So there I was totally naked and with a middle-aged woman shaving all my hair with shaving foam and a disposable razor. That was unpleasant (plus I love my pubes !). Though it did help the matter a little that she was looking kind of jaded.

_Isaac

That sucks, but it's pretty much par for the course. It's really hard to find out what's actually going on sometimes. I remember when I was a kid, I had frequent pain in my testicles and none of the doctors could figure out what was going on. I think we ended up going to a doctor in Tijuana who finally helped me out. That took forever.

If this is something that would cause you a lot of pain and worry then maybe you should try a different doctor. It would probably make you feel better.

TheSeks

That sucks, but it's pretty much par for the course. It's really hard to find out what's actually going on sometimes. I remember when I was a kid, I had frequent pain in my testicles and none of the doctors could figure out what was going on. I think we ended up going to a doctor in Tijuana who finally helped me out. That took forever.

So... did the Mexican doctor find anything wrong with you?

Kater

Banned
He squeezed them so hard that they, even afterward, were still hurt?
Sounds like one of those sadistic doctors. It's good though that he couldn't diagnose anything. :)
(However, if you are unsure whether or not you should trust that doctor, see that you get an appointment with another one)

@Grizzo I may take you up on that offer if I come to Paris! I don't have any sense of orientation at all so a local person could be very helpful.

Caladrius

That's good. I hope the 2nd opinion turns out in your favor.

It's people like him that make me cry and hate myself

Hey, at least you more than likely don't look like a pimply goblin shark like I do.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Thanks for talking me through this guys. I don't really have anyone else to talk about this stuff with. <3

My balls got ultrasonography to check it. And doctor is a woman

I might have to get a ultrasonography next month if it's still there.

this wasn't a doctor scene i was hoping for. but hope it wasn't anything wrong with your balls. just stop playing with yourself for a month.

ikr? it wasn't the scene i was hoping for either. he did say not to mess with it or worry about it until next month though

You should have asked him to increase the temperature in the room.

Seriously though, go to another doctor if you are really concerned on this.

Yeah, since they knew beforehand that that's what I was going in there for, they should have turned the heat up or gave me a hot compress or something. If it was a common problem you'd think they'd have come up with a solution by now.
I'm a freak :(

I don't know if I'm concerned anymore. Eh. I felt it for the first time on the 8th, checked every day afterwards but couldn't feel anything at all until yesterday, but now with what the doctor said, I don't really know. I guess I'll just wait and see. :/

Never feel stupid for getting yourself checked out - you were sensible!

Go take a nice warm bath to loosen things up, have a feel and if things still feel wrong then book an appointment with a different doctor.
Or get a special friend to check them for you :D

:) Thanks. I think I'll just curl up and play DMC.

Well I'm sad to hear it but I'm glad to hear it, if the doctor had no concern it is probably nothing, we tend to exaggerate our own ailments so it's always shocking when doctors act like we are wasting their time, but it is reassuring at the end of the day :p try to take a warm bath in a bathtub if you can heh.

True, I get worked up easily when it comes to health issues, so whenever it turns out to be nothing I always feel duped. Plus, my doctor always only spends like 5 minutes or less with me so it's like I get whiplash and forget most of my questions and the appointment is over before anything sinks in so I can't really think of any follow up questions. I don't think a person should feel bad after going to see the doctor, you know?

Glad to read that it was nothing serious. And don't worry too much about feeling dumb. You did what you felt like you had to do. Pretty soon, you'll laugh about it, if it isn't already the case.

Yeah, I guess it's better to go and feel dumb afterwards than to not go and feel dumb afterwards.

18 months ago, I had appendicitis. So I got hospitalized quickly, and a few hours before the operation, I had a nurse come in my room to shave my abdomen entirely and, well, my pubis. So there I was totally naked and with a middle-aged woman shaving all my hair with shaving foam and a disposable razor. That was unpleasant (plus I love my pubes !). Though it did help the matter a little that she was looking kind of jaded.

Oh lord. I would have just died!

If this is something that would cause you a lot of pain and worry then maybe you should try a different doctor. It would probably make you feel better.

Yeah, I've been in a similar situation (with this same doctor). It's definitely not a song and dance that I want to repeat, ever. If things aren't better within a month, I'll go back and get an ultrasound and stuff.

He squeezed them so hard that they, even afterward, were still hurt?

Sounds like one of those sadistic doctors. It's good though that he couldn't diagnose anything. :)

(However, if you are unsure whether or not you should trust that doctor, see that you get an appointment with another one)

Yeah, and I've only ever had two doctors give me a testicular exam and they're both always pretty rough with me. :/

skype67.gif
skype67.gif
skype67.gif
Everyone looks good!
skype67.gif
skype67.gif
skype67.gif

Truth.

daripad

Ugh, I don't understand people who cheat on their SO. If they want the other guy/girl/whatever, then just end the relationship and try to start the new one, being there just doesn't make sense and affects the other part too.

TheSeks

I guess that explains your fetish for doctors, though?

fernoca

Watched Le Clan (3 Dancing Slaves), Grande École and Le Fil (The String).

Overall, good/gay-themed movies.
Bless Salim Kechiouche (who appears in all 3) too! <3! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom