• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WhiteMage-ff1-psp.png
WhiteMage-ff1-psp.png
WhiteMage-ff1-psp.png

You ain't seen so much rifling through spellbooks in your life.

lol

mantidor

I'm a bit upset. I just feel like nobody really cares about me and I have to constantly try to get people/friends attention, contacting them, trying to do stuff, because otherwise I just stay alone at home (which is the case 95% of the time). It just feels really lonely.

The only person that seemed genuinely interested in me/my life was the guy I pushed away.

heh I did have a moment like that this weekend, since it was my birthday I was honestly expecting much more messages, at least from Facebook, so I felt disappointed, however I was with my family and a couple of good friends. and I enjoyed it. But I used to get much more messages in the past, maybe is just because I'm a loner by nature, and friendships are hard work hehe, I don't mind being by myself most of the time, but birthdays are important for me, I never forget the ones of the people I care about.

:p
Awesome! Lets be ugly together!! <3!!

I don't remember you being ugly at all!

RM8

I've only really liked the very first one on NES, then ALTTP and then ALBW. Because of that, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy the Game Boy Zelda games, I might try them later :p

bsej87

The only Zelda I've ever enjoyed enough to play seriously and complete was Skyward Sword...

*Cowers in fear*

Out of curiosity, was it the combat that finally pushed you over the edge to enjoying it? The combat was one of the few parts of that game I enjoyed a lot, though it got a lot better once I installed that program that turned off all the constant tutorial stuff.

-------------------
I feel like this targeted advertisement is telling me I've made poor life decisions...

Son Of D

First Zelda I ever finished was Wind Waker HD. I've played OoT, MM and TP but never finished them. LBW was my first handheld Zelda.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Just found this (by the way, that website is absolutely horrendous looking). Some might say he's young and doesn't know any better, but that's not really an excuse.
I refuse to believe there's a gay person with such little taste as to actually find that layout attractive.

RM8

All of the GB Zeldas are very good. Link's Awakening especially!
I shall buy it :D

I just read the about page and the blog's creator is straight. The good name of gay people has been saved.
You clearly never saw my early 00s Geocities Pokémon fansite.

EDIT: Oh gosh, the nostalgia hit me hard. My site became semi-popular since there weren't tons of Pokémon fansites in Spanish, and I got lots of "badges" from other sites and joined "webrings". Geocities <3333

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just found this (by the way, that website is absolutely horrendous looking). Some might say he's young and doesn't know any better, but that's not really an excuse.

SHOCKING NEWS: North Carolina is a bible-belt state!

Doesn't mean he doesn't have a banging booty or skills, however

RM8

Twerking guy is moderately cute, and that's it. I don't get the hype. The reaction gif posted here in response features a much cuter guy :3

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

It's unfortunate, but I know what it's like to have been brought up with those sorts of attitudes, so I can't judge him too harshly. Maybe he'll come around eventually.

bsej87

It's unfortunate, but I know what it's like to have been brought up with those sorts of attitudes, so I can't judge him too harshly. Maybe he'll come around eventually.

Yea, I was raised in a tiny city of 10,000 in Louisiana that actively ignored Martin Luther King, Jr Day and instead called it "Human Relations Day" to cover it up. I didn't know MLK Day existed until Nickelodeon informed me and it blew my mind. So, I'm sympathetic to what it can be like to grow up with that kind of world view being espoused by pretty much everyone you interact with. It's not until you grow up and expose yourself to more of the world that you realize how backwards and wrong that mindset is.

Caladrius

I'm thinking of going to a friends house for my birthday but I'm not sure what we would do. Hm.

I tried to make a tight turn into a gas station today (a tight turn up beside the gas pump to be more specific) and I ended up bumping up against those red bumper things that prevent cars from getting too close to the pump itself.

The red "n's" on either side of the picture is what I'm referring to. Thankfully I only grazed it so there weren't any dents or scratches or anything.

Good lord. What a find!

I would have lost it. Having to maneuver around stuff is the worst.

Out of curiosity, was it the combat that finally pushed you over the edge to enjoying it? The combat was one of the few parts of that game I enjoyed a lot, though it got a lot better once I installed that program that turned off all the constant tutorial stuff.

-------------------
I feel like this targeted advertisement is telling me I've made poor life decisions...

I really don't know what it was. I've tried Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask annnndd I think Twilight Princess. I don't think I've tried Wind Waker. But, there's just this strange emptiness to them that I find it difficult to describe.

I'll admit that as a game Skyward Sword had many disturbing flaws (Navi and her low-battery-OCD) but as an experience for some reason it just gripped me from the outset.

Twerking guy is moderately cute, and that's it. I don't get the hype. The reaction gif posted here in response features a much cuter guy :3

I wholeheartedly agree.. reaction gif guy looks much nicer :p

Sai-kun

Banned
Almost 23 and I still don't have a driver's license. Need to get on that but I don't own a car and don't really need one, lol. Guess it would come in handy for road trips.

Kater

Banned
I had my first car crash last year as a passenger of the car and I'm now even more sure that I'll never want to get a drivers license. Nothing extreme happened to both cars and the passengers but still, fuck having to put up with the traffic everywhere (lots of psychopathic drivers on the highways in Germany and Austria)

BTW, I just read that Game of Thrones has a two guys who are together or something. Maybe I should watch that series instead of the The Walking Dead. It can't be worse than that one, right?

scarlet

Almost 23 and I still don't have a driver's license. Need to get on that but I don't own a car and don't really need one, lol. Guess it would come in handy for road trips.

I'm almost 28 and I can't drive or ride anything lol, my motoric isn't my forte

BTW, I just read that Game of Thrones has a two guys who are together or something. Maybe I should watch that series instead of the The Walking Dead. It can't be worse than that one, right?

I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones but I wouldn't watch it purely for the gay subplot if you can even call it that because it doesn't factor a great deal. Instead I'd watch it because it's an insanely good show. I couldn't get into the Walking Dead either.

Kater

Banned
Nah, I like what else I heard about the series enough anyway. A whole lot of backstabbing, male genitalia and blood in a medieval setting. Sounds good to me! :D

Grizzo

The Walking Dead is really uneven. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's reaaaaaally bad. Like, season 2 was straight-up garbage
(spending most of the season looking for Sophia and watching Lori torn between Shane and Rick ? Yeah no thanks)

Season 3 was much better, though
they did drag out the governor plot for ay too long and Andrea got killed (I'm one of the few who liked her).

Season 4 is so-so, for now. The beginning was slow and I got tired of that
jail environment
. Let's hope the rest of the season will get better.

Sibylus

Banned
I don't trust internal combustion and never have, really. Have accumulated an irritating number of driving nightmares and maintained anxiety about the subject despite never having had one of those touchstone formative experiences when young.

Son Of D

22 and I don't know how to drive. Just don't feel the need to learn at the moment to be honest, doesn't feel necessary yet. It'll change soon, but I've got more important things to focus on at the moment.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yea, I was raised in a tiny city of 10,000 in Louisiana that actively ignored Martin Luther King, Jr Day and instead called it "Human Relations Day" to cover it up. I didn't know MLK Day existed until Nickelodeon informed me and it blew my mind. So, I'm sympathetic to what it can be like to grow up with that kind of world view being espoused by pretty much everyone you interact with.

Haha, wow!

It's not until you grow up and expose yourself to more of the world that you realize how backwards and wrong that mindset is.

For sure. Also, the world of professional sports is pretty insular and isn't the most lgbt friendly thing in the world, so it's no surprise that he's still ignorant despite the fact that he's been "exposed to the world".

I would have lost it. Having to maneuver around stuff is the worst.

I hate it too. It makes me so nervous. :/ I've never even tried to park yet because I know I will suck at it.

Are you guys just now learning to drive?

Don't judge us!

Andrea (I'm one of the few who liked her).

Yass!

7MP7fjw.gif

Haha, wow!

For sure. Also, the world of professional sports is pretty insular and isn't the most lgbt friendly thing in the world, so it's no surprise that he's still ignorant despite the fact that he's been "exposed to the world".

I hate it too. It makes me so nervous. :/ I've never even tried to park yet because I know I will suck at it.

Don't judge us!

Yass!

7MP7fjw.gif
What a slut. Im sure she would have had sex with him just to save humanity even if everyone told her no

Caladrius

Haha, wow!

I spent about 6 months learning in parking lots. My dad was (rightfully) anal about making sure that I practiced parking. I do okay for the most part, but gauging my trajectory in an empty lot is still a bit of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom