• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I care not for belly vs abs, I just want a face that looks exactly like my avi.

I'm a face person too, first thing I look at. Love a gorgeous face whether man or woman. I don't care what the body looks like, a busted face is a deal-breaker for me :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
7echnicolor is correct.
avan_jogia.jpg

He's hawt.

True, that. But I still feel a bit dumb in comparison to the more well thought out posts.

Everyone does tho. Itsa parto life mang!

Bladenic

Yeah face rules. The guy I've been hooking up with for a week has a seriously amazing face, but used to be fat so he has stretch marks and he's still not in great shape now. But I can totally overlook that considering his face and personality
and penis and ass.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't need abs, but I don't want a belly either.

That shit should be concave.

Caladrius

My father seems not to have changed in the intervening year and my mother (justifiably) regrets not attempting to divorce.

Please fucking shoot me.

Curiosity and the Japanese internet has led me to the discovery of an attitude that apparently remaining "unmarried" (to a woman; men are apparently no factor) is for the weak (lit. "losers"). Guys who have kids and play house, while they "play with guys on the side." Hostility towards "gay lib" (gay rights), baiting and deriding those who are out and gay - people are awful. I wonder how common this point of view is in Japan.

Japan is very slowly changing (If I remember right the PM's wife was marching at Tokyo pride). It could take a generation or two but I think Japan will be a much better place soon enough.

And keep in mind that the internet is quite the refuge for all kinds of malice, so maybe you just stepped into a bad forum.

Yeah face rules.

Ditto. It's why I'm drawn more to the pretty types despite finding more massive and traditionally masculine men more sexually attractive.

daripad

I like faces too but considering I'm not a good looking guy and peple get old I prefer personality over physical atributes by a long shot

Nohar

I actually like men with a small belly, though I'd rather stay thin myself.

In any case, personality > body, without questions.

Natetan

Alright guys, I'm in a 5 year relationship that's going to end in a couple months because he'll be leaving the country permanently. I've been hanging out with this other guy who I only found out is gay recently. We have great rapport, he's really attractive to me. He has a boyfriend who is living overseas. I don't really know how serious the relationship because he never talks about it with me. I'm getting some signs that he also likes me.

I'm happy with him just being friends I guess but it's a situation I'm not really sure what to do about. I don't want to bring it up and make out current friendship awkward, but sitting next to him and the rapport we have just makes me want to kiss him and rip his clothes off. I see him naked all the time since we go on trips and hit the onsen together.

royalan

Alright guys, I'm in a 5 year relationship that's going to end in a couple months because he'll be leaving the country permanently. I've been hanging out with this other guy who I only found out is gay recently. We have great rapport, he's really attractive to me. He has a boyfriend who is living overseas. I don't really know how serious the relationship because he never talks about it with me. I'm getting some signs that he also likes me.

I'm happy with him just being friends I guess but it's a situation I'm not really sure what to do about. I don't want to bring it up and make out current friendship awkward, but sitting next to him and the rapport we have just makes me want to kiss him and rip his clothes off. I see him naked all the time since we go on trips and hit the onsen together.

You're in a 5 year relationship that's about to end because your boyfriend is leaving the country.

Maybe try to be single for a while? See who you are while not in a relationship?

Or maybe, at the very least, try not to come off as so desperate for another relationship months before your current, right-now boyfriend has even left?

Garcia

Don't wanna be Debbie Downer but this is the perfect recipe for a complete emotional disaster. Careful with those roller coasters, buddy.

Natetan

You're in a 5 year relationship that's about to end because your boyfriend is leaving the country.

Maybe try to be single for a while? See who you are while not in a relationship?

Or maybe, at the very least, try not to come off as so desperate for another relationship months before your current, right-now boyfriend has even left?

I was single for like 10 years before this. I know who I am while not in a relationship. Plus the way we talk and stuff everything feels effortless and mutual, very different from relationships I've had in the past.

Does he have a big penis?

He's French and had a lot of foreskin which isn't my thing. He's a bodybuilder so everything else is HUGE. Bubble butt, beautiful thighs, huge arms/chest/wrists. I'm not huge by any definition though so I wonder if he would be in to me. I met his boyfriend awhile back (who was introduced as just a friend) and he's just some lanky gamer dork so that makes me optimistic. This weekend he came to a race of mine just to chill out and we were humming the SMB3 athletic music together as we were walking around. He also has perfect pitch and can play songs on his iPhone keyboard app. A couple weeks ago it was the faxanadu theme. I've never met anyone who has played that game before.

I think I'm just going to ride these two months out and then when he and I are alone see what happens then. I enjoy being around him too much to let sex mess that up. He's scheduled to go back to France at the end of next year, so maybe friendship is all I can really ask for. But even just some thing lighthearted for a year and some change until he goes back might be fun. The universe doesn't throw people into your lap like this all the time. It's been more than a decade since I've been attracted to a non-asian white guy so that is new too!

I was single for like 10 years before this. I know who I am while not in a relationship. Plus the way we talk and stuff everything feels effortless and mutual, very different from relationships I've had in the past.

He's French and had a lot of foreskin which isn't my thing. He's a bodybuilder so everything else is HUGE. Bubble butt, beautiful thighs, huge arms/chest/wrists. I'm not huge by any definition though so I wonder if he would be in to me. I met his boyfriend awhile back (who was introduced as just a friend) and he's just some lanky gamer dork so that makes me optimistic. This weekend he came to a race of mine just to chill out and we were humming the SMB3 athletic music together as we were walking around. He also has perfect pitch and can play songs on his iPhone keyboard app. A couple weeks ago it was the faxanadu theme. I've never met anyone who has played that game before.

I think I'm just going to ride these two months out and then when he and I are alone see what happens then. I enjoy being around him too much to let sex mess that up. He's scheduled to go back to France at the end of next year, so maybe friendship is all I can really ask for. But even just some thing lighthearted for a year and some change until he goes back might be fun. The universe doesn't throw people into your lap like this all the time. It's been more than a decade since I've been attracted to a non-asian white guy so that is new too!

Hey now.

royalan

Why don't you just break up with your current boyfriend now then and go whole hog after this guy? You frankly don't seem to give a single shit about your current bf or the fact that he's leaving...forever.

I just can't get over irony of you being so concerned about the "proper" way to approach this new guy while currently in a relationship with a guy that's only ending because he's leaving the country. Like, you can't even wait until he's GONE before you start grocery shopping for a new man. Why give a shit a propriety AT ALL?

How do you guys feel about loudness during sex? Is it a turn on/turn off for you?

I often feel like I'm too loud when I bottom for my boyfriend, he's good at what he does. He hasn't said anything about me being too loud so I'm in the clear for now.

Natetan

Why don't you just break up with your current boyfriend now then and go whole hog after this guy? You frankly don't seem to give a single shit about your current bf or the fact that he's leaving...forever.

Well we live together, that's one reason.

But yeah I don't really care. Long story short, We're not the perfect couple and I kind of want to move on. Hard to believe this has gone on for 5 years tbh. Breaking up now though, meh that would like pretty thirsty I think. The time that he'll be leaving is a good time logistically for things to end. I can wait two more months. I think I would totally crush the current BF if I broke up with him now to go after that guy. I'm not that terrible of a person.

How do you guys feel about loudness during sex? Is it a turn on/turn off for you?

I often feel like I'm too loud when I bottom for my boyfriend, he's good at what he does. He hasn't said anything about me being too loud so I'm in the clear for now.

I don't have any experience yet but louder is definitely a turn on for me. That and dirty talk. Telling him how good he's making you feel....hmm. Gets my motor revving.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Just came here to post this
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/857032895.gif?1402865409

This is the kind of BS that some straight guys have done to.me :'(
Wha?

Well we live together, that's one reason.

But yeah I don't really care. Long story short, We're not the perfect couple and I kind of want to move on. Hard to believe this has gone on for 5 years tbh. Breaking up now though, meh that would like pretty thirsty I think. The time that he'll be leaving is a good time logistically for things to end. I can wait two more months. I think I would totally crush the current BF if I broke up with him now to go after that guy. I'm not that terrible of a person.
So you're going to break it up after he's over there?

"Hey, so now that you've landed. I just want to say it's over."

That's going to be rough.

Natetan

Wha?

So you're going to break it up after he's over there?

"Hey, so now that you've landed. I just want to say it's over."

That's going to be rough.

My initial post was not about my current boyfriend or an invitation for criticism on how I'm dealing with it. Would appreciate of you all focus on the actual questions I had. I don't think anyone posting here is or has been in a relationship as long as this, so I don't feel the armchair criticism is warranted.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
dump your boyfriend STAT and go HAM on this bitch. lawd

There's a time and a place for everything. A good bottom knows this.

G6tRj0s.gif

What's wrong with dirty talk? Not like name calling or anything derogatory. That's not dirty talk, that's just being mean. But like him telling you how good it feels inside you or
how much he wants to cum inside you
, that shits hot imo.

royalan

My initial post was not about my current boyfriend or an invitation for criticism on how I'm dealing with it. Would appreciate of you all focus on the actual questions I had. I don't think anyone posting here is or has been in a relationship as long as this, so I don't feel the armchair criticism is warranted.

Dude, there's no advice to give here. There's no moral ground on which to build any sound advice. You're in a 5 year relationship and before your boyfriend has even left the country you're already looking to replace him. What do you want to be told here? Whether or not it's right or wrong to go after this other guy? How you should do it? Do what you want. That's what you're already doing.

I have no understanding of what you're wanting here.

dump your boyfriend STAT and go HAM on this bitch. lawd

There's a time and a place for everything. A good bottom knows this.
We've only ever had sex at his place, not in public.. yet.

I don't have any experience yet but louder is definitely a turn on for me. That and dirty talk. Telling him how good he's making you feel....hmm. Gets my motor revving.

Loudness is a turn on for me too, some dirty talk is good (what you mentioned is okay).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Some times, straight guys are just the gayest.

Do they not respect our sexual identity? Look at them flaunting their flagrant disregard of The Thirst™.

Natetan

I don't see anything non-straight in that pic, though. That's stuff straight guys do.

I was at a freeway rest stop area the other day and a boat load of youth rugby players where there. All these hot guys doing so much gay shit to each other. It was both beautiful and irritating.

alvmew

Personally I think I'm pretty loud, at least louder than average - no one's ever told me they minded it, the only time I've been asked to quiet down was because we were doing on the DL with the guy's roommate in the house... lol.

And then I like it when other guys are loud, tells me I'm doing something right. Lol.

Like holding hands, arms around shoulders, slapping each other's asses. The first one in particular was hot until you remember it doesn't mean what you hope it would mean.

Girls do that all the time, I don't understand why that is seen as gay. the only thing that's gay is being attracted to the same sex lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom