• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that there's lots of people around... I guess I should step up to the plate! The feeling you get when lurking is good... but I'm tired of seeing you having a laugh and me not having a slice of the cake. I WANT CAKE DAMMIT.

I guess I should introduce myself. I haven't done this in English before, though, so... send me some questionnaires or something :(

I'll try to post a bit more, but the forums scare me. I mean, there's, like, INFINITE possibilities and options, and having to take into consideration the hinderance of language... It's terrifying.

I WILL HIDE UNDER THE DUVET.

Oh, and I want to apologize beforehand if I say something that sounds like swearing or whatever. I'm used to some Spanish forums where certain words are very common with no bad connotations attached, and when I lived in the States... I kind of realised that wasn't the case in every "western-ish" country. Whoops.
Well, you're gonna have a bad fucking time, here. Evilore and the rest of the GAF modding team hate godamn fucking swearing.
Sorry.

Nah, it's fine here. Welcome to the thread. What kind of games do you like?

scarlet

Guys with muscular legs are so attractive to me.

robert+forstemann4.png

Nice butt too

Kater

Banned
Now that there's lots of people around... I guess I should step up to the plate! The feeling you get when lurking is good... but I'm tired of seeing you having a laugh and me not having a slice of the cake. I WANT CAKE DAMMIT.

I guess I should introduce myself. I haven't done this in English before, though, so... send me some questionnaires or something :(

I'll try to post a bit more, but the forums scare me. I mean, there's, like, INFINITE possibilities and options, and having to take into consideration the hinderance of language... It's terrifying.

I WILL HIDE UNDER THE DUVET.

Oh, and I want to apologize beforehand if I say something that sounds like swearing or whatever. I'm used to some Spanish forums where certain words are very common with no bad connotations attached, and when I lived in the States... I kind of realised that wasn't the case in every "western-ish" country. Whoops.
Hello and welcome to the LGBT OT, NickWright!
tumblr_inline_mvvjt7Yzyo1rn9b5t.gif

As for questions, hm, I think Ratsky covered basically everything so nothing to ask left there.

So thirsty. ᵵ (ૢ˃ꌂ˂⁎)Շ^

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Might be the angle but those thighs look like someone went overboard with the synthol.

I like thighs but they have to proportional to the rest of the body.

Might be the angle but those thighs look like someone went overboard with the synthol.

I like thighs but they have to proportional to the rest of the body.
One of my thighs is bigger than the other. I know its possible that just means you can choose to like either one

Monocle

The rickshaw drivers in Asakusa, Tokyo are so hot.

KIXocf7.jpg

And they all wear tights that show their thighs. I'd hire them for other purposes.
Unf, I want to bump into him with an armful of loose papers. If he's a gentleman, he'll help me pick them up and I'll get to watch him squat a whole bunch.

Hold on, I gotta find my passport.

robert+forstemann4.png

Nice butt too
Too much. His legs look tumorous.

Kater

Banned
Did I ever share this with you guys? I'm going to share again anyway because it's hilarious and awesome.

Mean girls as an 8-bit game
That's one mean girl. :|

She broke the Tiara and shared it with all the other people so yeah, I forgive her breaking up an relationship, burning photos and letting a bus drive over someone else and not warning them. :p

The Donnie Darko 8bit video is great too!

Too much. His legs look tumorous.
Yeah...

Cute face tho :3

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's some eagle eyesight HylianGreg has there.

HylianTom

Banned
That's some eagle eyesight HylianGreg has there.
He usually comments on that kind of thing when the big screen is showing close-ups. Although if we're sitting down by the field, you can see the players well. During pre-game warm-ups, the dome's cameraman wanders around from player to player during that two-hour block of time. Good times!

Rayis

So I'm watching lots of videos about marriage proposals and I"m like, "d'awwww, they're cute" but I'm sorta wondering how they'd work with gay people, does the top propose to the bottom? do both just kinda reach an agreement and decide to get married? I'm not the kind that would enjoy doing the proposal or getting proposed to so I'm wondering what I would do.

Casanova

So I'm watching lots of videos about marriage proposals and I"m like, "d'awwww, they're cute" but I'm sorta wondering how they'd work with gay people, does the top propose to the bottom? do both just kinda reach an agreement and decide to get married? I'm not the kind that would enjoy doing the proposal or getting proposed to so I'm wondering what I would do.

Whoever thinks they are ready will go for it. This has a similar false connotation that the top is masculine and the bottom is more feminine, which is not true in any way and can be offensive.

Monocle

One of the perks of gay relationships is that the terms are negotiable from the start. Traditional roles can have as much or as little influence as people want them to. This applies to everything from sex to housework to proposals. The idea that there's always "the man of the relationship" and "the woman of the relationship" is a crude misconception. Some couples prefer that kind of arrangement, but it's far from a universal rule.

Kater

Banned
" I'm may not be a weatherman, but you can expect more than a few inches tonight. "
http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/sadie-hawkins-13.gif

Lol that's a good lame line.
Be amazed at my witty pick-up lines.
image.php

Hey doggie, how about you and me make some catdogs

image.php

I love me some pixel junk

image.php

Scratch my bum with your beard boy and make me purr

image.php

I'm gonna pull your tail hard, Fox boi

image.php

Stab me with your meat sword, Zeli ( ˘ ³)❤

Don't ban me :(

You can use them in your fanfiction if you want to, Blade. ;p

RM8

Chun Li guy is not really my type. We'd have a pretty heated argument if he decides to borrow my favorite jeans.

Mr_Zombie

robert+forstemann4.png

Nice butt too

Dem thighs <3

Chun Li guy is not really my type. We'd have a pretty heated argument if he decides to borrow my favorite jeans.

I don't think he would fit into your jeans. Or any other ordinary jeans that are being sold in clothing outlets. I have friends with pretty big legs too (not as big as this guy, though), and they have a really hard time buying trousers. :p

I think I just had my first pleasant casual sex experience. There's this guy who I've seen on grindr for a while, his profile says he just wants sex which as you might know is not really my kind of thing. But still there's been a few times when I'm really lonely and horny where I've talked to him but he didn't answer until later on when I no longer need/want sex.

Finally today was the day. The thing that sold me was when he told me he's a bottom because I've been mostly top all my life, though I do enjoy bottoming, the last guys I've been with are always tops and it's literally a pain in the ass. He looked really good in his picture and was even more beautiful in person.

I still know it's not really what I want in the long term but I guess I could do worse. I guess that the thing is knowing from the start that it's only gonna be about sex, though we did talk a lot before and after.

Also he came without touching himself which he said was the first time that happened to him.

scarlet

I don't think he would fit into your jeans. Or any other ordinary jeans that are being sold in clothing outlets. I have friends with pretty big legs too (not as big as this guy, though), and they have a really hard time buying trousers. :p

He doesn't need pants

I play a lot of soccer so my thighs are pretty big. I get kinda insecure about them at times x_____x

Also I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting much bbs <3 I'm out of town. But I miss y'all <33

These mutant thighs you guys keep posting aren't really my thing... but nice to see it didn't take long for this thread to get hugely thirsty again.

Also he came without touching himself which he said was the first time that happened to him.

Good work! That's a good review, you should put it on your profile haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom