• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I don't understand people who cheat on their SO. If they want the other guy/girl/whatever, then just end the relationship and try to start the new one, being there just doesn't make sense and affects the other part too.

The cheater might be afraid that he won't be able to find someone if he ends the relationship.

Or perhaps the cheater still cares for his original lover and also starts to care about another person.

I don't think I've ever told anyone here my preferences.

I like shortish, stocky or chubby, masculine, confident men (like me I guess)

I like tallish, fit, shy, femenine women.

It's weird to me that my preferences are like polar opposites of one another, depending on gender.

Anyone else notice something like this?

Also, what are your preferences?

Hmm Dylan O'Brien, Joseph Gorden-Levitt, IGN's Luke Karmali,
Rm88~
etc...

So I guess the dark and handsome kinda look :p

Although I do also have a thing for blondes...

Hmm Dylan O'Brien, Joseph Gorden-Levitt, IGN's Luke Karmali,
Rm88~
etc...
I mean... how can you not?
tumblr_mposfdvtlN1qerlooo1_500.png

For me, this thirst knows no bounds.
darren-criss-gq-june-2011-06.jpg

fernoca

I like...any kind of guy; just not extremes in that too slim or too fat. But everything in between. White, black, hispanic, asian, blonde, red, dark hair, slim, chubby, tall, short, hairy, hairless, shaved head, dreadlocks...a nice smile and good attitude/sense of humor always help too.

I do prefer guys with dark hair and tan skin (Tyler Posey, Luciano Costa, Francisco Randez, Salim Kechiouche, Roger Huerta, etc.)...but enjoy everything. XD

foreveralobe.jpg

Caladrius

I generally actively chase prettyboys and the geeky-looking types. (Especially if they manage to overlap.) I'm a hopeless muscle-worshipper and a bit of a chub-chaser too though. It all really hinges on the face.

I went jogging last night and kind of injured myself :(

I might have pushed myself too far and my right knee hurts a bit. (I don't ever exercise, though I went jogging a few times a couple of months ago and I was good, pushed myself even harder than I did last night). So I guess no more jogging until the pain goes away.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I went jogging last night and kind of injured myself :(

I might have pushed myself too far and my right knee hurts a bit. (I don't ever exercise, though I went jogging a few times a couple of months ago and I was good, pushed myself even harder than I did last night). So I guess no more jogging until the pain goes away.

*tsk* *tsk* Did you remember to stretch beforehand?

Also, what are your preferences?

I'm not overly selective. Body-wise, the only strict preference I have is for men who are thin/average in weight, those or who are thin yet muscular; larger men unfortunately don't appeal to me. I do slightly prefer men with darker hair but it certainly would not be prohibitive. Height-wise, I'd like somebody of a similar height to me but it isn't really an issue. I do find intelligence and humour very attractive though.

EDIT: Thanks for the link above to the VICE documentary actually. I was looking for something to adequately summarise the situation for a gay teenager in Russia (having read numerous reports of the violations in dignity, and human decency, that are occuring, I was wondering how accurate of a representation they actually were or if we were merely hearing of the worst cases of homophobia) so this will hopefully be what I was looking for.

Mr_Zombie

No, no, no. You stretch after the training. Before the training you do a warm up.

Also, VICTOR, next time your knee starts to hurt while you're jogging, try running on a soft ground (sand, grass) instead of a hard one (pavement etc.). It's easier for your knees because it stresses them much less.

No, no, no. You stretch after the training. Before the training you do a warm up.

Also, VICTOR, next time your knee starts to hurt while you're jogging, try running on a soft ground (sand, grass) instead of a hard one (pavement etc.). It's easier for your knees because it stresses them much less.
I intended to do 1 mile walking, 2 miles jogging, 1 mile walking.

After jogging for about 1.5 miles I was quite tired so I started alternating walking/jogging until I completed the remaining 1.5 miles.

Sadly there aren't many places where you can safely walk here, there's just one park that everyone goes to. Thanks dor the Tip Mr_Zombie, I'll take it into account! :)

Can I go walking today or is it better just to rest?

Casanova

You'll want to do some very light stretches (4-5 seconds, each muscle group) pre-workout and a light jog or walk. After your workout, you'd want to do more intensive stretching. I've heard that both are essential in achieving maximum results during a workout.

I intended to do 1 mile walking, 2 miles jogging, 1 mile walking.

After jogging for about 1.5 miles I was quite tired so I started alternating walking/jogging until I completed the remaining 1.5 miles.

Sadly there aren't many places where you can safely walk here, there's just one park that everyone goes to. Thanks dor the Tip Mr_Zombie, I'll take it into account! :)

Can I go walking today or is it better just to rest?

Whatever you intend on doing, just make sure that you do it consistently. Don't overdo it.

Also, cardio is great, but in order to get the best results, you'll also want to strength train - you'll notice much quicker results and overall, it will help you achieve more.

I'm not overly selective. Body-wise, the only strict preference I have is for men who are thin/average in weight, those or who are thin yet muscular; larger men unfortunately don't appeal to me. I do slightly prefer men with darker hair but it certainly would not be prohibitive. Height-wise, I'd like somebody of a similar height to me but it isn't really an issue. I do find intelligence and humour very attractive though.

EDIT: Thanks for the link above to the VICE documentary actually. I was looking for something to adequately summarise the situation for a gay teenager in Russia (having read numerous reports of the violations in dignity, and human decency, that are occuring, I was wondering how accurate of a representation they actually were or if we were merely hearing of the worst cases of homophobia) so this will hopefully be what I was looking for.

You'd probably be interested in seeing Out There also.

Casanova

I had sex with a dude at work and then I had sex with his girlfriend. Both without the other knowing.

You're the internet, tell me if I'm a bad person or not. If you're not the internet, tell me congrats on the sex.

I enjoyed them both, almost equally - so for anyone who says bisexuality isn't real, they're out of their minds.

EDIT: Well, if it makes it any better, they said they were "on a break" but they are "still dating". Whatever the fuck that means. I can't interpret it.

Mr. F

Banned
I had sex with a dude at work and then I had sex with his girlfriend. Both without the other knowing.

You're the internet, tell me if I'm a bad person or not. If you're not the internet, tell me congrats on the sex.

I enjoyed them both, almost equally - so for anyone who says bisexuality isn't real, they're out of their minds.

Cheating (or enabling cheating) is a dick move, no matter what. So all 3 of you kind of suck, grats.

Sai-kun

Banned

Kinda hot, but you're all terrible people so I think that kinda negates the hotness.

Why not go for the threesome? Totally ethical, way hotter.

Casanova

Cheating (or enabling cheating) is a dick move, no matter what. So all 3 of you kind of suck, grats.

Kinda hot, but you're all terrible people so I think that kinda negates the hotness.

Why not go for the threesome? Totally ethical, way hotter.

Well, if it makes it any better, they said they were "on a break" but they are "still dating". Whatever the fuck that means. I can't interpret it.

royalan

Are they in an open relationship? Because that changes things.

And are you sure they don't know? I've heard of couples who tested out potential thirds by doing this exact thing, taking turns separately. Wouldn't be surprised.

bsej87

All three of you are in the wrong.

btkadams

that is such a weird situation. i have to agree with others that both cheating and knowingly enabling cheating is pretty shitty, but both the girl and guy have cheated on each other...with the same person. is it possible for there to be a double negative, at least for your position?

Kater

Banned
If you would ask me I would advise you to just go for a threesome with the couple instead, Casanova.
And then make a thread in OT about your experience! :p

bsej87

that is such a weird situation. i have to agree with others that both cheating and knowingly enabling cheating is pretty shitty, but both the girl and guy have cheated on each other...with the same person. is it possible for there to be a double negative, at least for your position?

One should never use double negatives. This would only be mathematically moral if he were a square and as we all know:

pulp_fiction_dont_be_a_square.gif

Sibylus

Banned
So they're on a break but also dating, you're seeing one but also the other, neither may be aware of that...

You know, I'm not sure if you're a good or bad person in this, but you're kind of a Schrodinger's Cat rolling around in a box with a number of them. Hella ambiguity.

Do they have an open relationship? If yes, no. If no, yes you're a bad person.

yeah this is pretty shitty

Casanova

To be honest, I've never cheated on anyone I've dated - I'm trustworthy and all that.

It seems like you guys are all saying that I should feel guilty, when in reality, more responsibility and faithfulness should lay on the shoulders of those who are "committed to the relationship" - not me, I just banged them.

They can still be together, I'm not trying to stop them or interfere with that relationship. I just wanted to bang it out, and clearly they both did as well.

I would never cheat on my man or woman - I don't commit to relationships, like ever really, but if I do, I seriously am like the best person to them.

I'm sad now.

bsej87

To be honest, I've never cheated on anyone I've dated - I'm trustworthy and all that.

It seems like you guys are all saying that I should feel guilty, when in reality, more responsibility and faithfulness should lay on the shoulders of those who are "committed" - not me, I just banged them.

They can still be together, I'm not trying to stop them or interfere with that relationship. I just wanted to bang it out, and clearly they both did as well.

I would never cheat on my man or woman - I don't commit to relationships, like ever really, but if I do, I seriously am like the best person to them.

I'm sad now.

If you're that good at mental gymnastics maybe you can help me finally beat Meat Circus in Psychonauts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom