• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Just started GoT.

There are some very attractive men on this show.
Jon Snow
Robb Stark

hTCibIt.gif

By the way, they are supposed to be 14 in the books. 14. And they already have more beard than I have ever had overall.
Or did they just change their age as well in the show? Can't remember.
Stop by in a month or so and we can crack one open :D
Yeah sure, dropping by with my private jet from Europe to America! (Or are you also a EuroGAFfer?)

Thank you for the offer though! :D <3

Anyone in here use Line? My friend bothered me to install it but it feels like a waste of space on my phone when she's the only one I use it with.

mantidor

Ahhh.. I remember being worried to death about it! (haven't thought about that for years)

I was so scared of it that it took me a good month before I even considered beating off, just because I was scared to see if everything still worked. And then when I finally did go all the way for the first time post-op, I was happy to the point where I was in tears.

D:

This is something I really don't want to google.

Be strong mr kitchen, I know you'll be fine. I remember you had some medical problems before but got out of it fine, is this the same thing coming back? Am I maybe confusing you with someone else? Apologies if that is the case.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, I pose a question, folks... Chris Pratt or Chris Evans? Who makes you thirstier~?

Neither. Robert Downey Jr, love.

Though if I had to pick which one to go out on a date with? I guess Pratt. He seems more fun and lively to be with, though his interest in hunting and other backwood stuff (fishing and the like) doesn't really appeal to me strongly, as a city boy. Though his personality is just so damn like-able that I can't but help to want to hang out with him.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Not to mention.

Rundas

Sylux

Hell, even Ghor

I don't mind Zero Suit Samus' alternate costumes, it doesn't bother me at all. But I'm usually like that, I'm not gonna complain about something that doesn't interest me and it's just there as an option for people who enjoy the 'bonus' outfits I guess, and this is coming from a Metroid fan (my favorie series ever).

But Rundas would be amazing, well maybe not amazing but I just really really liked him. And even though I know Ridley is not gonna make it, I will not lose hope. :p

Also MaxCriden, I find all of your posts very awesome. You seem like a very lighthearted and fun guy and your posts show that. I usually only read (AKA lurk) Nintendo themed threads over on Gaming side, so that's why I recognize you. I'm a Nintendo fan as well, so umm yeah. Guess I just wanted to say that.

Oh and BlueBadger, get better soon! :)

RM8

I do disagree she was just as sexualized before, we are talking about a whole lot of 12 pixels of bikini, it was probably the only way to show you were looking at a woman, helmet-less Samus in the first Metroid was likely confused for a guy with an afro. You don't really need more proof about her current sexualization than the fact she has heels now.

I'm not sure I agree.

There has really never been a time when Samus was not the bikini-wearing space chick, and plenty of 8-bit heroines managed to appear female-like without wearing a bikini. And it's not wrong! :p

BTW in my heart Layla will always be the superior 8-bit space shooting girl because her game was more Mega Man-ish:
Layla%20(J).png

Aren't you a face kinda guy? Because he has a rather pretty face, to be honest.

It was at first, but I think it has it's own personality now. (Or maybe you have another definition of fanservice in mind, dunno)

Can't say I agree =P, he has that whole tough thing going on that I don't find attractive at all.

Man, I don't even know why I even bother sometimes.

It would be nice to not have to care about anything anymore.

What's the matter?

Man, I don't even know why I even bother sometimes.

It would be nice to not have to care about anything anymore.

The only alternatives aren't real alternatives.

Can you look into what is bothering you? Problems generally thrive on us trying to ignore them. Often the value of counseling is you can get an outside perspective.

Caladrius

I don't why I keep doing this.

I apologize.

People need to vent, brah. Even if nobody listens it can still be relieving.

**ZzzzZZzzZ**

**...Zzzz...Nyah..*snorts**

.....! Oh hai

What'd I miss?

*unable to remove catboy associations from mental image*

Not to mention.

Rundas

Sylux

Hell, even Ghor

Ghor would be neat. Not sure how they would incorporate his mech though.

Order of Metroid newcomer priority for me:

*Every named character but Adam Malkovich, Crocomire, Draygon and MB*
Ridley

You wot m8

maxcriden

Also MaxCriden, I find all of your posts very awesome. You seem like a very lighthearted and fun guy and your posts show that. I usually only read (AKA lurk) Nintendo themed threads over on Gaming side, so that's why I recognize you. I'm a Nintendo fan as well, so umm yeah. Guess I just wanted to say that.

Hey, thank you, K_G! That's very kind of you, and I really appreciate it. I like to keep it as lighthearded as possible, way too much drama in life to carry it on over online. :)

Glad to hear that bud, hope you get better before your trip.

pssssssssstt...
make it a bop please omg the last one was so good

Thank you so much!! <3 I think I'll be okay :) the 40 degree weather on vacation will probably help as well! :)

PssssssssSSSesSssSsSsSt
okay <3 I'll show you "Where I Wanna Be"! I hope you enjoy it <3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom